CHAPTER 4: MESSAGES

NARRATOR'S POV

After that long night at MMA and after your great debut, all of you returned to the dorm. Your brother was kinda pissed 'cause you got Lisa's number but you won't break your promise, so you didn't talk to her anymore. At least, that's what you thought...

Y/N'S POV

We returned to our dorm, I decided to forget everything about this night, everything unless our performance, the red carpet and how our fans supported us. I feel so glad 'cause we did it so good, but my brother is pissed because of me, so im feeling kinda sad because it's my fault, I shouldn't had talked with her...Well, I decide that im going to take a shower before going to sleep, I'm going to put some music meanwhile, but suddenly a message arrived...

Lisa Noona ;) : Hey...It's everything okay Y/N? It's like you have been all the night ignoring my existence...

Me: Oh, yeah, everything it's okay. Sorry if you thought that I was ignoring you...You know I was busy with the others members, haha...

Lisa Noona ;) : Ok, then...Wanna hang out someday? I mean, maybe we can have some fun together going to a café or something like that...

-Y/N: (Thinking to yourself) Oh, shit! What im gonna do? If my brother notice this...Im dead! Im not sure I could hang out with her...He'll be so mad at me...Ugh...What shoul I do?

Me: Noona, im sorry im busy this days, but I'll tell you whenever I can hang out...It's that okay?

Lisa Noona ;) : Yeah, sure! I'll be waiting then...Good night!

Me : Goodnight Noona, have sweet dreams!

-Y/N: (Thinking to yourself) What the hell did I send to her?! "Have sweet dreams"...Ugh, Y/N you're and idiot! Wait, why im smiling?

Then I notice that my brother was staring at me...

-Jason: Hey buddy...Did you finish taking a shower?

-Y/N: Yeah...Why?

-Jason: No, for nothing...I was just wondering what the hell is in your phone that makes you smile like a idiot...

-Y/N : Oh, was I smiling? I was just reading some fans comments about our tonight's performace...You know, they like it so much!

-Jason: Oh! So that was what you were doing...I have seen that comments also, we did a great job! You know, for a moment I thought you were talking with a girl or something...Im relieved that you weren't...I can trust you! (Hugs you)

-Y/N: Y-yeah, of course you can! (Thinking to yourself)Im so sorry, Jay I betrayed you...I was talking to Lisa noona...But I rejected her to hang out...It's that okay?...I won't break the promise.

LISA'S POV

-Lisa: (Thinking to herself)Did he just wish me sweet dreams? How cute! I can't hide my smile after that message...

-Jennie: Hey! What happened that you are that happy?

-Jisoo: It's probably that kid that she met tonight...(eats her chicken)

-Rosé: He's younger thaht us, right?

-Lisa: Why do I have so many questions suddenly? I just met him tonight, and I was talking with him a little, that's all...Don't do a dram of it!

(Everyone laughs)

-Rosé: Well but, being honest, he ignored you right?

-Lisa: Are you a spy or something? That's what I asked him!

-Jennie: Your unnies are smarter than what you think! So...What did he say?

-Lisa: He just said that he was busy with his members and that he wasn't ignoring me...

-Jisoo: What a weird excuse...That kid should be thankful that he could met our precious maknae!

-Lisa: Hey! Stop saying that things! (Blush) You know, he seems like a good guy...

-Rosé: So...What are you trying to say with that?

-Lisa: Nothing...Maybe...That I asked him to hang out...

-Unnies: (In unison) You did what??!!

-Jisoo: (Stops eating chicken) You know what will happen if YG's boss discover that?

-Lisa: Oh c'mon, it's just as a friends...

-Jennie: Of course, you just met him tonight, what do you want to be?

-Rosé: By the way, what is his name? And what did he answered?

-Lisa: His name is Y/N. And he said that he's busy these days so he told me that he'll tell me whenever he can hang out...

-Jisoo: Thanks god, you stopped this girl doing something bad for her career...

-Jennie: Well...Jisoo unnie, that kid seems responsible if he chose his job before hanging with Lisa...Maybe they can really be friends...

-Rosé: There Jennie unnie has a point...

-Jennie: I have a good idea...

-Lisa: What is it? Your ideas don't use to be good ideas...

-Jennie: I'll go with you guys! You can tell him to bring another member, then I can make sure that you won't do anythhing stupid. That's okay right? With more people, more fun!

-Lisa: Y-yeah well I guess that would be good...I'll tell him tomorrow. Im going to sleep now, good night unnies!

-Unnies: Good night!

-Lisa: (Thinking to herself) OMG...How will I tell him that Jennie unnie will came along with us? What if he's unconfortable then...I mean we just met tonight, and this is so fast...Anyways, if I want to hang out, I have to tell him...

NARRATOR'S POV

At the next morning Lisa wrote Y/N the message, but what will Y/N answer...

Y/N'S POV

I just woke up right now because of my phone alarm, every member should be having breakfast right now, before going to the practice...I should put in some clothes and go with them as fast as I can if I don't want to be late...

I should put in some clothes and go with them as fast as I can if I don't want to be late

(That's what you are wearing for your practice)

I just went to have breakfast and everyone was teasing me because we were late because of me, ugh, I should had woke up earlier. Well, now it doesn't matter, we are in our way to Big HiT's building, when suddenly my phone shows  a light telling me that I have a notification, I oppen my phone to see that Lisa noona wrote me again. I hide my phone to answer without my brother noticing it...

Lisa noona ;): Hey, what's up? I hope I didn't wake you up with my message...Anyways, I was wondering if Jennie unnie could came along with us when we hang out...I mean, more people, more fun, right? You can bring a member also, if you want! Tell me something ;)

-Y/N:(Thinking to himself) Shit! Now with two girls? I have a big problem...My brother will kill me...But if I bring someone with us, he'll know that it's not a date...Who coul I bring? Kwan hyung? Nah, I'll feel like a kid cause I would be the younger one...Jung -ssi...He's a kid, with his joke the girls will be unconfortable...And, Seung...He's the maknae, I'll be all the time taking care of him...The only option is my brother!

What will Y/N do...????