Chapter 13: Classmate

THE PIC ABOVE ISN'T ACTUAL BILLIE WITH LAUREN LOL IT'S HER SISTER DANI :D I COULDN'T FIND ANY BILLIE X CIMORELLI PICS, SO SINCE DANI LOOKS SIMILAR TO BILLIE IDK JUST ROLL WITH IT

Lauren's POV

My flight to New York lasted about three hours. While I was sitting on the plane, I thought about my life. I didn't know if I chose right, I knew my family wants just the best for me and this is an opportunity how to get even better but here is still HER. I picked up the luggage and walked through dark airport hall right into the nearest taxi. I was crying a lot, I just couldn't handle my feelings. I missed Brooke so much. I didn't care about what others thought about me, I just wished to see my wife ever again. After a wild ride through busy NYC streets, the taxi stopped in front of the university. I thanked the driver and headed out to explore my new life. I entered the huge building to see one man waiting on me.

"Mrs. Lauren Cimorelli, Am I right?" He spoke to me.

"Yes, that is me."

"Great. Welcome here, Lauren, we were all excited for your arrival and we bet that you are the asset for our school! I am your class professor, Mr. Smart, nice to meet you. So now, let me lead you to your class.

Billie's POV

Yo wass up? Do you know songs like Bellyache, Ocean Eyes, Watch or When the party's over? Then, you can know something more about me. I am your cheeky famous gal, Billie Eilish O'Connell. I am 17, even though people always think I look much mature and older. I have one older brother, Finneas, who is 21 and he is my producer and vocalist. I always loved singing, it's something which truly fulfills me. I don't know better way to express your feelings than writing it all down on paper. After making the lyrics, I always feel relaxed and knowing that people all over the world love your own music into which you put so much sweat and passion, is even more amazing! I used to dance as well but now, I want to focus more on my singing career, so that's why I ended up studying music here. I can play on piano and ukulele, so I just wanna improve my singing and playing skills and follow my brother's life steps. You think I mostly create sad and depressive songs? You are asking me why I am mostly serious and I am not smiling that much? That's just my sad life experiences but fame is helping me to forget the darkest life moments. At the moment, I am sitting on my chair, drawing a bird which I saw sitting in front of the opened window and waiting for our class professor. 

"Good morning students." I stood up to greet him and waited for what he is gonna say.

"This time, I decided to give you a free lesson. Here is a reason, we have a new student, so I want you to know her better. Please, just be nice to her and show interest." A new student? That means a new challenge and who can be better than me? I am one of the most famous singers, nowadays. I told to myself.

"Come in, Lauren." Professor called on that student and when she entered the class, my eyes shot wide open. If it wasn't the most beautiful girl ever, then I don't know who it was. She looked so cute and innocent. Her brown eyes, I got lost in them. Her rich long hair, I admired them. Her heart shaped lips made me bite my own. And her attractive body made me hungry for her. I didn't know how, I just ended up staring at her.

"Say something about you, Lauren. Don't be shy!"

Lauren's POV

I walked to the class full of unknown faces with talented brain with the biggest anxiety ever. I felt like choking, my throat suddenly felt so tight. I looked at my hands, they were full of wet sweat. I tried to calm down. Just take a deep breath, Lo. You can handle everything, you can do it. You have nothing to lose. I kept repeating to myself. When professor told me to introduce myself, suddenly, I didn't even know where to start.

"O-okay. Hello, students. My name is Lauren Cimorelli, I am from Nashville, I am 20 and I came here to improve my music skills. I am a singer with my other five sisters in the Cimorelli band. My biggest skill is playing on piano, so I hope that I can impress you with my plays."

"Impressive that how much courage has this girl, isn't it?" Mr. Smart asked and everybody nodded.

"But I won't let you sit alone. You need to adapt here, uh, you can sit next to Billie, she is the most talkative one." Professor pointed at that place and when I saw her, I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Billie flippin Eilish. Actually, my sister Dani is obsessed with her, so she showed me some of her songs and I liked them that much, that they ended up in my playlist. She is literally so beautiful and talented.

"Hey, Lauren, I am Billie, nice to meet you!" She shook my hand and somehow, I felt something like electricity when she made a contact with me. What is this? Am I falling for the bad girl, no, stop, Lauren, you have a wife!

"Bil? Please, show Lauren everything here and explain to her how it works here." Professor suggested. 

"With pleasure!" Billie winked at me and I couldn't stem my blush. She was so attractive.

That evening...

"Okay, Lauren. Time for relaxing. Look, here is your room and my room is right next to yours. So, if you want to help with something, I am here for you, beauty. Billie said and thanked her and headed to my new room. It was much smaller than my home room, there was just one small bed, bedside table and wardrobe. I layed down and started watching Billie's videos. But suddenly, my heart jumped. She was reacting to some famous band and then she mentioned also Cimorelli.

"Cimorelli, I like them. I have been watching them since I was little. They are so talented and naturally beautiful. I love how their unique voices match together and the harmonies slay my life. And...Lauren Cimorelli, you are so cute and I have a crush on you." I was shooked after the last sentence because I never thought she can be also into girls. Like okay, I saw a lot of her reaction videos where she admired girls but I thought she was just making fun. But now, I have mixed feeling about her, why? Do I like her? I was lost in my thoughts, when Billie barged into my room. I immediately closed my laptop, to hide the fact I was stalking her YouTube.

"Laur? I want you to be my tutor, please. I am not that good at playing on piano and you are a genius. Plus, I want to know more about you, so much." She came closer and whispered these things into my ear. How confident can this girl be?