Chapter 2: Meeting her

Lauren's POV

Sup homies, you got what you wanted! It's finally my turn to share my story, you desperate rats! I guess that I needn't introduce myself too deep because I am famous and almost everybody knows about me. Okay, my name is Lauren Cimorelli, I am 20, I was born in Sacramento but now, I live in Nashville. I have black-red dyed hair, brown eyes, full heart-shaped lips, flawless eyebrows, I am quite skinny and quite tall for a girl. My job is a singer, I am in band called Cimorelli, with my other five sisters. I also love to dance and produce stuff. Call me master of winking and roasting people. Also, I love to tease my fans with just snippets of my unreleased songs. What can I say, I love fun from all angles! And here is one more thing...I know I always tried to hold back my personal life but I couldn't hold it into me forever. I came out as a bisexual to my family, which means I love boys and girls equally. Don't judge me...

28th August 2018...

I woke up to wonderful, warm, sunny day from peaceful sleep... to some annoying noise and to see my youngest sister leaning over the window curiously.

"What's happening, Dan? Why is there so much noise?" I wiped my sleepy eyes and yawned slightly. 

"New neighbours?" Dani screamed from happiness.

"What? Can you repeat the sentence for me?" I was obviously still sleepy, so I couldn't even process the information.

"I said that we have new neighbours!" I immediately jumped out of my cozy bed to find it out, who it was. I saw three people there with the furniture and some workers with truck were helping them, to carry heavy stuff. I couldn't even look them into eyes because my mom shouted at me.

"Lauren, where are you? Time to carry out the trash!" I sighed and nodded. I grabbed the bin without any sign of excitement and headed towards container. When I was already outside, I couldn't stop looking at that house. It was like five years abandoned and now, someone finally lives there. I didn't pay attention to where I was going, I was too busy with finding out who are the neighbours. But that was a mistake. Suddenly, I felt someone bumping into me, causing me to sprinkle the garbage all around. I looked at that person, I guess I finally met with one of my neighbour. Gosh, that girl was so pretty, I couldn't get my eyes out of her...

Brooke's POV

"Brooke? Please, go and bring the last box here!" Mum obliged. I nodded, grabbed my morning starter aka coffee and rushed outside. I turned to see if someone is going to help me with unpacking or not. But I shouldn't turn around, I just bumped into someone, causing me to spill my coffee all over my shirt. That was the moment when I finally made an eye contact with my neighbour. She was so beautiful, no she was gorgeous. The most perfect girl I have ever seen. 

"Oh sorry, it's all my fault, I should be more careful! Are you okay?"

"Yes I am, don't worry! Wait, aren't you my neighbour?"

"Girl, how did you know?! I am Lauren, Lauren Cimorelli and what's your name stranger?"

"Hey Lauren, my name is Brooke Bailey." I offered her my hand and shook it, as a greeting.

"Nice to meet you Brooke! I hope you will enjoy the time here! I like Nashville a lot!" She smiled and her smile...Lord it was the cutest thing ever. I have never seen cuter smile!

"Can I take a photo with you? So, then I will never forget about the day when we first met." She asked. I nodded and when she hugged me, I felt something different which I never felt around any girl.

Lauren's POV

I don't know what is this...okay, I know I just met Brooke but I already have butterflies in my stomach. Am I actually in love?

"Lauren? Who is this?" Amy stopped by and being this bubbly girl, she immediately attacked Brooke.

"Calm down Amy, you just went back from run! This is Brooke, our new neighbour!"

"Oh hey Brooke, I am Amy, nice to meet you! Wanna help with the furniture stuff?"

"No thanks, we will handle it."

"Like you think but I am lettting you know that if you need help, the Cimorelli family will be always here to help you!" Amy smiled and entered the house. My eyes went from Amy back to Brooke and I got lost into her eyes. They were green, just like Dani's. Green eyes always attracted me somehow, they are just precious and mysterious. I finally overcame my fear of people because I wanted to know Brooke so badly. I decided to break the silence between us.

"Shall I take you to restaurant tomorrow?" I asked shyly.

"I would love to but why, we just met?"

"I know but this is good way how to know each other better and I must apologize you somehow for the spilled coffee."

"Oh stop blaming yourself, I am okay with it!"

"Good, I must go now, so see you tomorrow, Brooke!" I came back home with the biggest smile ever. I just couldn't get that girl out of my mind. Brooke Bailey, what are you already doing with me? I sat down on my bed, grabbed my MacBook and typed Brooke Bailey on Google. One article caught my attention:

---- Brooke Bailey, the young gun of Boston Slayers is ready to break through the NBA! ---- So, she is a basketball star, well it isn't that big surprise, since she is even taller than me.

"Hey Laur, who are you stalking this time?" Lisa entered my room.

"Nobody, Lise." I quickly closed my notebook but couldn't hide my blush.

"Really, then why are you blushing, Ladybug? Did you finally find a girlfriend for you?"

"Geez Lise, n-no." I stuttered.

"Let me see it, who is it? Brooke Bailey, are you kidding me?" Lisa's eyes widened.

"What? Do you know her?"

"Yea, actually Chad has even her dress and autograph. You know, my boyfriend is a big fan of basketball."

"Lise, now, you can have also your own! She just moved here and became our neighbour!"

"No way, I will do it today! But Laur, you like her, don't you?"

"I-I no, I don't know."

"Hey, don't be afraid of that you like girls, you always have my support and I can imagine that Brooke and you would be a beautiful couple!"

"Really?"

"Of course, Ladybug! Don't be afraid to show your feelings for someone!"

"Well, actually, I bumped into her today and caused to spill her coffee. So I asked her out, to hang out in restaurant a little. Okay, I already love her, more than a friend."

"Nice move, you really got some balls, Lo!"

Brooke's POV

There are only two ones of them still single, Amy and... Lauren. My heart jumped out of my chest, I was already dying to be a Lauren's girlfriend. How can be such a beautiful God's creature still single? And her voice, I can listen to her singing and speaking literally all day, 24/7 long. I don't know what is this, did I fall in love at the first sight? I can't wait to meet Lauren again! I was about to fall asleep when I got a text from her.

-- Hey Brooke, I hope I am not interrupting you but open the door, there is something you would like in front of them. -- I quietly opened the door to see the polaroid laying there. I smiled at how cute the photo was and I admired Lauren's sign there. This night will be unforgettable.