Chapter 3 - Coping

Dediacte to HeyNau she's an awesome person and a great friend with an awesome personality! Also has a great book guys if your looking for something to read. Now I hope you all enjoy this chapter :D

Chapter 3

8 Years Ago

“Ace Hunter you’re free to go,” the jail warden told me. I nodded and turned around to the rest of cell mates.

“Well guys I’ll miss you all,” I told them and went around giving them high fives and some hugs

“We’ll miss you kid, come visit us ok,” Brody told me

I smirked, “Don’t worry I’m sure I’ll be back soon whether its out side or inside the cell,” I told them they all laughed and waved goodbye

The Jail Warden who I’ve come to know as Bethany opened up the cell and led me out giving me annoyed look and I smirked, “Going to miss me Beth,” I asked her smiling

“Not one bit Hunter,” she said annoyed

“Well that’s sad because you know I’ll miss you I’ll come and visit though don’t you worry Beth,” I told her grinning

“Hunter please don’t go through that trouble it’s fine,” she said walking me outside practically dragging me. We reached the door and I turned back around I’ve only been here a week or so but it felt like more of a home than anything else.

I turned around and shouted goodbye to everyone telling them I would come soon and walked to the front desk. “So happy you’re getting out?” Joe the security guard asked me

“I’m just happy I’m getting out of this fucking jumpsuit,” I told him smiling and took my stuff from the front desk and they led me outside.

“Ace!” I heard someone shout my name and turned and smiled. It was Austin with his father he was more of a father to me than my real one anyways. They both looked kind of down but I walked over to them.

“Hey Austin, and Robert,” I told them giving them a smile Austin gave me a small smile and Robert as well.

“What’s wrong where’s Dyl and Ash?” I asked them and Austin looked down sadly while Robert turned away and walked to the car.

Present Time

I was currently looking for a girl to make Tiffany jealous. If she wants to play the jealousy game then might as well play it well. I scanned the mall with Ace’s help and we quickly found a group of girls looking at us. One of them caught my eye she had long strawberry blonde hair, tan skin and she looked beautiful simple as that.

I gave her my usual smirk and I saw her blush and her friends all giggled looking at her.

“Well that was fast, good luck,” Ace told me and walked off with Brooke to the rest of the group. I nodded and walked over to her. I gave her friends a smile and then looked over to her, “I’m Austin,” I told her

“I’m Holland nice to meet you,” she told me

“The pleasure is all mine beautiful name for a beautiful girl,” I told her using my charm. She blushed and giggled and looked at her friends giving them the look I usually give Ace when I want him to go away. They all smiled and said goodbye to the both of us and one slipped in her number telling me to give it to Ace. I laughed and they all turned away walking away leaving me with Holland.

We talked for a little while and it turned out Holland was a bigger flirt than I was. She would run her hands down my arms and laugh and basically everything I needed to make Tiffany jealous. She asked me who I was with and turned around and showed her my group of friends. I looed over to Ace who smirked and was holding Brooke’s waist then I looked over to Tiffany who glared and looked furious with her arms crossed.