CHAPTER 15: A FAST WEDDING

NARRATOR'S POV

A week passed since you two decided to get married and your dad is still calling you because he wants you to get married with Emily. What will happen if you don't do that?

Y/N'S POV

Tomorrow im gonna marry Lisa, she's the perfect girl for me, but I feel that we are going too fast...It has been only five months since we started being a couple...I wanted it to be more special and with more time, anyways. Im gonna marry Lalisa Manoban!

LISA'S POV

Im so nervous today, tomorrow will be probably one of the best day of life...Im going to marry Walker Y/N, yes, he's my only one. As I can't stay quiet, im hanging out with the girls, they are trying to relax me, which is impossible! Im going to get married! My parents arrives Korea this afternoon, and they'll meet Y/N then...I hope they get along...

-Jisoo: So...How does it feel?

-Lisa: How does it feel...what?

-Jisoo: Getting married tomorrow! He won't be your boyfriend anymore, now is somenthing more serious, he'll be your husband...Are you sure of it?

-Jennie: Don't make her get even nervous...It's the only way to stop the kid marrying that girl...

-Lisa: Anyways, Im so sure of what im doing. I wanted to be with him forever...Although he's leaving five months on a tour...

-Jisoo: He's leaving after the wedding? When will you two have the honey moon?

-Lisa: H-H-Honey moon? Y-you mean...

-Jennie: You already did it with him, and that's what people do at their honey moon...Well also they enjoy travelling, and being alone, but that's an usual thing...

-Lisa: (Blushes) Im having a honey moon with Y/N...

-Jennie: Well not yet, as he has to leave...

-Jisoo: Don't make fun of it, Jason also has to go...

-Jennie: Shit! Who will I use to have fun?...

-Lisa: Stop with that, all of us know you are with him...

-Jennie: Yah, shut up you two! I wonder how's Chae with that boy of D.A.B...

-Jisoo: Im the only one who's not going out with someone from D.A.B?

(Everyone laughs)

NARRATOR'S POV

It's already afternoon, and you are meeting Lisa because you have to pick up her parents...

-Lisa: Hey, jagi! (Hugs you)

-Y/N: Hey there, pricess (Kiss her forehead) So...Are you ready?

-Lisa: Im kinda nervous...

-Y/N: Im more nervous, I don't know how your parents will react...I mean, they know we are getting married but they didn't seen me before or something...Im really sorry for this fast wedding, you deserve something really better...

-Lisa: Aww, don'd say such things, it's perfect because it's with you...

-Y/N: Ugh, you drive me crazy Miss Manoban...Hmm...Soon I'll have to call you Miss Walker...

-Lisa: You know that with this we are going to be together forever, right? I mean, we are going serious...

-Y/N: Of course, since the first moment I was going serious...

-Lisa: With this, I become your wife and you my husband...

-Y/N: It sounds perfect right? Oh, here we are...The airport!

-Lisa: (Holds your hand)

-Y/N: I'll be okay, I guess...

You waited like 10 minutes, when Lisa saw her parents and started running to them...

-Lisa: Mom, dad! I missed you so much! (Hugs them)

-L/M: How have you been dear? As I can see not that bad, as you are getting married...

-L/D: So, who's the boy?

-Lisa: Mom, dad, he's Walker Y/N, my future husband...

-Y/N: Hi, it's a pleasure for me to meet you...

-L/M: (Whispering Lisa's ear) Hmmm, he's so handsome! Not that bad dear...

-L/D: How do you look that young? Talk us about you...

-Y/N: Well, im 18 years old and im from the United States, but I moved here because my dad got a new job when I was like 11/12 years old...I guess there's nothing interesting to say about me, just that im also the main vocalist of a male group called D.A.B and well I have a twin brother...

-L/D: So you are an idol also?

-Y/N: Yeah...

-L/M: And all the American boys can speak that good Korean?

-Y/N: (Giggles) I had to learn it when I came here, so I guess it's because I practised a lot...

-L/D: How did you meet my daughter?

-Y/N: Being honest, I bumped to her at MMA...Then I also sit beside her and we satarted talkig, then we became friends and here we are...

-L/M: That was fate, L/D they are fated to be with each other...Right, Lisa?

-Lisa: Fated to be together...I like that idea!

-L/D: How does he treat you, Lisa? If he makes you cry even once...

-Lisa: He treats me perfectly dad...He just made cry because of happiness, as when he asked me to go out...

-L/M: Im starting to feel that we both should leave them alone today...We could stay in a hotel dear...

-L/D: Yeah, I guess so...

You leave Lisa's parents in a good hotel and then you two head to your private hotel where you are staying to be safe...Once there...

-Lisa: So...Tomorrow is the day...I hope everything works as we want and you can stay with be and also be an idol...

-Y/N: No need to worry princess, everything will be okay! We just have to enjoy our day, and you...you have to still looking so damn good as always! (smirk)

-Lisa: (Blushes) Yah, jagi!

-Y/N: Just being honest...by the way, let's go to sleep, I want to look good tomorrow...(Gives her a kiss at her forehead)

-Lisa: Same...But, before going to sleep...Can you please give a good kiss to your future wife? (Pouts)

-Y/N: (Thinking) Cute! I can't ressist to her... (You give her a good night kiss)

At the next day you celebrated your wedding where assisted a lot of friends, idols, members, and relatives unless yours...It was a happy day until you arrived to your hotel, there you find something so troublesome...

A: What do you think that will happen? Discover it at the next chap!