Chapter 15: Decision

Lauren's POV

Me and Billie were dating almost two months and I was slowly moving on from Brooke. But there was always one thing which reminded me of her, the wedding ring. I couldn't just throw it away. I was happy with Billie but also so blinded and fooled by love. I should have realized that earlier. But it was still nothing compared to Brooke. She was my only true love. I just used Billie for satisfying myself while I was away from Brooke.

"Hey Lauren, it's over. I am breaking up with you." Billie sent me this text and left me brokenhearted. She just took an advantage of me, she wanted to become even better at music, so she used me. She also used me as a toy, as a making out tool. I thought she could love me but obviously, I was wrong. Since she broke up with me, my uni results were coming down, they still got worse and worse. I decided to end this study and move back to Nashville, hoping for that Brooke will give me another chance. She was the only one who truly loved me, with Billie, I made the biggest mistake of my life.

Brooke's POV

I was preparing for my performance and waiting to come on stage. When Lauren and I were together, she teached me how to play on piano. I was repeating the lyrics on my mind, when I got a notification from Lauren and I decided to look at it. So she ended her study and is on the way back home? I am still angry but also excited to finally see her. After all, we are still wives. No, I never stopped caring about her. I still love her, even though she cheated on me. I can't move on from her, I see her every night in my dreams. How many times I just closed my eyes and wished that she could be with me. But I opened my eyes to realize nothing from it was true. I decided to perform Dynasty by Miia because I think it describes my life situation now. I took one last breath before I sat down behind the piano and started singing.

Lauren's POV

I never thought I can find her here. My plane landed and I decided to go from airport to nearest Nashville bar. I ordered my fav soda, root beer and sat down. But when I saw her, the spark ran down through my whole body. I still love Brooke. She started singing and I became in love with her playing and voice. I was proudly watching her but soon, I decided to break walls between us. I ran on the stage, causing the people to go crazy.

"What are you doing here, Lauren?" I just smiled and covered her mouth with my hands.

"I must see you again, Brooke. I am here to help you finish this song. Again, we are gonna make a duet together!" I put my earpods on and grabbed the mic.

MIIA - DYNASTY

BROOKE's PART

Some days it's hard to see
If I was a fool, or you, a thief
Made it through the maze to find my one in a million
Now you're just a page torn from the story I'm living

LAUREN's PART

And all I gave you is gone
Tumbled like it was stone
Thought we built a dynasty that heaven couldn't shake
Thought we built a dynasty like nothing ever made
Thought we built a dynasty forever couldn't break up

LAUREN's PART

The scar I can't reverse

When the more it heals the worse it hurts
Gave you every piece of me, no wonder it's missing
Don't know how to be so close to someone so distant

BOTH

And all I gave you is gone
Tumbled like it was stone
Thought we built a dynasty that heaven couldn't shake
Thought we built a dynasty like nothing ever made
Thought we built a dynasty forever couldn't break up

It all...

We finished singing and were awarded by standing ovation. Some fan even shouted: "We need Brookren back!"

"I missed you so much, Brooke." I was about to hug her but she didn't let me.

"Lauren, you cheated on me, you played with my feelings."

"I know and I also know that I made the biggest mistake of my life. There is no Billie anymore. We broke up. I just want you, nothing else, just you. Please, honey give me another chance. I am sorry that I let you be hurt but I promise, it won't happen ever again."

"You promised that we will be forever together in the past but you broke it. I won't trust you so easily, from now."

"Just give me another chance and you will see the truth. I changed and learned from my mistakes."

Billie's POV

I broke up with Lauren. I must admit that I really fell in love with her beauty but not with her personality. She was just so manipulative, I wanted to change that but I could do literally anything to her. I didn't want to hurt her more, so I just ended the relationship. But she will stay my crush forever. When Lauren texted me that she is on her way to Nashville, I got into my car and started driving towards the airport. I caught her plane and snuggled behind her seat. She didn't even notice me. When we landed in Nashville and got out of the plane, I kept stalking her from behind. Soon, I found myself in some bar. For sure, I ordered alcohol and brought a weed with me. I am a bad girl with a bad language and bad habits. Don't judge me. I turned to hear some voice, I knew that voice. I was excited to watch Lauren's performance but what I saw then, made me so angry. It was she, her wife. I hid behind the stage and waited for them. When they appeared, I spilled the vodka all over Brooke's face.

"Billie? I thought we were over? What are you doing here?" Lauren asked confusingly.

"I am here to get you back to me."

"Just through my dead body!" Brooke protected her.

"C'mon, fight me, you piece of crap!" I sticked my tongue out but soon, I fell hard on the floor.

"That was for stealing my wife from me!" Brooke yelled at me and she was about to kick me hard into my stomach but Lauren stopped her.

"Run away, Billie and never ever show again!" Lauren yelled at me as well and scared to death, I just obeyed them.

Lauren's POV

"Brooke, are you okay? Did that asshole hurt you?"

"I am okay, Laur. Ooh, watch your language, you bad girl."

"Just yours."

"Lo? Did you really end your study, just to get back to me?" I just nodded and smiled at her.

"No one cared about me that much as you."

"It's okay, Brooke. You always care so much about me as well. You see, I just kicked Billie's butt because my love for you is stronger!"

"I missed you so much too." Brooke grabbed my face into her hand and slowly kissed me. 

"Was this kiss a sign of that you are giving me another chance?"

"Yes, Laur. Just please never ever go away again, I am scared of losing you."

"I promise. I will never let you go from now. You are the only one who matters to me." Soon, all of my family appeared here and welcomed me. They were all happy about that I ended the study and came back. Even my mom.

"We missed seeing Brookren like this!" Dani clapped.

"Our love birds are back!" Lisa squealed.

"There is one thing that caused all of this. I came back to you because of them. We are meant to be together and to be united with each other forever. These wedding rings are the proof." I intertwined my fingers with Brooke's and kept my forehead rested on hers.

"You're my superstar now, I'm never gonna let you get away." I whispered into my wife's ear. She is just mine, forever...