CHAPTER 11: SHE

NARRATOR'S

While you are staying at the dorm, all your members arrived to the park where they are going to hang out with Blackpink. Once they arrived...

-Jennie: Hey! There you are...

-Jason: Yeah, hi old woman and noonas...

-Kwan, Seung and Jung: Hi noonas!

-Jisoo: Do you like the chicken boys?

-Jung: Huh? Chicken? Fried chicken?

-Jisoo: If you like it, we are going to be good friends...

-Seung: I like chicken noona!

-Jisoo: Then, join my chicken club. To be in you just have to buy me chicken, it's simple right?

-Kwan: She's taking advantage of you, Seung...

-Seung: I don't care, I would buy her chicken any time...

-Lisa: Hmm...Where's Y/N, Jason?

-Jason: Oh, that stupid...He's at the dorm, he won't come. He's in a bad mood lately...

-Jennie: You had a bad mood the first time I meet you...

-Jason: Well I used to hate girls for some reasons, but I guess it changed when...(Mumble) Meet you...

-Jennie: I already heard you...

-Lisa: I think im gonna leave then...

-Jennie: Hey you already came here, stay a little more, it'll be fun...

-Rosé: Who's that boy?

-Jason: He's Jung, our second maknae, he's just a year younger so if you are interested...

-Rosé: Im gonna see that...

-Lisa: Seriously im leaving, I just wanted to f-(Sudenly stops talking)

-Y/N: Hey noonas...

-Jason: Oh, see who came...

-Y/N: I just want to make up Jay, Im sorry for the things I told you...I just want to apologise and be as we were before, im not the same without you dude...

-Jason: Hmmm...Okay, you are seriously sorry, I can see it in your eyes...For make this simple, our promise is broken, now both of us are free, okay?

-Y/N: Okay, well now I have to go, have fun here. See you noonas!

You are about to leave when Lisa grabs your arm stopping you, because of that, Jennie and Jason leave you alone...

-Y/N: Noona...?

-Lisa: (Tears start falling down her cheeks) Y/N...

-Y/N: (Smiles at her) What happens noona? Are you not feeling good?

-Lisa: Actually, Im not feeling good...Y/N, why didn't you talk to me again? You know, I really missed you...I...I just wanted t-

-Y/N: (You hug her) Noona, im so sorry...I should had write you, im so stupid. I didn't know I was hurting you, I also missed you, but being and idol...You know how it goes...

-Lisa:(without breaking the hug) You are warm...I really missed this feeling...

-Y/N: (Thinking) What's this? Im feeling relieve right now, can a hug make me feel this way? No...Its not the hug, it's her...(Answering) Noona, wanna go out somewhere else and let them here?

-Lisa: W-what do you mean? Just the two of us?

-Y/N: J-just if you want, I mean, I was wondering if we could have a...date.

-Lisa: You want to date me? (Blushes)

-Y/N: Yeah...Well, hmm this is unconfortable...(You blush also) (Both of you laugh)Nonna, I think I should tell you before...

-Lisa: Tell me then...

-Y/N: I like you, Im so in love with you since I started talking to at MMA, but I had a promise with my brother that I couldn't break, im so sorry, because of it I wasn't being honest and I hurted you...

-Lisa: Y-Y-You what? You love me, I mean...It's like Im dreaming...Y/N...I love you too...

-Y/N: Then...Lisa noona, would you like to be my girlfriend?

-Lisa: From now on, it's not necessary to call me noona, and yes I really want!

Then you grab her by her wraist pulling her closer, both of you stare at each other eyes and start loaning more and more, until your lips touches hers...It was a kiss full of feelings that with the time becomes deeper and more intense...Then you break it because you need to breath...

-Y/N: I wonder what will happen if the company discover this...

-Lisa: We would have a big problem...

-Y/N: Yeah...But Im not gonna leave you just because of it...They'll understand, I guess...And our fans will support us if they really love us...Just don't worry, we'll be okay!

-Lisa: With you, I feel that everything will be okay always, so Im not worried if you stay by my side...

-Y/N: (Thinking) Shit! She's too cute...(Answering) So...Where do you want to go, we are still having two hours before we have to return to the dorms.

-Lisa: How about the cinema? I mean, it would be our first date and going to the cinema is a good option as in the films...

-Y/N: Yeah, sure! What movie are we going to watch? Hmmm...I would like to see a horror movie...

-Lisa: H-Horror? Can't we watch another kind of movie...Like, comedy or disney movie...?

-Y/N: Noona you are a scaredy cat...

-Lisa: Hey, I told you it's not necessary to call me noona, im your girlfriend now...And I hate horror movies because then I can't sleep alone...

-Y/N: I'll sleep with you then (smirk teasing her)

-Lisa: (blushes) Yah! Y/N don't play with me with that things...

-Y/N: You are cute when you blush so I like to tease you...That's the problem of being with someone younger! (Wink at her and start walking to the cinema)

-Lisa: Hey, come here, you'll regret of what you said! You'll know what's being with someone younger...Wait for me jagiyaaa!

With that you started a relationship with Blackpink's Lisa...The months kept going until something happened...

"I thought we had a promise"

"It's all your fault"

"This happened because you forget of it"

"You shouldn't have done it"

"Pay for it"

A:This chapter was kinda boring, Im sorry. I'll try to do a better one!