Chapter 11

They look away from each other as a car behind them honks at his slow speed.

They look ahead, a small smile playing on their lips as they reach her place.

Just as he parks infront of the lobby waiting for her to get down, she halts surprising him.

"Come for coffee?"

And it's not a question but a request to which he only nods turning off the automobile before climbing out of the car.

They both walk silently to her penthouse. Harshad fell a little bit behind her. Jenny opened the lock startling both as Breezer jumped on her barking loudly, swiping his limbs.

Harshad watched with a smile on his face as Jenny went on her knees with the weight of her now grown up dog and hugged him, giving kisses as she said hi there Bree. "You big boy. I love you, I love you"

"Andddddd you love him." she pouted making Harshad chuckle both because of her and Breezer who had now targeted him with all of his licking and jumping.

"That's right, he loves me, isn't it right Breezer" he teases her while petting the dog.

"Yeah gang up against me Mr Chopda. Wait here I i'll bring us tea" she says before walking inside leaving Harshad and Breezer alone to play.

-

They both sit in the balcony overlooking the city. Harshad is always amazed my the view from her city. His building is not that far, just diagonal to hers but she is at the top, so the view is exceptional.

Jennifer watches him looking ahead while absentmindedly brushing his fingers on Breezer with a small smile sipping her tea, while the dog just sits near Harshad pleased by the attention given to him

She loves the bond between him and her baby. She knows all of her friends old and new, love Breezer and play with him. But somehow, she knows Breezer adores Harshad the most. She knows it also because, her Breeze never jumps on any of her friends or sits with them rather than her. Not to mention the fact that he lets him pet him, tapping his arms lightly. If he stops.

It's a heartwarming and truly adorable site to watch, she thinks.

Her chain of admiring the duo in front of her breaks by none other than the man himself.

"what was that on the set?" he asks, casually into the silent night and the flashes of her kissing him come infront of her eyes, as the feeling of his lips sends shiver down her spine.

She stays quite looking at him.

He continues, his eyes reading her trying to make her feel better. He honestly doesn't mind what happened. He admits it was out of the blue and completely unexpected but he could see her visibly down and he doesnt want that " No one minds honestly they will not judge you don't worry"

Jenny simply takes the cup from his hand and gets up making him worried as she goes inside. Not able to stop himself, he follows her till the kitchen were she is cleaning the cups. He switches of the running top making her still.

The space between their body, small as both doesn't realize the closeness. Jennifer's breathing quickens as he places his hand on hers holding the cup. He takes away the cup placing it aside.

She looks back at him, his eyes fixed on her making her gulp.

He continues, he cares for her so much and he knows something is different about her, and he wants to know why, wants to help her so so much "But you are not being yourself lately especially since the party"

She doesn't know if it is because of the soft eyes of his, the caring fingers running across hers, the little space between them that has her heart fluttering, but she blurts " I wasn't able to control myself"

It's short, raw and hundred percent true.

And he knows it, the beating of his heart speeding a little before it goes back as he winks at her smiling. Trying to ease the heavy air surrounding them.

"You couldn't control?" he teases her and then smirks tilting her face up "See that's what I was explaining in the car, as artist we.......tend to loose control"

Jennifer didn't know whether to hit him or kiss that smirk off his face.

She chosed to settle for the first one, narrowing her eyes she slaps him slightly on his arm "Don't joke about it"

He makes a shocked face as he says "I was not joking. Why would I joke with you Jenny? I was just trying to understand the reason of you losing control"

She tries to move away not able to be near him anymore, especially not when his eyes are sparkling and the way he is running his fingers on hers delicately. She is sure he doesn't even realize what he is doing. And she doesn't want to lose her control again.

"Wait!" he says blocking her way, putting his palm on her stomach. The contact making Jenny look directly up at him.

"Was it the lights ? I think it might be the lights, you know as I said it looked straight out of a movie or fairytale. Or was it the song? Or the dance? Or me ? Was it me Jen?"

He asks teasing her and all this questions aggravates her. The moment he asks about himself, hinting that it might be because of him which is the truth she responds, sharp and strict shocking him a little as she says" I have a boyfriend "

And the statement comes out as of its her reminding herself again that she indeed as one, on whom she just kind of cheated" I have a boyfriend Harshad "

Her eyes tears, as a feeling of guilt bottles up in her, having done one thing she hated the most.

" I know you have " he says softly and a tear slides down her cheek.

He wipes the tear and she quickly shrugs off his hand, shaking her head.

" Listen, it's nothing. It happens okay. Don't think about it" he assures her, holding her in place.

***

So.... Being a trainee sucks. Got nothing better to do....for now.

Thoughts on the story till now?

✨ ALSO

I AM GOING TO PUT NEW JENSHAD STORY TONIGHT!

All of you wanted Jenshad..... So Jenshad it is!

It's not a planned one!

Anyways, vote. Comment. Share this one if you love

Love
Ri x