Picture?

Hey guys so this one isnt that long but I hope you still enjoy it love ou all

this chappie is dedicated to @hxshtxgfxckx been promising my babe her shoutout so there you go gorgeoues so go follow her last account was deleted xD

Chapter 11

7 Years Ago

I sat down watching my father work on Austin and tapped my fingers impatiently on the chair spinning around in circles very much like my life I was spinning in circles and was getting confused with everything. Why did Austin tell me to call my dad? Why did my dad show up? Why is he being nice or even trying?

“Ace he’s going to be fine now stop spinning or you going to make me dizzy?”

“Are you sure its not the drugs?” I said rolling my eyes

“Yes Ace Im sure,” he said and sighed flipping his hair to the side much like I do. I hate seeing the similarities between him and I mostly because I don’t want to find out how much more we can have in common. I refuse to be anything like him and end up miserable in life with only drugs to keep me company.

“If you say so but anyways when will he wake up so I can call our ride,” I asked him looking over at Austin who looked like a corpse since you could barely see his chest rise with every breath he took.

He shrugged, “If you want I can just drive you both home,” he said but kept his head down looking at Austin running a wet cloth on his forehead.

“No that’s ok,” I said quickly

“Ace can we please talk about this?”

“Nothing to talk about,” I mumbled

“Ace please, you know Im sorry about everything that happened and I wish I could have been there for you and your sister and whatever happened with your sister Im really sorry—”

“For fucks sake stop saying you’re sorry and if you’re going to apologize you can apologize for Cami almost getting raped because you weren’t there. I did the shit that you were supposed to be but its okay right at least you were learning how to sell drugs overseas,” I said and rand my hand through my hair tugging at it slightly and looked down trying to focus on anything to keep myself together.

“I’m—” and I looked up at him glaring so he quickly bit his lip to stop himself

“I need some air,” I finally decided and got up heading straight for the door like he did ages ago

****************************************************************************************************************

Present Time

Austin’s P.O.V.

“Alright man it was a good work out just take it easy okay,” Ryan said slapping my back softly and flashed me a smile as he slung his bag over his shoulder.

“Yea, yea I will bro don’t worry,” I said rolling my eyes annoyed at how everyone was telling me the same thing. He laughed and walked back to his car, waving bye and then I looked over to the ambulances parked around the parking a lot with the sirens blasting and I rolled my eyes thinking of Jimmy’s stupid act. Now yes I did feel bad for him but what happened was so funny like who else would be stupid enough to climb to the top of the punching bags and just sit down swinging on them. It was very funny, and everyone was laughing just up to the point where the punching bags gave away to his weight and collapsed onto the ground with him under the bags. I looked back to the ambulance to see someone trying to push through the paramedics and laughed as I noticed who it was. What an idiot.