CHAPTER 6: SATURDAY AFTERNOON

Y/N'S POV

We reached Blackpink's House, Im kinda nervous until I knocked their door, after a few seconds a girl opened us the door...

-Y/N: Hmm...Hi! Im Y/N of D.A.B and he's my brother Jason...

-Girl: I know who you are, Lisa told us about you. C'mon, go inside, outside is freezing...You too Jason!

-Jason:(just go inside without saying a word)

-Girl: Im Rosé, im the second maknae of Blackpink, and she's Jisoo the older...

-Y/N: Nice to meet you noonas...

-Jason: (being cold) Same.

After that, Lisa and Jennie noona appear at the living where we are...

-Lisa: Hey Y/N! You really came! Oh, nice to meet you Jason...(Thinking to herself) Did I really say "you really came"?Aish, stupid Lisa...

-Y/N: Of course I came, I wouldn't tell you to meet if I wouldn't come...

-Jason: (cold) Yeah, nice to meet you.

JASON'S POV

Shit! Im not ready to hang out with girls after all...All this is because of that jerk! Ugh...I shouldn't have come here...(I saw another girl) The heck!She looks awesome who's she?

Y/N'S POV

WHAT?! Is he really my brother? Why is he that impressed with Jennie noona?  Does he like her? This is maybe the opportunity for him! Jay, im glad you're looking at girls like before...

LISA'S POV

He's so sweet, he really come. He's lookig really cool...How might he think im looking?Lisa why are you thinking that? Just talk to them!

-Lisa: And she's Jennie unnie...

-Jennie: Nice to meet you!

-Jason and Y/N: Nice to meet you!

-Y/N: Well, so should we be going?

-Lisa: Yeah, sure where will we go?

-Y/N: Hmm...I thought we could go to the amusement park, what you think?

-Lisa: Oh yes! I like going there, it's so fun!

-Y/N: Also we can eat a lot og delicious things there!

-Lisa: You sounded like a kid with that!

-Y/N: Well, im so young, so im a big kid. (Both of them laugh)

-Jason: (Not saying to loud, but Jennie could hear it) Tsk. I think both of them are kids...

-Jennie: Well yeah, you are right...

JASON'S POV

Hey, is this girl talking to me? I haven't talk with girls normally since 5 years ago...What should I do? I guess I have to try being nice after all...

-Jason: Ops, I though no one would hear me...(smiles at Jennie)

-Jennie: You thought wrong, kid. (smiles back) By the way im Jennie, I guess im older tha you right?

-Jason: Im Jason, Im not a kid, and yeah, you are older than me. Like 4 years older...

-Jennie: I can't believe Im haging out with kids after all...

-Jason: Oh, you are the type who likes teasing right? I can play like that also, If you are hanging out with kids, that means that Im hanging out with an old lady...

-Jennie: Hmm...A rude kid, huh? That will make our afternoon more interesting...

-Jason: You don't know what "kid" did you meet...(smirks at her) (Thinks to himself) She's hot as fuck, shit! I promised I wouldn't talk to girls anymore, and here I am...