CH 14

Hi, so, in this chapter we will have a crossover, with others tv shows. Hope you like it, and, thank you in advance if you have the time to leave a review :) !

Waking up at 5am wasn't something new for Lena, but, waking up at 5am with just less than 2 hours of proper sleep was something she was having problems adjusting to it. And, you might be wondering why is the reason of the lack of sleep, well, it's just one word: baby Clarke, well, it was two words...

Lena drags her body to the kitchen, half awake, half asleep; she takes the cup of coffee that Kara offers, but, as soon as she takes a sip of the black substance, she spit it out immediately...

Lena frowns. - "Instant?! Instant coffee, Kara?! You served me instant!"

The demanding palate of the CEO couldn't accept such insult, but, Kara has been just like Lena, with a huge lack of good sleep...

Kara. - "Lee, I'm so tired that you're lucky I didn't serve you drained water..."

Lena drops the liquid through the sink and says. - "Augh..."

The raven haired woman is tired too, but, no matter how tired she might be, she can't drink this attempt of coffee. She starts making real coffee when she realizes that the house is too quiet...

Lena. - "Where is the baby?!"

Kara. - "Barry offered to take the last shift..."

Lena frowns. - "Barry? Who is...?"

Before Lena could ask who was this Barry, the Flash appears in a question of seconds in front of them, with a very sleeping little baby...

Barry says with a tired voice. - "Why does people have more than one of this...?"

Kara smiles. - "Awww... you got her to stop crying..."

The Flash waves his arms as if he was swinging the baby and says. - "I did this for more than 2 hours while I walked her out around the city..." (He puts the baby on Kara's arm and says) "Here, take her, she's half asleep..."

Lena frowns, she's not happy that a stranger took her baby girl out the house without her consent, and, Kara can see that she's not happy at all...

Kara - "Lee, he's Barry, the Flash, a hero from another earth, you remember I talked about him, right?"

Barry stretches his hand, and, says 'hi', he gulps hard when the CEO looks at him with a cold gaze. But, when Kara makes her puppy eyes, Lena rolls her eyes, and, she just shakes hands with the new friend...

Lena whispers into Kara's ear - "Next time, please check out with me when you're planning to let our baby out of our sight..."

Kara nods, when it's about baby Clarke, they always take decisions together, even when it's about choosing what she will wear for the day. But, Kara was so tired, then, when Barry came by and offered his help, she didn't see any harm in saying 'yes'...

Barry - "She likes the speed, she giggled a lot when we run up to the tower of..."

Lena drops her jaw and says in shock - "You did what?! You climbed a building with my baby on your arms?!"

Barry rambles - "I... well... we... ahmmm..."

Kara whispers to Barry. - "Please stop talking, or, you're going to make it worse..."

Barry nods, and, from this moment, he zips his lips close, he walks into the living room, leaving the couple alone with the baby, and, Kara approaches to Lena, with the baby on her arms when she says...

Kara. - "You're mad..."

Lena mumbles angrily. - "I'm not..."

Kara. - "You're doing that thing, when you just raise one eyebrow, and, you tap the floor with just one foot with the arms crossed around your chest..."