CHAPTER 18: WOAH!

Everything was going okay until Jennie called you, why would she call you?

-Y/N: (Answers) Hey Jen, what happens?

Jennie: How do you know that something happens?

Y/N: Because you called me instead of Jay...

Jennie: Hmm...How's everything going there? Is the tour being a wonderful experience?

Y/N: You are acting so weird...Where's Lisa?

Jennie: Why im even trying to hide it?! Listen carefully, and please don't get crazy or something like that...Promise?

Y/N: Yeah, yeah, promise...Shoot it already...

Jennie: Lisa's at hospital right now...

Y/N: Lisa is where?! What happened?! How's she?!

Jennie: Relax, relax...She's at hospital becauseof you...Being honest it's your fault, but...Hey! She's not alone right now, Jisoo-Unnie and Chae are with her...Anyways she needs you here.

Y/N: My fault?! What do you mean? Just tell me what happened!

Jennie: I thought it was better if she tells you but she kept it as a secret, now it's necessary for you to know...Listen, Y/N...Lisa is...Ugh, she's pregnant!

Y/N: WHAT?!

Jennie: You were just two dorks, anyone of you thought about taking caution...Anyways, she's gaving birth right now and of course she wants the future dad to be with her...So move your ass and return to Korea!

Y/N: No way! Im just too young! Jennie if you are pranking me I'll take revenge for sure and you'll-

Jennie: Im not kiding right now, just return! Lisa needs you!

Y/N: What happens with the tour?

Jennie: What's more important right now? Fans will understand...And we already talked to your company and they agreed with you returning to Korea, they'll just say that it's an urgency...So, hang up and move your ass here! No more words. Bye. (Hangs up)

-Y/N: Jen- Ugh! Shit! Why didn't we take any caution...Im such an idiot...

-Jason: What happens? You look so pale, why did Jennie call you?

-Y/N: I...I have to return to Korea...

-Kwan: Wait- WHAT?!

-Y/N: Guys...Lisa was preganant!

-Jason: No way!

-Seung: Woah hyung, you are really fast at your life, now you already have a wife and a son or daughter...You are doing your life in a weird way...

-Jung: Well so you have to return, the fans will understand don't worry, and by the way...Congrats for turning into a dad! Im sure you'll be a good father...

-Jason: Im an uncle...OMG...Y/N you are really...Ayways, return now, have a safe flight back. (Hugs you)

-Kwan: Hey Y/N, don't worry you'll do a good work, I know you are feeling weird because you are just so young, but don't worry. You have a lot of people supporting you so, you should be happy right now instead of worried.

-Seung: Let's cheer up Y/N-hyung!

-Y/N: Thanks guys, im returning! Good luck with the rest of performances,  but before I return, let me record something for the fans, Im really sorry I can't be with them...