CHAPTER 10: A NEW SONG

NARRATOR'S

After two hard weeks working and hiding some difficults feelings your new song is finally ready, your song is a love song that was written by Yg and Big Hit. They wanted both of you to do it because of your amazing skills, now it's time to show the world what have you been working on, and also to be ready of all the things that are going to happen because of that...

Y/N'S POV

Today our song will be finally out, I'll be at the dorm with the members to see it when it comes out, I suppose that Rosé noona will do the same. We finished working together, and with that, our weird relationships ends also. It's okay, I think that's the better, I should just focus on my career...

ROSÉ'S POV

Just an hour before our song comes out, I wonder what will think all our fans about it, we really worked hard with it. Also we kept away of each other when it was becoming "weird", I think we both made the right decision...

-Lisa:Rosie...Your song with Y/N is about to come out...Aren't you excited!

-Rosé: I am, it really is a beautiful song where I put all my heart...(Starts crying)

-Lisa: (Hugs her) What happens?

-Rosé: Im so sorry! I didn't want that to happen! I promise...I tried my best! Forgive me someday, Lisa...

-Lisa: But what happened Rosie?

-Rosé: Lisa...I seriously fall for him, that kid is not a usual boy...He really caught my heart...Lisa, I like Y/N...

-Lisa: No way...I mean, he's really perfect, but I thought you knew that I...(starts crying)

-Rosé: I know! That's because I forget about him, but I just had to tell you...I was really in love with him, but he's all yours...I just had to say it...

-Lisa: Are you giving up because of me?

-Rosé: Im giving up, 'cause I know that he just feel like that because of the work we were doing, he likes you...

-Lisa: How can you say that? Rosé...I know how it feels, but promise me that you are giving up with him because he doesn't feel the same and not for me...

-Rosé: I almost forget about him, Lisa...Just take good care of him in a future...

-Lisa: You say that you forget him but it still hurt as I see...

-Rosé: Of course, my song with him is past but im still listening to it... Can you understand what I mean? You have to do a new song with him...

-Lisa: Rosé unnie...(hugs her tightly) Let the time go by...You'll find another one...

-Rosé: Sure...Let's listen to our song...It is already out...

-Lisa: Yeah...

NARRATO'S POV

Your song is being received so good by your fans, they really like it, but they also think that you two are dating...With that you start thinking about what happened with Rosé. As that thoughts cames to your mind, you keep trying to stop them, you know that it is not a goodthing...Just focus on your work Y/N!

Time skip until 3 months later, you already forget about what you had with Rosé, you stopped talking to all their members as you don't want any other rumors...In another way, your brother also stopped dating with Jennie, he said that he didn't like her as well...So you are just focusing and working with your members and for your fans...Love is a difficult thing for an idol, right?

Y/N'S POV

Our group is working on a new comback, we have really cool ideas for our MVs, and our practices are going in a good way until "she" called my brother...What the hell? Idols are not supposed to talk to each other...

JASON'S POV

Im at our practice room but my phone is ringing every time...I wonder who the hell wants to talk to me...Oh, Jennie...(Answers the call)

Jason: Hey, who is it?

Jennie: Didn't you see my name at the screen kido?

Jason: Oh...It's the old woman, I wonder why are you blowing up my phone...

Jennie: We were wondering if we could hang out again all of us, but this time not only you and your brother...Bring the others also. I know we had been in a weird situation, but we still being friends right?

Jason: Noona, we are idols, we just want to focus on our career, Im so sorry but we can't hang out with you. Sorry I must go back to my practice, I guess that's all, so bye...

Jennie: W-wait! Why you are not understanding?

Jason: What do you want me to understand? We are busy...

Jennie: I miss you dork! Why can't you just agree and come with me?...

Jason: I knew it! The old woman miss the kid...I wonder if the kid miss her also...

Jennie: Yah! Will you come yes or no?

Jason: I'll go...But my other members won't...At least my brother will stay at the dorm...

Jennie: How bad for Lisa...She's missing him, and well Rosé already forget about him so it's okay...

Jason: Fine, I'll try to bring him...But I don't promise anything...By the way, wanna go on a date just the two of us?

Jennie: Huh? Are you talking seriously...?

Jason: It's just because im bored, so do you?

Jennie: Yes! But first we'll feet all together...

Jason:Okay, well I must go, bye...

Jennie: Byee!

After that my brother Y/N looks at me with a death glare, I know why he's angry but...Jennie is just a friend, I didn't broke our promise.

-Jason: What?

-Y/N: You made me do a promise that now you'll break, how cool...(Being sarcastic)

-Jason: I don't know what it's happening insideyour head with Blackpink Lisa and Rosé, can you just make up with them?

-Y/N: I...I don't have any problem with them, I just felt in love with Rosé...But something inside me, says that the one for me is Lisa. You can't understand how I feel because you never let me have a girlfriend before! And you are so arrogant, you...You always think about yourself! That's your only topic...

-Jason: How can you dare to say me this? You know that all I do is for you!

-Y/N: Oh, yeah...You made me do a stupid promise! You know what, im leaving...And forget about me going to that meeting...I thought you hate girls!

-Jason: Just go away!

Y/N'S POV

Tsk. I don't need him, I had been always by his side, it's time for me to do what I really want to do...Ugh, now im so pissed! Stupid Jason, you hated girls and now you are falling for Jennie noona...At first I also wanted that to happen, but as I started having problems...What did I do, it's all my fault...

NARRATOR'S POV

After your argument, you stopped talking to each other and the group was kinda tense...When the day arrived, all the members went to the meeting with Blackpink unless you, you stayed at the dorm at your room...