Chapter 10: On tour

Lauren's POV

Today is the last day before our flight back to Europe. We announced this to European CimFam like a month ago, so they are already freaking out. How could we forget about Europe and didn't come back? This time, we also included the countries we haven't visited yet, like Bulgaria, Serbia, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia or Hungary. I know we aren't that popular in these countries but my goal is to travel around the world and visit as many countries as I can. Since that fire accident is now already three months and I am fully recovered. The scars are healing well and my memory is completely fine now. However, my family is still scared to let me go on tour.

"Lauren, sweetie? Are you sure you wanna go on tour as well? You know, look before you leap, we don't want you to get hurt!" My mom asked me.

"Mom, making people happy is my life mission, I am a singer and touring also belongs to job like this! Don't worry, I will be okay. I feel fine, I am not ill anymore." I smiled at her while I was packing my stuff into bags.

"Is Lauren home?" My ears caught some familiar voice, so I went downstairs to check the situation. There were my dad with my girlfriend.

"Hey Brooke, did you want something from me?" I came closer to her and hugged her tightly.

"I just wanted to see you, my love." She ran her hand through my hair. I love when she plays with my hair.

"Dad, can Brooke stay here with me?" I asked him and he just nodded. Soon, we both found ourselves in my room.

"What are your plans for tod- oh I see, you are packing for the tour." Brooke's facial expession turned from happy to sad one.

"Hey babe, what's wrong?" I asked her carefully.

"You are leaving me tomorrow, right? I don't want you to leave me, I need you by my side, Lo."

"Look Brooke, I won't ever leave you. I want you to come with me." I gave her a wide smile.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, I am. And don't worry, my sisters will be okay with that. We are leaving this state tomorrow, together!"

"Nobody can make me as happy as you. I love you so much, Lauren."

"I love you so much too. Please stay with me forever." I lifted her up and twisted her in my arms.

"Laur, put me down! My head is spinning around!" I sighed and obeyed her. I went to my photo gallery and searched for our first photo, the polaroid one. I posted it on my Instagram with caption of song called Polaroid by Jonas Blue and Liam Payne.

Brooke's POV

 I suddenly got an Insta notification from her. There was our first photo and the caption:

@ laurencim: We took a polaroid, you signed your name upon it, I put it in my wallet, hoping I'd see your face again...

I decided to post the same photo but with different caption.

@ BrookeBailey20: I am so grateful for this girl. Please, stay with me forever. @ laurencim

Soon, we got like a thousand comments and to our surprise, they were almost all just supportive and positive. I can't believe here are also kind and compassionate people on this cruel world...

The last tour stop...

Lauren's POV

We have been on European tour for almost a month now and luckily, all of us are okay. We decided to wrap this lit tour in capital city of Hungary, Budapest. I have never been there before but don't regret visiting this city at all. I fell in love with Budapest at first sight, the bridges, churches, palaces, squares, everything here is just so wonderful! Right now, I am sitting in taxi and travelling to the place where I am gonna sing for the last time, Budapest Arena.