Dear "Just a friend,"

"Friends"

There's that word again.

Seven torturous letters, driving me absolutely insane.

It was pointless of me to be here, sitting beside you while you fiddled with your controller.

As your eyebrows furrowed when you couldn't find your opponent.

You shout in anger when they shoot at your avatar, finally killing you off.

You then direct your attention towards me.

I muster up a comforting smile, you roll your eyes and throw me on the bed.

I grab your waist, protesting loudly as you begin to tickle my sides.

I couldn't stop the grinning from taking it's place upon my face.

Realizing the position we were in, I lightly push you off and fix my rumpled clothes.

"Stop that" I force those words out.

You cock your head to the side, squinting at me.

"I can't pretend any longer" I direct my attention towards the framed photo of us on your nightstand.

You scoot closer and place your hand into mine.

"I still love you" I choke.

With love,

Casuallycool

just in case any of you noticed, a few poems that i've made in here, look like this because i'm typing from my computer, so it almost looks double spaced when I hit enter. The other one's are typed from my phone :)