Chapter-4 Black out

Chapter -4

WARNING the ending will contain gore/torture so yep. Otherwise please enjoyJ

Across the street just above Pitches evil lair, Jamie lay in his bed in his small house , it had been one night since Jacks visit and was sat on the window cill wondering how he could wait yet another day for Jack to visit him. He was his idol all he thought about, and he wanted him to be his big brother and constantly be there for him. But Jamie knew that Jack had his duties and he would visit him as soon and whenever he could. As he jumped down off the white ledge and stumbled back over to his bed he lay down and closed his eyes for a moment before reaching down to grab his duvet. When he heard a sudden thump on the window sill, he heard a *brrr* and looked around immediately to find a huge bunny with intimate patterns which seemed to be woven into his fur, which stood on end. He stood hanched over rubbing his arms around himself trying to warm up. Jamie was surprised but he knew this bunny and jumped out of bed and ran over to hug his waist. Bunny’s ears picked up in surprise at the boy running into him he bent down slightly so he could wrap his paws around the small boy.

“How’s ya been Jamie?” A strong Australian accent attached to the words he spoke strongly but quietly making sure not to wake the rest of the house.

“Great thanks! Bu-but what are you doing here?” Jamie tilted his head and went to sit back on the edge of his bed and Bunny stood at the end of his bed.

“Well Jack missed a Guard meetin yesterday, he’s normally late, flippin idiot if ya ask me, but he dint turn up, you were tha last to see ‘im “ Bunny looked at Jamie with his huge green eyes almost illuminating the room.

“He said he would be back tomorrow, why has something happened?” Jamies eyes went wider with worry, Jack was his best friend, what if something had happened.  Bunny saw the worry and immediately tried to calm Jamie.

“Nah don’t worry, that loony will be fine” Bunny was lying, he could sense that Jack was missing but he coudnt worry Jamie and therefore Tucked him back into bed before waving goodbye and tapping his foot twice to transport him outside.  He stood in the alley way and sniffed deeply he smelt Jacks scent it was strange as if he could smell the cold with a hint of wood. He saw tyre tracks and the burning rubber was still quite strong.  It was all suspicious Bunny tapped his foot twice and ran through a tunnel which took him about 2 miles away from his previous location.  He was near an empty alley way with only a single sewer lid. He smelt a familiar smell as well as Jack scent. It was on the tip of his tongue but he couldn’t think about where he had previously smelt this strange murky and dark almost a feeling. He trailed Jacks scent down towards the alley but it abruptly stopped.

Bunny looked around confused he skimmed over the only object down the alley ignoring it as it was a familiar sight. He knew something was wrong but couldn’t put his finger on it he thought about the meeting, maybe he was wrong maybe he was just being an idiot. If he doesn’t turn up by tomorrow to say sorry about the meeting I’ll come back with the Guardians . As bunny walked out of the alley way he  looked around one last time before tapping his furry foot twice and disappearing down a hole as a tiny yellow flower popped up as the hole closed.

Meanwhile in Pitch’s lair Jack was still hanging covered in chains, Jacks head hung down and his eyes were closed his hair hung over his head and his arms were limp. To Jack everything had gone black and he was no longer conscious. Something blunt and hard had hit him hard on the back of his head, just enough to knock him out but not to harm him. He awoke not knowing how long later, his hoodie had been take off him and left in the corner of the room. All round him there are items of torture, whips, knives, more chains, guns and others of which Jack had no idea what they do. The chains and cuffs now hurting Jack as they seemed to tighten by the minuet he searched the room for Pitch but he was nowhere to be seen. A line of black duct tape closed his mouth firmly it pinched his skin if he tried to move his mouth and would stop and words leaving his mouth.  His eyes tired and weak looked desperately around the room the normal blue glow slowly fading away untl his eyes caught sight of his beloved staff leaning up against a black bricked wall. He focused on it struggling as much as possible trying to find a weakness in the chains. He gave up going back to a limp doll he lifted his head slightly once more to look towards his staff, his only hope.

Pitch returned to his lair and stood in front of Jack, he grabbed his chin and pulled his head up.

“Pathetic” he let go and Jack allowed his head to bounce down. “Your friends have been looking for you, sooner than I expected” Pitch sneered at Jack as he lifted his head at the good new hope ran back through his veins, but only for a moment. “But they’ll never find you, I have hidden you too well” Pitch grinned as he saw the hope leave Jacks face. As if he got buzz off his pain. Pitch walked over to the instruments of torture and spoke softly “ So I can take all the time I want”

Facing forward Jack mumbled through the cloth in protest Pitch unable to hear what he had to say stepped closer a greedy smile spread across his face, in his hand he held Jacks staff, he wondered why he had chosen his staff instead of a torture instrument. He had already made the point of owning his staff why rub it in his face, that wasn’t Pitches style. Looking at Jack like he was his dinner Pitch took the chains off his hands and the fell dangling for a moment, Jack was weak from being held up for a day he fell to the floor and his hands stopped his face from making hard contact with the floor. He looked up at the staff in Pitches hand and noticed something different about it, the end of the staff had being carved into a spike, like a prehistoric hunter would’ve used.

 Pitch kicked Jacks hands together till they lay on top of one-another Jack looked at his hands infront of him so weak that he couldn’t do anything after all the struggling he had no power left and decided to just do whatever Pitch demanded. He looked at his hands in front and was too tired to try and understand what Pitch was doing. As he closed his eyes heavily he felt an unbelievable amout of pain rush through both of his hands, it seared and made his scream loud enough that the cages rattled and nothing could be heard over it. He opened his eyes , suddenly wide awake, he saw blood dripping from his hands as the staff ahd being pierced through both of his hands and into the ground. Jack continued to scream, the pain causing him to squirm but not move his hands for fear. It didn’t hurt after a moment he was sat, kneeling, shaking  water fell from his eyes down his cheeks and onto the floor. The dungeon was so silent whenever Jack made a sound it echoed and ever tear that landed on the floor could be heard. Pitch stood infront of his breathing heavily a smiled cut onto his face. Jack looked up with his fringe in his eyes they screamed for help but Pitch turned  and took a step before turning around again and grinning menacingly at Jack. He licked his lips when looking at Jack, his point proven that he was Pitches dinner and it was at that moment Jack fully understood what he was in stall for.

//Sorry, I’m not sorry Please tell me if you’re enjoying J. Next chapter will defiantly also entail torture  from the start,so warning for  that. Please vote comment and add to reading!. //