Chapter 8 - Memories

So Ik this is early and I'm sorry if there r mistakes if c any point them out. I was really inot this chapter so I hope u enjoy it and this chapter is dedicated to my friend ASHTON!

Hes like honestly awesome just a great guy and an awesome person to talk to.

Chapter 8

7 Years Ago

"Ace stop please you can't tell anyone," Austin pleaded as he pulled on my arm

"Austin let go," I grumbled annoyed

"You can't tell the cops please Ace, ill deny it ill deny it if u do," I shrugged him off and looked at him to check if he was bluffing but i could see he meant it.

"Why Austin? Why do you insist on going through this? Why the fuck do you stay? I know he's your father and all but you can get real hurt you can die Austin you know that right?" I said and started raising my voice

"I know but I won't Ace you just have to trust me,"

"Trust you? Austin you have a fucking death wish. I cant stand by and help you fulfill it," I said and shook my head

"Im not going to die and you can stand by and you will. Remember if you tell ill deny and they'll believe me not you Ace," he finished and turned around leaving me alone in front of the police station.

Present Time

Austin P.O.V.

Just as i predicted half of the party was drunk and passed out in the yard. I was slowly gathering up the drunks and sending them home while Ace and Brian were helping me. When we finished sending them home we met by the pool, where Max was attending the barbecue and everyone else was either in the pool or hounding Max for food. Then finally the rest were by the bar, which Brooke, Taylor and Tiffany were attending.

The Guys and I stopped and we watched as the girls attended the bar. They were laughing and serving the drinks to the guys who were crowded around them.

Now were these girls hot? Hell yes but for some reason my mind - like it has been all night - went back to Kaylee. When I snapped out of my thoughts again I saw as Brian made his way to Taylor who had a few guys surrounding her and it was pretty obvious she was wasted. She was flirting with all the guys and Brian pushed them all away And after a few minutes the Guys started backing off and Taylor was clueless but at least now she was clueless while flirting with Brian.

Now watching Ace with Brooke was confusing. I was still uncertain if he like her or not but right now it wasn't hard to tell that he was jealous.

Currently Brooke and Tiffany at the request of the guys were kissing each other and a little while after one of the guys pulled her away from Tiffany and started kissing her and pulled her up onto the bar. I could see Ace’s eyes turn darker and I knew this wouldn’t end well if this continued. The guy on the other hand kept kissing Brooke and since she was already on the table another guy took a body shot off her and started kissing along her stomach. I looked at Ace again who was furious, his fists were clenched and if looks could kill every guy around Brooke would be dead.

“Dude you have two options just walk away and forget this just find another girl or stop them from banging Brooke right on that bar table without a fight please,” I told him and in a second he was already walking towards Brooke. As the guy was reaching for the straps for her top, Ace pulled them off and pushed away the other guy as well.

Luckily they were smart enough and just backed away so thankfully that meant no fight. Now Ace was kissing Brooke and all was right in the world again.