Chapter 5: Lost on you

Brooke's POV

My stay in hospital luckily lasted just two days. I became fit again and the cure was much better with Lauren by my side. Just her presence made me feel 1000% better. Of course, also my mom and brother gave me strength with their visit but I could tell they were really worried about me, just by fear in their eyes. Already a week passed since my hospital stay. At the moment, I am waiting on Lauren with my little surprise for her. I love hanging with her.

Lauren's POV

"Brooke, what should this mean? You wanted to take me on a motocycle ride?" I arrived at our meeting place, in front of Sonic, to see her standing next to that machine. She texted me before that it should be something adventurous, so I brought the book and the blanket with me.

"Yes, Lauren. But you will ride it, I will teach you!"

"Won't it be dangerous?"

"Hey, Laur. Don't be a sucker, just try it, I believe that you can do it!" I nodded, put my helmet on and with respect, I sat on that Aprilia motorbike. C'mon, I must know how to ride it, I can ride car, bike or even skateboard.

"Okay Lo. I got your back, now, put your legs on pedals from both sides of it and add gas, control the balance with the controls that you have next to your left and right hand." I did everything Brooke said to me and soon, I could hear the engine and kinda freaked out.

"Reflect and quickly put your legs back on pedals and hold the steering tightly, Laur!" Brooke wrapped her hand around my waist, causing me to feel sparkles from that touch.

"There is a turn in front of us! I can't do this!"

"Just carefully tilt to the side of corner and hold the steering tighly!" 

"I did it!" I calmed down when we passed the turn but then suddenly, something bad happened.

"Brooke, the cycle is going crazy! I have no control over it! It doesn't react to anything!"

"Let me try it!" Brooke stretched and grabbed the steering.

"Flip, it isn't working! We must jump! Here, forest! 3, 2, 1 and jump!" I obeyed her and we both fell out of the crazy machine on the soft grass.

"Are you okay, Lo?"

"Yeah, I am. And what about you?"

"I am okay, despite of that my dream motorbike just went away. Laur, you have a dirt on your jacket, let me take it out of you!" I smiled at that how caring Brooke was.

"Where are we now?" Brooke asked me with confusion.

"In some forest, I guess. I have never been in this forest."

"This sucks, we got lost!"

"Hey, calm down! We will be okay, someone will find us, don't worry!" I tried to calm my friend down, I felt sorry for her, I was supposed to know everything here but I realized that I don't know. I am such a bad attendant.

"Guess what? I bought food which can be enough for us for like three days. Plus, I always bring a tent with me when I go on motocycle rides. We can go camping."

"I would love to have some adventure with you, Brooke."

That night...

We managed to build the tent up and now, it's getting dark and cold, so we got into it and at the moment, we are heating up with tea which Brooke carried in thermos here.

"I am worried about the animals here. I hate spending nights in forests!" I admitted, wrapped in cozy blanket while I was reading the book I brought with me under the flashlight.

"I will protect you from all wolves and bears here. Stay calm!" 

"Okay. Do you think someone will ever find us?" 

"I don't know, hopefully yes. Don't lose your hope."

"I don't wanna die from hunger, thirst or be bitten by some wild animal here."

Brooke's POV

"Hey, you won't die okay? Think positively! After all, we will die together here."

"If I must die, I wanna die with you. I really mean it." Lauren's hand made contact with mine and my body shook just at that touch.

"I am sorry, I shouldn't touch you." She apologized. She still managed to look so innocently cute, even when she was lost in woods.

"Lo, listen, you don't need to apologize. I liked it." I smiled at her.

"Really? But didn't you tell me before that you have strong feelings for some girl? I don't wanna ruin your relationship and our friendship." She covered her face with hands and I could tell she was really sorry. She must know the truth, it's now or never.

"Lauren, the girl I like is you. I broke up with Alessia because I have stronger feelings for you."

"What, me? Okay, I feel the same about you. I am a bi too and the girl I like is you." She stayed in awe at first but then finally admitted her feelings.

"Yes you, Lauren Christine Cimorelli. You lit the flame of love in my heart." I couldn't believe that Lauren came out to me, so I grabbed the rose from my bag and handed it to her.

"I didn't get lost just in this forest but I also got lost in you. Since we are lost in this unknown wood, can you become mine and we can die together happily? Lauren, would you like to be my girlfriend?"

"Yes, more than anything." She answered with the biggest smile on her face.

"You are so cute!" 

"Says you, Brooke!"

"Where have you been all my life?"

"I was waiting for you and you finally found me." We were looking straight into each other eyes and I noticed that Lauren looked down at my lips. I bit mine slightly and decided to lean in. 

"Lo, don't move! I wanna try something." 

"Just kiss me already, you goof!" Then I grabbed her cheeks to my hands and closed my eyes. I could feel her warm breath on my face and soon, I felt the amazing taste of the lips I was craving for since I met her. My hands went to her waist and she wrapped her hands around my neck. We shared a long and passionate kiss. Our first one.

"How it felt?" We pulled away and I became curious.

"It was the most amazing feeling. I wish it could never end. I felt sparks all around and got butterflies in my stomach. Nobody made me feel like this before, you did it Brooke."

"I love you, Lauren. I fell in love with you at the first sight. I am the luckiest girl on this planet to have you as my girlfriend. You are just mine, I will never let you go."

"Just yours, baby. I love you too, Brooke."

"Gosh, how much I love to look into your chocolate eyes, how much I like to play with your rich, long hair and these unique crooked fingers, I wanna hold and kiss them forever. And this smile is my weakness, please, never stop smiling. I would do anything on this world to keep you smiley, no matter what could happen." We were about to kiss again when we heard some voices. I think that someone finally found us!

"Lauren, Brooke? Say something!" We showed our heads out of the tent to see our parents there, to be more accurate, Lauren's dad and my mom.

"Mr. Cimorelli, mom, how did you find us?"

"Thanks to useful mobile tracking app! C'mon sweeties, we are heading home, now!"

"If only they knew about us and our little thing." I quickly whispered to Lauren's ear, causing her to blush. I can't wait to have more life adventures with this girl...