CH 31

Lena never saw the magic on Halloween till this moment. Till the moment she got everything she dreamed and a little more...

"Mommy, mommy! Look! So many candies!"

Little Clarke was amazed by all the candies in the store. She as well as her twin siblings were already drooling as well as...

"Kara!"

"What?"

"You need to behave and put the example for the kids"

The blonde whines dramatically as she has to control herself too. Lena chuckles, wondering if coming to the store with Kara was a good idea at all. With the promise of getting some candies after dinner, Kara controls her impulse to eat everything right now. But, if Lena wants to save the candies for the kids who will ask for trick-or-treat, she might need to find something more persuasive to keep Kara in line. That's why, later at night, the dear Luthor has in mind the perfect way to fulfil Kara's wildest fantasies, hoping that the blonde's cravings for candies will soothe.

"Mommy! Hurry! Hurry!"

The brunette has a full family who's waiting for her to go trick-or-treat.

"Lee!"

"I'm coming, I'm coming!"

With a pop on her lips, the brunette smiles as she sees how astounding she looks and after making sure that her lipstick is as red as possible, she gets out to join her family who's waiting for her in the living room.

"Snow white, again?"

Alex doesn't understand why Lena is dressed as Snow white again till she watches Kara flying around her, like a horny wolf.

"OMG! There are kids around! Keep it PG!"

Lena just smirks at Alex's remarks, but, she has no intention to stop it, especially when she dramatically falls over the sofa and says...

"All Snow White needs, it's a little kiss to wake up..."

Kara grins like a fool and speeds up to kiss her. To Lena's happiness, Kara is not the only one who's rushing to kiss her. The kids who are dressed as dwarfs rush to full Lena's face with kisses and before knowing it, Lena has her entire family filling her with kisses.

"OMG, it's the same every year!"

Alex rolls her eyes, it's too gross to see how much love Lena receives, and she's not the only one rolling her eyes, as in the distance, Red daughter is doing the same, not understanding how her other self can act so childish. Part of her, it finds her disgusting as another part of her, the one closer to her heart, feels sad for not being able to experience the same. Maybe that's why some days later, she decided to disguise too...

"Darling, what are you doing here at L-Corp? I thought you were supposed to be in Washington"

The real Kara is meeting with her ex-former boss, Cat Grant for a new article she has in mind. That's why Red Daughter saw it as a chance to experience first-hand what it really feels to be in Kara's shoes. Lena has no clue what is going on, she feels something off and wonders if maybe a treat of belly burgers might do the trick.

"Let's eat something..."

The face of the blonde lights up when food is mentioned and that's all the CEO needed to cancel all her meetings to spend the rest of her day with her wife, ignoring that this woman wasn't exactly her wife.

"This is delicious!"

Lena nods and chuckles as she sees how fast the blonde devours the burgers. Feeding her darling, it always makes her happy, but, as they eat, Lena can't shake the feeling that something is wrong and maybe Kara will need more than some burgers to open up and talk. That's why the next stop is somewhere Lena hasn't been in a long, very long time.