Chapter 6: The truth

Brooke's POV

Lauren and I have been dating for a month now and I couldn't be happier. She is all I ever wanted, the most amazing girl I could ask for. I decided to tease her a little, headed to the bathroom and texted her. My bathroom is at the same level as her room, so only she can see me preferably.

-- Hey Lo, I am about to shower myself. If you wanna see something, better look through your window! -- 

After that, I pulled the hinges out, put my phone next to washbasin, took off all of my clothes and entered the shower. I hope Lauren is going to like this show.

Lauren's POV

I was writing something into my journal when I got a message from my girlfriend. I smiled at that text, she is such a teaser. Of course, my eyes ended up staring at her. They trailed her naked body up and down. I watched how the water was impacting that God's creature with awe. She was happily playing with the foam, ugh, I wish I could be the foam. I was already so horny when I texted her back.

-- Damn Brooke, you are so perfect. I wish I could join you and be in that hot shower with you. Then this play would be even more interesting. --

-- Maybe next time babe, be thankful for that I gave you an opportunity to see me naked. I did that just for you, Laur, I love you. -- 

I was so in love with Brooke when Danielle barged into my room and took me back to reality.

"Hiya Sugar, whatcha doing? Thinking about Brooke?" Dani smirked at me.

"Danielle!" I yelled back at her.

"Oh sorry, I shouldn't mention Brooke. I just wanted to ask you if you wanna join us this night at 9:00 p.m. at the barbecue party. As the bonus, you can bring your crush with you there!" 

"Yes, I wanna! I will be there, thank you for letting me know, Spice!"

"Well, you should thank me, it was my idea, Sugar. Ok, see ya then, now, you can continue your daydreaming about your Brookie Cookie." 

"Danielle Nicole and it's enough! Better go out of my room!" I threw my shoe on her and she finally left my room with laughter. 

Brooke's POV

"You are Mike, the guy next to you is Alex, then here is Christian and this is Nick, if I remember well and the youngest..wait..oh it's Joey." Mike just asked me to name all Lauren's brothers in the order of their age and sitting. Barbecue party already started but Lauren came here kinda late. I didn't mind it, I understood that she was kinda busy, all I wanted, was to see her also here.

"Hey guys, sorry for the tardiness, I was preparing something for you with my sister, Dani. So, who wants to saute sausages?" Lauren asked and after that, all her brothers hung on her and took all the sausages. 

"I guess that now we have more time for us, Lo."

"It looks like that. Look, Christina and Katherine are rendering the marshmellos, Lisa and Amy are helping Mike with the burgers and drinks and Dani joined my four brothers and now, all of them are sauting the sausages." 

"Is smoking allowed here?" 

"Uh I guess yes, since it's an open space."

"Okay, so then I am gonna smoke one cigarette." I sat down in front of the fire and lit up my cigarette.

"Brooke? You smoke?" 

"Yes, I am sorry, if it's disgusting for you and I will never force you to try it. It just satisfies me."

"Ah okay, nevermind. I am okay with it, it just kinda surprised me." I smiled at the fact how compassionate Lauren can be. I was about to kiss her, as a thank for understanding but suddenly, she pulled away.

"We shouldn't do this here. We could get caught."

"But Lauren, I don't wanna hide our love from our families forever. We need to come out to them and this party is the great opportunity."

"Okay, I agree with you." Lauren finished the sentence and then accidentally crashed her lips onto mine and I eventually gave up.

"Sister? So, you are a gay too?" My brother showed here.

"No, not really. I am a bi and yes, you see well, I fell in love with our neighbour."

"Brookren is real!" Jayden squealed which caught everybody's attention.

"What is doing here?" My mum asked.

"Why is so much noise here?" Lauren's parents joined.

"We need to admit something. You must know this." I looked at Lauren and when she nodded, I put her hand into mine.

Lauren's POV

I am scared. I know my family knows about my sexuality but I don't know how will they react to that I am finally dating a girl and not any girl but my neighbour.  I looked at Lisa and Dani, only they know about that I am crushing on Brooke. Lisa mouthed the L word to me and Dani made a heart with her hand. It's now or never.

"What is the thing, sweeties?" Mike asked for all of my brothers, since he is the oldest one.

"Me and Brooke are dating about a month now. We wanted to tell you earlier but we were just scared of your reactions." I blushed a little and looked down.

"There is no worry about! We all support you two, even though this type of love is against Catholic faith, we think it's wrong! God wants just everyone to be happy. I don't care about the gender Lauren, if you are happy, we are happy too!" Christina as the leader of the band, spoke up as first and all of my sisters agreed with her.

"Brooke, sweetie! We are so proud of you! Coming out takes a lot of courage but you did it! You and Lauren are a wonderful couple and you both have our full support!" Jayden and Brooke's mom admitted. After that, the party was in the full swing, the music was playing and me and Brooke ended up dancing with each other.

"I can't believe they accepted us, now, we don't have to hide anymore." Brooke smiled at me and swinged me around.

"I can't believe it either, words can't express how happy I am now. By the way, you are also a great dancer, baby. I love you, Brooke."

"Says you Lauren Cimorelli, the greatest dancer of the band! I love you too, you dork!" We spent the whole night dancing under the bare sky and enjoying each other presence. How much do I love this girl?