• another party.

»»°•Zonnique•°««

      I quickly ran out the house when I heard Jasmine's car outside. I couldn't stay in that house any longer. We were all tensed up- taking in the information that we just found out.

     To be honest, I was ready to go to the party and drink so possibly I can forget everything. Knowing well that'll never happen, I sighed, running a hand through my hair.

She took a glance at me. "Something wrong?"

"Since when did you care about people's problems?" I questioned, bluntly.

She chuckled. "You right. But, since we're friends, I'm willing to help ya' out."

I nodded. "But, it's nothing really. Don't worry about it."

"As you wish." She drove to her house.

     We- Kylie, Sarah, Jasmine, and I hung out 'till 9 until it was time for us to get ready for the party. Well, lemme rephrase that. Until it was time for them to get ready. I thought I looked fine—though they didn't think I looked sexy enough.

      "I'm only going for the drinks!" I snapped at Sarah for the millionth time. She've been bugging me to go to Jacob's house and change. "I'm not dancing, just drinking."

    "You not even dancing with at least one or two guys?" Kylie questioned and I shrugged. "C'mon!"

"I don't know, okay?"

     Jasmine drove us where Diggy's party was being held at—where it was full people. Not that I'm surprised. We got down and I nervously trailed behind them.

Let's hope this goes well.

                                                         *   *   *

       Somebody took a seat next to me as I drink my vodka. I didn't even have to look at him. I already knew who it was- his scent gave him away. He cleared his throat. "Didn't expect to see you here."

"Hm." I replied, shrugging. "I wish I could say the same for you."

Chresanto chuckled. "What're you doing here?"

I took a glance at him. "Same reason you're here."

      He stared at me for a bit, making me raise my eyebrows. He took the red cup full of vodka away from my hands. "You know what I mean."

"I was drinking that." I reached for it and he wouldn't give it back. So, I gave up. "I actually don't know what'chu mean."

      "I mean.." He trailed, looking deep in thoughts. "After what happened at my party, I didn't expect you to come here."

"Well, I'm here." He chuckled, drinking my drink. I gasped. "What the hell, Chresanto?"

He chuckled deeply. Lawd! "Is something wrong?"

"Yes, something's wrong!" I threw my hands up. "You drinking my damn vodka!"

He ignored me. "I meant, what's wrong with'chu? You're drinking for a reason."

"What makes you think that?" I turned to face him as he did the same.

    He shrugged. "Believe it or not, I actually spent my time getting to know you. Meaning, I know when something's going on with you. So, what is it?"

"Well, you're wrong." I look away from him. "There's nothing wrong with me."

"I don't believe you."