Chapter 2 - Temptation

Dedicated To SkaterGirlUnique because she's simply amazing! and she's been there for me for quite a while now. Thank you

8 Years Ago

"What did you see?"

"Do you remember how they  looked?"

"Do you remember a name?"

The officer kept asking me. I nodded my head because I remembered everything though I wish I hadn't. I saw how my brother and sister had died. I remember how they both looked and I remember one name...Lawrence.

I told them as much as I could which I think was quite a lot for an eight year old.

I still felt my cheeks wet and my eyes were still watery but I couldn't cry anymore. I looked up to my father and mother who were both crying and came home the minute the police called them.  They were hugging each other and crying and I, well I was left alone.

**************Ace's P.O.V.***************

He was going to hurt her what was I supposed to do stand by and watch? These fucking idiots don't know anything.  They don't know what I almost saw and they won't listen to me. Even I'm not sure of what I really saw all I know now is that I Can't wait to leave here.

Because honestly these fucking Orange jumpsuits look hideous, I don't mind the other people here most of the guys here took me in but damn Orange is not my color and man the fucking cages are annoying as shit. I bet you figured out where I am by now and well if you haven't I'm in jail.

Present Time

I woke up with a pounding headache and unfortunately to Tiffany lying right next to me.

“fuck what happened last night?” I groaned pulling myself untangling myself from Tiffany who was still sleeping. I got off the bed and pulled on my boxers steadying myself on the bed because I felt as if I was going to tip over any second. I ran my hand through my hair and looked around the room trying to find the rest of my clothes. Where the fuck did she put them?

I finally found them and slipped them on as quickly and quietly as I could. I grabbed my shirt and shoes in one hand and started walking out the door hoping she wouldn't wake up.

"Austin baby where are you going?" I heard as I was opening the door. I groaned and turned around to face her.

"Tiff go back to sleep, Brian can't know about this," I told her frustrated.

"But Austi-" she started and I didn't let her finish

"Tiffany this is over ok we should have never started in the beginning. Remember  not a word to Brian," I said and with that I walked out of the room and into my room tossing the stuff on a chair and laid down on the bed.

I couldn't sleep as usual so I stayed most of the day laying in bed just thinking...which is probably one of the worst things I could do.

When it was finally 11 in the morning I knew everyone would be up with a hangover but still awake. I got up off the bed and walked downstairs.

I saw Ace sitting on kitchen chair with Brian, Jeremiah, Tiffany, Taylor and Brooke. All of them were hung over. I laughed quietly earning a glare from all of  them and walked into the kitchen.

"Ok who wants coffee and who wants water?" I asked them. They mostly all wanted coffee except for Jeremiah and Brooke. I looked at Ace waiting for his choice.

"Ace how about you?" I asked him again

"Get me a bottle," he said laying his head back down. I sighed and got everyone their drinks handing it to each of them.