Chapter 1 - Party

Dedicating this to my friend Sophie. She's been there for me for a while now and even tho we just became friends a few days ago I'm glad I have her! XOXO

Chapter 1

"Austin where are the new packs of beers? The parties starting soon!" I heard Ace shout from the kitchen. I groaned getting up from the couch. Running my hand through my hair frustrated, don't get me wrong I love the parties. I love it all the dancing, drinking, the high but most of all forgetting everything and everyone. How careless I feel not giving a shit. The high we get partying. Just enjoying it all not caring about the outside world...or the past.

"Austin man hurry up where the fuck is the beer?" Ace said snapping me out of my thoughts. Did I even buy the beer? "Aust-"

"Ace I fucking heard you so shut the hell up," I shouted at him frustrated "Ace I think I forgot the beers,"

"How the hell do you forget beer for a party? It's fine I'll go," he said taking the keys to his Audi I bought him. "Everyone's going to start arriving soon you're good here right?" he asked me as he shrugged on his jacket turning to look at me. I nodded and he slipped out the door. I heard him pull out of the house and I went to the kitchen to finish setting up the rest of the stuff.

I took out the chips that barely anyone would touch and then took out the coolers we had filling them with ice and water to keep them fresh now all I need are the beers.

I went back to the couch and the minute I sat down the damn doorbell rang. We still have half an hour who the hell is here? I groaned getting off of the couch taking one of the few beers we had and took a sip walking to the door. Not caring that all I had on was my black tank top, which I use to sleep in, and my sweats even my hair was still messy. I ran my hand through my hair again this time trying to fix it.

I straightened myself a little bit then opened the door beer in hand. Standing there was Tiffany hand on hip blonde hair down and her intoxicating smell of perfume. She grinned and patted my chest letting herself in.

"Why sure Tiff come on in," I said sarcastically. She grinned and took my beer taking a sip and giving it back to me. I took another sip and closed the door behind her. "Why are you here so early? There's like half and hour left," I said annoyed looking at the time.

"To see you of course," she said grinning walking up to me pressing her lips against mine. I could taste the beer in her mouth and kissed back still holding onto the beer. She pulled away grinning and I took another sip.

"Tiff we can't Brian's to close to finding out and as much as I like whatever the hell this is I'm not fucking up my friendship with your brother," I said taking a sip and turning around to go into the kitchen. I felt her arms come around my waist and between the beer and her short shorts and short top I was barely able to control myself. She ran her hands along my arms and I felt her breath on my neck and then her mouth on my ear. I couldn't do it anymore I turned around pressing my lips to her pulling her by the waist to me as the other held the beer.

"Finally it was taking you a lot longer to budge this time Austin," she said her voice raspy from the kiss and out of breath

"Just shut up Tiff," I said pressing my lips to hers again setting the beer down and picking her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist kissing me back as I walked towards the couch letting her down and climbing on top of her running my hands along her legs. She pulled me down tugging off my tank top and slipped it off. She pulled me down by my neck and I crashed my lips to hers biting and tugging on her lip.

I felt her hands run up and down my arms nearing closer my chest, "Tiff don't" I told her as I kissed down her neck sucking and taking her skin between my teeth.