👑10

Ameer's POV

"Good morning, Amraaaaaaa." Ya Maryam shouted from Amra's room and it woke me up.

It's been a month since we moved here, to Nigeria that is. It's just 5:30a.m. for goodness sake and she's shouting.

Forgetting that I was starting school today, I went back to sleep. In less than a nanosecond, Ya Maryam started banging on my door. "Ameer,:open this door now!" She shouted and I had no choice other than to open the door.

"Wake up sleepyhead." She said in such an annoying voice that annoyed me

"Oh, I guess I am sleeping with my eyes open while standing infront of you." I said drily.

"Well, you have school today."

"Like I do not already know that." I rolled my eyes at her.

"Why are you so angry this morning?" She questioned me.

"Like you care." I rolled my eyes one last time.

"Of course, I care lil bro."

"Look, I am fine. I am just tired."

"Lordddd! Ameer. You see your problem. You never talk about things. Just talk. Let it out." Now, she's getting on my nerves.

"Maybe, I just don't wanna talk about it. Maybe, I just wanna be alone. Maybe, I am just cold." I said more like rapped. She just stood there looking at me.

"Well, you have school so get ready." She smiled that unknown smile (🙂). I hurt my big sis ughh. I'm such a bad brother.

She left the room and left the door open. So I got up and closed the door then went into the bathroom.

Stripping out of my PJs, I got into the shower and put on the hot water. No need for details here since we all know the shower basics.

So getting out of the shower, I wrap a towel round my waist. I put on my Calvin Klein boxers and oiled myself, yea not only females rub shea butter and coconut oil on their bodies. Man's gotta stay clean you know.

I put on some blue jeans and a white tshirt with my blue jean jacket on top. Well to top everything up, I wore my customised face cap from Matt Black Clothing. They make the best tshirts and caps, that is if you ask me.

I then wore socks and slides. I bet you thought I'd wear some jordans or something yeah?

So I went downstairs and met Amra wearing almost the same as me. #TwinGoals.

Ya Maryam completely ignored my presence. Amra and I sat down and had breakfast fully aware that our parents were sound asleep.

Breakfast was so awkward. It was less noisy than usually which is, IT WAS QUIET. I was so surprised that the usually noisy Amra was very quiet today and the usually bubbly Ya Maryam looked like someone burst her bubble... uhmm that someone may be me because I was mean to my big sis even though she was trying to be helpful. Setting that aside, I ate my pancakes and syrup with some fruits in absolute silence.

So, after breakfast, my dear twin and I left the house and got into the car as we drove to Brighton High School, BHS.

After about thirty minutes, we got there.

**************
Hello guys! I know I haven't updated in a while and I am really sorry. I have been so busy with school but now I'm on holiday so im going to try and update as much as I can this December.

What do y'all think about my writing in a male's POV?

I'll write the school part tomorrow.

Good night💖💖💖