• only one.

»»°•Zonnique•°««

         I rolled over, moaning in pain. I hit a wall beside me that caused me to snap awake. I was behind bars in a dark room with light coming only from a high window. I look down at myself and I was half naked—the dress I wore last night was not on me.

That caused me to panic.

I shook the metal bars. "Let me out! Help!"

     Suddenly a door opened and somebody walked in. He was medium height with curly hair. He was cute but that was the least of my worries. I shook the bars violently again. I look around the cell I was in.

"Taylor!" I called, but only receiving no answer.

"Good, you're awake." The guy spoke, after looking up from his phone. "Goodmorning."

"Where am I?" I questioned, nervously. "How did I get here? Where's Taylor? Where's my clothes? Who-"

      I heard a gun shot, making me jump and scream in fear. Tears soon started escaping my eyes. "Shut up!" The guy yelled. "You ask too many damn questions."

      I dropped myself on the cold ground and cried. Somebody else walked in, making me look up. It was Malik. My heart rate increased. How could he?

      "The bitch awake yet?" Malik asked and the other guy nodded. He walk over to me and laughed. "You actually thought I was gonna date you?"

My heart sank. I stood back up, I held onto the bars and glare at him. "You put me in here?"

"Indeed, I did." He smirked.

"But, why?" I cried. "I-I never did anything wrong!"

     "I put you here because of your father! He fucking killed my brother and he fucking betrayed me. So, I'm willing to kill someone that he actually care about."

"M-My dad?" I sniffed. "He doesn't—he doesn't care about m-me."

"Oh, yes he does. More than you think." He chuckled.

"So, you-you're gonna k-kill me?"

"Indeed, I will." He smirked once again.

"Where's Taylor?" I cried. "I-I need to see her. Can I-I please say good—goodbye to her."

       "Oh, Taylor's gone." He told me, laughing. "She kept crying and yelling out 'mommy'. It was pissing me off so I shot her, not sure if she's dead or not but I could careless. Plus, she's my daughter, I didn't want her alive."

My jaws dropped and more tears flowed out of my eyes. "You...you killed Tay...you killed Taylor?"

"Do I have to repeat myself?"

I covered my face with my hands. "You killed my daughter!"

"She's my daughter also, love." He laughed. "And I don't know if she died or not."

"You're her f-father?" I look up. "You're—you're the o-one who raped me?"

      "Yeah," He answered nonchalantly. "And my boy, Rico." He pointed at the guy standing by the door, who was on his phone.

      I sat back on the ground. I cried—that's the only thing I can do right now. He wanted to killed Taylor. My poor child! I fucking love her but he made it clear that he doesn't. I cried more when Taylor came in mind.

     They both walked out, leaving me in the dark room. I ran my hand through my hair and pulled it. I screamed and let out all the pain I was feeling. I know y'all wondering why didn't I know it was him that raped me. Well, they blindfolded me so I couldn't see anything.