Chapter 5 - Painfully slowly

// I am v v v v sorreh it has been so long but new school stuff and blergh. I will try to update as much as possible but you’re gonna have to bear with me. Thanks for the comments tho! Here ya go, remember torture/pain warning throughout this chapter//

“ ARRRRGHHHHHH” Pain rushing through Jacks body caused him to scream out it echoed around the lair producing a booming scream bouncing off the walls for minuets. Pitch laughed as he twisted the staff further into him. The screams made him feel good a sign of weakness he had seen only once before in Jack. A pool of blood seeped out of Jacks hands, although ice cold, Jack could feel the warmth of his own blood as it wormed its way around his hands before following the crack in the floor towards Pitches feet. Jack moaned into the floor his mouth was dry and he could smell the blood and see the crimson red in his blurred eyes as tears flew down his face colliding with the blood spats and rolling down his jaw line before gathering together and falling off onto the floor re-entering the pool of blood below.  Jack lifted his face upwards watching Pitch lift his feet with careful precision. As he came closer, as if to tease him before  he continued his torture or death.  He made sure to not get a single drop of Jacks blood on himself. A clean killer Jack thought to himself. He had so many questions but they could all be summed up into one word.  That was all the strength he had to say.“Wh-why?” Jack stuttered out as if it was his final breath.

“Because you’re mine. I own you now” Jack had heard these words in different forms over the past half an hour as he was tortured with his own staff. He began to believe them. A rescue attempt was impossible, no-one knew Jack was gone, no one cared. Even when they had come so close, Pitch had warned them off.  Jacks negative thoughts took him away from the pain, he changed his thought path and thought back to bunnies eggs and North’s elves and Sandy’s amazing sand creations. Then he suddenly screamed  without consent from his own mind, before the pain hit him he felt the staff against his own flesh but it felt different this time. Pitch had brought the staff out of Jacks hands and thrown it to the ground. Blood splattered the end of the staff and Jack slowly dragged his shredded hands towards his chest. He saw the hole and the blood pouring out his hand clearly broke and probably to be infected soon. The blood thick and sticky covered his palms, after pulling his hands a  safe distance away from the blood pool he was unable to move them upwards. So he sat in a ball like a silver hedgehog trying to cradle himself away from any dangers around him.  He glanced up for a moment only to see Pitch holding a butchers knife with a sharp long edge and a single hook hole in it. Almost the size of the one Jack had in his hand.

Jamie sat on his windowsill waiting for a sign of Jack, a frosty window perhaps? Or a single snowflake? But no such thing came. He waited for hours each night, but nothing ever came. He became anxious for Jack and began to think about how he had dreamed such things but his friends reminded him Jack would go away and come back as this was a very busy time for him. Then again what about the visit from Bunny explaining that Jack was missing? Maybe they found him and they just haven’t had the time to tell me? Jamie ran these thoughts through his head each night that he waited for Jack.  Although Bunny was a long way away, with North, tooth and Sandy in a guardians meeting at North’s place. They were discussing what to do about  Jacks disappearance.  “ We must find him! He could be dead by now.” Tooth’s expression saddened but her enthusiasm to find Jack lifted bunnies spirits. Sandy began to act out a plan In sand above his head  involving pictures of Pitch and elements of his secret lair, but the opening had been moved, Bunny knew this as he had checked a few days earlier. And as thought it was empty, now being used as a foxes home.  “ I know Sandy, but we can’t seem to locate Pitch either” Bunny replied to Sandy in a dull tone.  As they worked out a plan it was Bunny who came to the decision that they should start where he finished, down the creepy alley way. He knew Jack was close he close he smiled to himself as he thought he could hear the arrogance in his voice.

A long slender black arm reached down and grabbed hold of Jacks white flaked hair, although affected by the dust it still shone in the room, he pulled his head upwards, making Jack moan once again. His eyelids drooping but soon reopening with surprise as Pitch rested his knife on his throat “ I could kill you right now” Pitch sneered.

“Then why don’t you” Jack groaned feverishly, feeling the blade as he moved his throat.

“Why, then there’d be no fun!” Pitch let go and stepped back joyfully. This really was all a game to him. It disgusted Jack how he could do such things but this was the way Pitches mind worked. Pitch sprung round to the back of Jack and grabbed one of his legs tightly. Jack braced his body for any forth coming pain. With a meat cleaver like that he could be capable of anything. He imagined the worst but all Pitch did was pull his leg straight. Into a strange position it was uncomfortable but not painful. Just as jack began to question what Pitch was doing he felt the cold blade on his smallest toe. “ No-one needs this toe, do they!” As Jack watched Pitch lift up the cleaver to take off his toe in one quick swing. He tensed his whole body for the impact. But it never came, instead he turned to find Pitch fallen with the knife out of his reach, but just an arm’s reach away from Jack.

//Pretty boring chapter I know :/ but please review! It helps me a lot and to know that people are interested helps encourage me to write J //