Chapter 4 - Carter

Dedicated To fandom_adri

Shes a great perosn and helps a ton ive known her for a while now and shes helped me through alot. Love you :D and thank you

8 Years Ago

I can't believe they're both gone. We were just playing outside a few days ago. It seems unreal that you can lose someone so quickly. I believe I can go to jail quickly because it's me but I never expected this I don't think anyone ever does. One minute your here the next your not.

 "Austin," I walked into the room and saw him lying down on his bed like every other day. I used to love hanging out here it was my favorite place but now it's just a broken home.

 "Come on you can't keep doing this," I told him standing over him. He shrugged and turned around on his side.

 "Listen Austin it's been a little more than a week you can't stay cooped up in your room all fucking day. Do you think they would like what you’re doing to yourself right now? You haven't eaten, you haven't gotten out of your room let alone your bed, and they wouldn't want you to do this to yourself. You think I don't fucking miss them?!"

 "I know you miss them it's just not the same," he murmured to me and I swear I just wanted to punch him. I took a breath so I wouldn't punch him and stepped back.

 "You don't think it's the same?! How fucking dare you Austin?! How about how they were the closest things I had to family? How about all those times I spend over here? How i spent more time here with you guys than with my actual family? How about that I was actually falling for Ashley?! Don't you fucking tell me it's not the same!” I finished yelling feeling a lot better to finally say it out loud and left his room.

 Present Time

 "Ace get your ass out of bed it's our first day of work," I told him trying to wake him up. He groaned and pushed me away. “Ace c’mon man,” I groaned annoyed

 “Go away Austin,” he mumbled pulling a pillow over his head to block the light and me. “Ace it’s not my fault your hung over now get your lazy ass out of bed."

 “Actually it’s your fault, your liquor hence your fault,” he said and then pulled the pillow back down.

 “I did not in any way force you to drink it though Ace and if you don’t get up now you’re going to wish you did,” I threatened warningly. He flipped me off and turned on his side with the pillow still wrapped around his head. I sighed and walked to the bathroom; pulling out the bucket I kept there for times like these and filled it up with water. I walked back to Ace and threw it on him backing away quickly.

 He woke up quickly his eyes darkening, which is something they do when he’s pissed off, “Austin you fucking asshole, I’ll fucking kill you if you don’t get your ass out of this damn fucking room right now,” he yelled and I had to admit if I wasn’t used to it any normal person would be fucking terrified.I shrugged, "just get ready Ace," he flipped me off and pushed his wet hair back. He should really get a hir cut.

"Don't worry about cleaning it up Amy will do it," I said referring to the maid.

"As if I was going to clean up whether we had a maid or not and we don't have Amy anymore Austin," he said as he pulled off his wet shirt.

"What you do this time?" I asked him rolling my eyes

"This took both of us because if not I'm pretty sure it would be called rape," I flinched lightly remembering and nodded.

"You shouldn't make jokes about that Ace," I said and he looked at me confused. The thing is I told the cops everything I told my family and ace everything...except for that part.