CH 12

Hi, sorry for not update sooner, thank you for asking for an update, here the chapter. There will be some time jumps. Hope you like it and thank you in advance if you have the time to leave a review. Have a great day!

*** Lena's narrative (voice over) ***

Always alone, always in the top, thinking you have all you need... All you want, but you are wrong... so wrong, because it just needs one person for you to realize that you didn't have it all... till now...

Waking up in a big bed is nothing new for Lena, but, waking up with Kara at her side is something that will always feel new... wonderfully new...

Lena softly caresses Kara's face and mumbles. - "You are really everything I want..."

Being so in love was something new for the two of them, but, for Lena, it was hard to really believe that this happiness was real. Maybe it's because no one has loved her like Kara, but, if this is a dream, Lena doesn't want to wake up... like never...

Kara mumbles under her sleep. - "Five more minutes..."

The CEO chuckles, she nods, and, curls beside her dear pregnant fiancée. Wrapping her arms around the notorious belly of the blonde, Lena smiles and fills with kisses Kara's neck when she buries her face under Kara's neck. The blonde doesn't wake up, but, smiles, feeling the love...

*** Lena's narrative (voice-over) ***

We try to have it all, but, in the end, the only that really matters, it's to have that person who makes your world a better place...

The 5 minutes became an hour, and, Lena opens her eyes big because she has never spent so much time in bed before. It's the same for Kara, they are two busy women, but, with the pregnancy they are taking a time off from their busy lives, and, just really enjoying the time with each other, and, they are really enjoying it...

Kara pouts. - "I wanna stay in bed..." (She snuggles into Lena's embrace and says) "Let's stay like this forever..."

Lena chuckles. - "Forever darling?"

Kara nods, and, Lena bites her lips while a red blush on her cheeks. The CEO would love to stay like this forever, but, when she hears the roaring stomach of Kara, Lena knows that they need to get out of bed, even if they're very cozy in there...

Kara pouts when she sees Lena getting out of bed. - "Don't go...!"

Lena. - "Darling, you're hungry, let me cook you something..."

Kara wants to protest, she wants to stay in bed with Lena all day long, but, the CEO is right too, she's hungry, and, she's hungry for two...

Lena. - "Do you want something in particular, darling?"

Kara thinks about it, and, like a little kid doing his Xmas list of gifts, the blonde gives a very long list of all the things she would love to eat that morning...

Lena walks towards the kitchen and mumbles. - "Thank God that I'm rich, and, I can pay for so much food..."

Kara pouts. - "Hey! I heard you!"

Of course she heard her, Lena chuckles and makes a mental note about it. She doesn't complain, taking care of Kara's cravings, it's what she wants to do. After all, it's her baby too, so, if Kara wakes her at 2am, just because she wants to eat tacos, Lena would run and bring it to Kara, no matter what. And, if that's not love, then what is it?

Kara smells something and smiles. - "It smells good..."

Lena was doing what she never thought she would be doing: singing while she cooks. It's silly and very corny, but, that is the kind of things that Kara makes her do. And, the CEO smiles even more when she feels warm arms wrapped around her, hugging her from behind...