CHAPTER 14: FIRST TOUCH

A: WARNING! It's possible for this chapter to be kinda rough, so if you keep reading it's up to you, I already told you! ;) Now...Enjoy! And if you vote, you'll make me sooo happy!

Y/N'S POV

We both are already at my room,  I was putting our suitcases in a good place so we can get our clothes easily at morning, after that I start putting on my pajama while Lisa is at the bathroom taking a shower and preparing herself as well. Everything was okay until the lights turned off, after that I heard a big scream coming from the bathroom, of course it was Lisa, so I rn towards her.

-Y/N: Hye, the lights turned off ar- (Suddenly she hugs you) (Thinking) Shit, she's not wearing anything...I can feel every part of her body against mine, she's so wet...Of course she finished taking a shower right now! Focus pabo! (Talking) So...Hmm...Are you okay?

-Lisa: Y/N...You can't have an idea of how blushed and embarassed I am right now, when the lights turn on again don't stare at me. Okay?

-Y/N: O-Okay...But, you can grab a towel now before that happens...

-Lisa: I-I can't, dork!

-Y/N: Why? Wait, don't tell me that you are scared of...

-Lisa: That's because I asked to sleep with you...Don't go away, keep by my side...

-Y/N: I need to see if we can turn on the lights...Come with me, and everything will be okay! (You try to grab her hand, but you grab something better...) W-what is this?

-Lisa: Yah! (She moans softly, but you can hear her) Y-Y/N...Y-Your hand is at my...Butt.

-Y/N: Huh?! I-Im s-so sorry! I can't see what im touching, I was t-trying to hold your hand...(Your heart starts beating so fast and hard, and you hope she can't hear it)

-Lisa: Y/N...Im as nervous as you, but...Your hand is still there...(She holds your hand) That's my hand, you really don't know anything about my body...

-Y/N: How Im supposed to know? That's so embarassing, you also don't know anything about mine...(You grab her hand and guide her to your chest) What is this?

-Lisa: Y-your chest?

-Y/N: How do you know? The lights are still off...

-Lisa: I can fell your heart beating as hard as mine...

-Y/N: (Thinking) Shit! She knows im so nervous, and that this is my first time touching someone...I wonder if she already did it...What im I thinking? Just focus, damn! (Answering) Well that was pretty easy...(Now you place her hand at you neck)I guess this is kinda easy too, as you know this part so good...

-Lisa: Of course...It's your neck, okay my turn! (She place your hand at her waist) So?

-Y/N: (Thinking) Since when this became into a game? Anyways, I like the game... (Answering) Your waist, it's kinda easy...Can't you make it more difficult?

-Lisa: Oh, so you want to play...Huh? I didn't know younger boys were that daring...

-Y/N: You don't know me well enough...

At this moment the two of us stopped feeling nervous, to start feeling confortable with this situation, so we keep on playing...

-Lisa: Okay, try this...(She place your hands again at her butt) Remain this touching?

-Y/N: Of course, but Lis...Be careful, I'll start wanting to know better each part of your body...

-Lisa: Well it's not a problem since I also want to know more about yours (Whispering seductively at your ear) So...Will you let me touch without clothes?

-Y/N: (You can feel the adrenaline at the moment she starts ripping off your pajama, you are kinda nervous as you didn't do anything like that before. But there you are, with your beautiful girlfriend, Lalisa Manoban...)

-Lisa: You are so hot daddy...(She's using a seductive tone)

-Y/N: (Thinking) Im really doing this? Damn, she's right. Im so hot, and im getting on more and more with all of what she's doing...Shit, Lalisa! (Answering) Im not the only one...(You carry her bridal style and put her at the bed) Well miss Manoban...What part did you want to know about me?

-Lisa: Every! (She pulls you closer and you keep on her) Y/N, I'll remove all your clothes...Im the only one naked...

-Y/N: (You can't hold it anymore and finally you say the words she was waiting for) Just do whatever you want to do with me...

With that, she remove all your clothes and starts kissing you. At that kiss your tongues are fitting for dominance but s no one wants to loose, you have to break it up for breathing...Both of you are breathing so hard...But when she was okay to keep on, she starts kissing you again and both of you starts rollig at bed. After that she ends up at the top of you...

-Lisa: Is it right Y/N? I didn't want to make so obviously that I wanted to do it...

-Y/N: Lis, just do it already...Anyways someday that will happen...

-Lisa: Jagy...I love you so much!

-Y/N: I love you as well princess...(You kiss her and then she sits at you, with that you entered inside her, discovering a wonderful new world) Lis...Y.you are officially my first time, and I want you to be my last also...

-Lisa: (Leans closer and whisper at you) You are my first as well, be kind please...

You give a peck on her lips and hug her tightly, after that she starts moving up and down, doing the both of you melting into one. The room fills up with moans, love, kisses, hugs, and the sound of the bed...That makes an intense night for you two...

At the next morning...

You wake up with a lot of scratches and hickeys all over your body...The sunlight is getting in the room, and it makes it even more warm. You can't stop looking at Lisa, that makes the best sigh for you to wake up. She notices you are staring so she wakes up...

-Lisa: Good morniiing (Gives you a peck at lips)

-Y/N: Morning how did you sleep princess?

-Lisa: As I can see so good, it's already 11am...(Both of you are in shock, you remind that you are late to your first practice together)

-Both of you: Shit!

-Y/N: Okay, I'll take a fast shower, be getting ready meanwhile...(You give your back to Lisa)

-Lisa: OMG! Darling are you okay? I guess I hurted you too much last night...

-Y/N: Don't worry about me, and start thinking how will you hide all your hickeys...Im sorry, not sorry...(You giggle)

-Lisa: Yah! Walker Y/N! You left a lot of them...

-Y/N: I couldn't hold it, last night I was really going to eat you (Smirk)

-Lisa: Aissh, it was so good...Im so glad my first time was with you...

-Y/N: Me too (You hug her and then go to te shower)

Once both of you are ready, you start your way to Big Hit's building...

A: So...How was this chapter? It was my first time writing something like that...I hope you liked it, althought it's not that good! ;)