CHAPTER 2: WORKING AS AN IDOL

It has been two months since all your family moved to Seoul, you didn't start school yet cause you and your brother are having problems to learn the language. For now you are just learning and trying your best to learn about korean culture. One day when you were walking with your mum and your brother, you saw an advertisement where BTS appeared. You didn't know what were the idols until you saw them...Then, you decided that you wanted to be as them in a future, and...fortunetly the announcement where about their company, Big Hit, looking for new talents. That was your opportunity...

Y/N'S POV

-Y/N: (Thinking to yourself) Who are they? They sound so good, and also their dance skills are awesome...I would like to be as them, it has to be nice sing and dance for so many people...(you notice that their company is looking for new talents and you can't hold to shout) What!?

-Jason: Hey, what happens?

-Y/n: Mum, I want to try that! (You point to the adevertisement)

-Y/M/N: Are you telling me that you want to try to become an idol?

-Y/N:Yeah...please, let me try it mum...Im sure I'll learn faster korean doing that...Please?

-Y/M/N: Hmmm...Okay, but you know that you won't skip class although you have to train hard, okay? You'll start next week.

-Jason: Then, I also want to try it. When are the auditions?

-Y/N: Next week also, let's try it Jay!

-Jason: Sure! Now that im thinking...We'll need a song for it...Do you have yours?

-Y/N: Nope, I'll choose my song for the audition later, for now we to help mum doing her shops...

-Y/M/N: Yeah, your brother is right. Keep going boys.

Skip time until you arrive home after shopping...

-Y/M/N: Well you are free now, go study some korean and then you can start to prepare yourself for the audition.

-Jason: Okay, mum! Hey, Y/N, what song will you choose? I think im gonna do a rap...

-Y/N: Hmm...rap huh? I think im gonna do a song where I can show my vocals, you know, if I pass the audition I want to be a vocalist, I don't know how to rap...

-Jason: Im sure you are gonna pass...Let's work hard buddy!

-Y/N: Yeah, fighting bro!

Then both of you go to each one's room and after study a little corean both start to think about what song should be the one for the audition. After a half hour thinking, you both finally decided it, so you started a practice.

(Sorry for the people who doesn't like Charlie Puth, but this is the song you chose fro the audition)

(This is the song that your brother chose for the audition)

Time skip until the next week where both of you wwnt to the Big Hit building for the audition. When you both went there wasn't antbody 'cause everyone was afraid of doing an audition where BTS work because they think they can do the same as them. So they were the first one to try it, and when they entered to the building they saw BTS where their maknae its just  3 years old older than you.