Chapter 21

jealous heart | Chapter 21

The next morning came pretty early for Harshad as he stands with a frown on his face. And it's not because he is tired or hurt or getting late for his take, it is more because the scene playing in front of him right now.

He plays with the script in his hand not looking at it once, his eyes completely fixed on her and the new guy in the house. Taher.

He notices that the guy is taller than him, handsome with a fair skin, a weird accent he doesn't know if he is faking it or not, rich in the way he dresses up and chipko!

Yes a chipko, he thinks the way he is stuck to Jenny like a glue, continously throwing up his awesomeness and all that he knows and has onto her.

Harshad had walked away after he had said "Yes, I know Soha Ali khan , she is a good friend of mine. Recently I caught up with her after my film premiere, the one with Tapsee. Remember?"

Ofcourse he remembers, the film. Him? Not so much. He had scoffed at his own thoughts moving away from them not before he had heard Taher say" I have heard lots of great things from Aneri about you "

His blood boils after hearing that and is on fire as he sits their watching them interact for more than ten minutes.

She didn't even stayed with him talking for that much time the very first day they meet, he mulles, his heart sinking at the thought.

You are not even her boyfriend stop with the jealous crap!

His mind snorts at him making his mood deflate as the reality that they aren't exclusive strikes him. That she isn't his, that they never had a talk last night at all. Too busy in sucking each other's lips . The thought of making her cheat her boyfriend doesn't suits him but he knows he can never say no to he touch. But right now he can see the chances of that dim as he watches her laugh. His scowl widened as Taher openly flirts with her, praising her beauty.

His shy and cautious self never managed that.

His concentration is broken by none other than Sehzad, who sits beside him.

Sehzad notices Harshad eyes glaring at Taher and he quips "You know he might as well die with all the shots you are firing on him"

"Well that would be nice" Harshad mumbles immediately, completely forgetting were he is, raising Sehzad's eyebrow

"It's not like anything is going to happen" he quips and Harshad nods wholeheartedly as he takes in Taher's another attempt at a joke and flirting unabashed as he praises beauty and personality yet again. He wants to grab Jennifer right now telling that lambu off. A name his character Aditya is going to keep him and he does agree with it .

Sehzad studies Harshad never have seen him looking angry and aghast. He tries to clear up his confusion and starts, observing if Harshad is replying.

"Umm Harshad, If I am not wrong you look jealous and I worry you're going to tear him apart" subtly letting him know and at the same time asking.

Harshad refuses right away shaking his head, he is not jealous. No way! Not because of this lambu.

But seeing them in conversation for a good twenty minutes now, he is done. He stands up abruptly not able to take anymore of them 'getting to know each other' as Aniruddh had put it. He scoffs at his friend.

"I can't belive you like her!" Sehzad smiles widely only for Harshad to shoot him a look that could kill, before his eyes lock on hers as he mutter "I don't"

Which clearly is a lie,even he knows that. But his jumbled mind doesn't want to give in so easily and therefore he takes a step back, doesn't want to be there for a second .

Their eyes meet as her eyes flutter as she smiles only to drop in confusion and worry as he doesn't smile back, not even the polite ones before he is walking away, not able to take anymore of this.

****

Someone is getting jealous.... 😜😉