CHAPTER 3: THE NIGHT AT MMA

NARRATOR'S POV

All the members were so nervous 'cause that night would be their special night. It was still 10 am but the boys couldn't stop moving around their dorm...

-Y/N: OMG! Why am I that nervous?

-Jason: Maybe because today its the day buddy?

-Y/N: I know...Where the hell is Kwan hyung? Im really needing him right now!!

-Seung: Really, who's gonna make Y/N hyung and I keep calm?!

-Jason: Ugh! They went to buy some food for today at our private room...By the way im here to calm both of you...Just don't worry we're gonna do it so good. Trust yourself, and for now be quiet please, its just 10am.

-Seung: Jay hyung...Can we play something? Maybe we keep calm with that...

-Y/N: Seung I don't that'll gonna work...I tried it this night to sleep, and now you can see me...

-Jason: You both are like kids! Why can't you act like a 18 and 17 years old guys, huh?

-Seung and Y/N: We are sorry...

-Jason: Just relax...Sit here and watch a movie or something...Wait for Kwan hyung and Jung...

-Y/N: O-okay...Let's relax...

They waited until the other ones returned from shoppig, then leader did his work making the youngers keep calm. They spent the whole day watching TV and playing games, until it was 8pm. They had to start getting ready 'cause they car would be waiting for them at 9pm at Big Hit building, as they BTS hyungs, they'll had to go there for go together to the Sky Dome, where awards would be realised.

-Jung: Okay, buddies are you all getting ready?

-Kwan: Yeah, I already told them all of them to get ready. Oh! Wait, Jung you don't know how to put your tie right? Ugh...Let me do it.

-Jung: Thanks hyung.

All the boys get ready and that's what they'll be wearing:

(Y/N outfit, imagine that's you)