CHAPTER 13: DANGER

-Y/N: What are we going to do?

-Lisa: I'll do it if that's the only way you could keep your work and our relationship...Althought I wanted it to be more special and with more time and so...

-Y/N: Im really sorry, I also wanted to give you a special wedding...

-Lisa: Wait, doesn't it mean that you were planning to get married with me?

-Y/N: Well yeah, but at least I wanted to wait until we had been one year togethers and after we make it official, but this situation...Im sorry for not give you the wedding that you  deserve...

-Lisa: Aww, if it's with you then I'll be happy anyways!

-Y/N: Aissh, I don't deserve a girl like you! (You give her peck on the lips)

-Jennie: Can you just go to Big Hit and YG and make it official?

-Y/N: Oh yeah...Are you ready?

-Lisa: (Takes your hand) Im ready...

Both of us are going to Big Hit building, Im so nerveou, today I was suposed to pick up that girl but here I am against my father and with the risk of loosing my career as an idol...But if it's for her...Lalisa Manoban, just you, you are the only person who can make me feel and act like this...You are driving me crazy!

-Lisa: So...Here we are...

-Y/N: Let's face this...Don't worry we'll solve this problem!

Both of us are going to CEO's room,  I have to tell him that girl Im gonna marry is Lisa not that Emily...

-CEO: Y/N...Congratulations for your- Lisa Manoban? What are you doing at Big Hit?

-Lisa: Y/N is going to tell you something very important...

-CEO: Tell me. What is it?

-Y/N: Delete the communication you made, that's what my dad wants me to do...But I don't plan to marry that girl, im...Im in love with Lalisa Manoban from Blackpink! Sir im planning to marry her the next week, please don't care about what my dad said and support us!

-CEO: Y-You are in love with her? That's...That's perfect! I really tried to make you fall for Rosé that time you made that song, I guess that didn't work because you already loved Lisa...So, we have work to do...I wonder how the fans will react...

-Y/N: There's another thing sir...

-CEO: Hmm?

-Y/N: My dad told me that he'll destroy my career as an idol if I don't obey him...But im so sure of what im doing, I don't really care about that right now...I...I just want to be with Lisa the rest of my life!

-Lisa: (Backhugs you)

-CEO: I see, you two will be in extreme danger once we make it official...Are you sure to keep going with this?

-Y/N and Lisa: We are so sure!

-CEO: Youth...You know, it will be easier if you two keep together all the time, but will we do it for the practices? (Thinking)

-Y/N: What if D.A.B and Blackpink practice together at the same building and room? It'll be kinda weird but we won't have risks...

-CEO: I must call YG for that...Let me talk to him..(Calls him)

BH'S CEO: Hit! It's Big Hit's CEO...

YG: Oh, hey! How can we help you?

BH'S CEO: I just have something to tell you, Y/N and Lisa are dating and they plan to get married the next week...

YG: What!? Seriously?! That means that Big Hit and YG are finally together and friends companies!

BH'S CEO: Yeah, but there's a problem, they'll need protection right now...Y/N told me someone will try to stop this so we need to keep them save, how about if we don't make D.A.B and Blackpink train together at the same building?

YG: Okay! Let's do the comunnication right now, see you sir. I'll make some guards come over there to pick them up, it's better if they keep together so...We'll make them saty in a private hotel for now...It's that okay?

BH'S CEO: Yeah, totally...

YG: So that's all, send me the information about the wedding and so, and tell them that I wish a lot of happiness for them! Bye sir.

BH'S CEO: Bye sir.

-CEO: Well so...

-Y/N and Lisa: So...?

-CEO: Everything is okay, both companies are so happy for you two. YG wishes a lot of happiness for you two and well both groups will be training together. And about you two...You'll be staying in a private hotel.

-Lisa: (Blushes) H-Hotel?

-CEO: Keep calm miss, each of you will have a different room...We don't want a baby now, it's too early...D.A.B will be in a international tour in 5 months, we need our main vocalist...

-Y/N: Yah, sir! Im not planning that!

-CEO: Well if that's all, you can go. There are guards waiting for you. They'll bring you to the hotel...

-Y/N: Okay, thanks for all sir.

Then both of us are going down satirs where the guards are waiting for us...Soon my phone starts ringing so loud, the communication is official...

OFFICIAL BIG HIT'S COMMUNICATION:

"We are so glad to tell you that our idol Walker Y/N is going to marry Lalisa Manoban next week, we are sorry for the other communication, it was a big mistake. Our company apologise for it, YG is now a friend company with us. So please D.A.B's fans and Blinks be also friends and support your loving idols. They need your support so much right now!"

-Y/N: They made it official...

-Lisa: Yeah...(She has a weird expression at her face)

-Y/N: Hey...Does it happen anything? You are not looking as always...

-Lisa: Im so good, just...Maybe...Kinda nervous...

-Y/N: Baby, you know im sorry for make you to do all this stuff...Getting married all of a sudden...I know it can be frustrating...But please don't worry...

-Lisa: Yeah, in a hotel...

-Y/N: What? Are you listening to me?

-Lisa: P-P-Private hotel...With Y/N...

-Y/N: Are you nervous because we are staying in a hotel?

-Lisa: What? It makes me get so nervous, I had never sleep with a boy before...

-Y/N: Baby...We are having different rooms you don't have to worry(laughs)

-Lisa: Stop laughning! Its not funny...Yah! Walker Y/N! Stop with it or I'll...

-Y/N: You'll... what?

-Lisa: Hmmm, I'll punish you! Stop or I'll had to sleep with you today...

-Y/N: What did you say? You are doing this because you really want to sleep with me...

-Lisa: It's...I mean...There's a reason for that...

-Y/N: Tell me at the hotel, for me it's okay to sleep with my future wife...

-Lisa: (Blushes) Y-Y/N it's not good to say that kind of things that can...

-Y/N: (You get closer to her, your lips are just one inch appart) Can..what baby?

-Lisa: Can...Yah! Just kiss me already, don't tease me anymore!

-Y/N: (Giggles) (You kiss her)

After that, we are going to my room which is the number 214, there's no one at that floor, so we are supposed to be safe there. So now we are here, ready to sleep...Or maybe not...

A: Let's see what these two are going to do in the next chap... Just wait for it!