• disrespectful sister.

»»°•Zonnique•°««

   Someone was shaking me and calling my name. I quickly sat up and started breathing hard. I look at my surroundings; I was in my dark room with Chresanto sitting next to me with a confused and concerned look on his face.

I look down at myself and I was in my PJs. I ran my hand through my hair and looked at Chres. "What happened?"

Was I just dreaming or did I really kissed Kevin?

   "You were sleeping on my chest downstairs and I decided to bring you up here so we could both get some sleep," He furrowed his eyebrows. "Then, your breathing became uneven. Were you having a nightmare?"

Yeah, a very scary one; I kissed Kevin.

I shrugged. "I don't know." I do know, I'm just scared to tell you. "I'm hungry, Imma go get some chips."

He chuckled. "Babe, do you know what time it is? 3 o'clock and you have work in a few hours. So, you need to go back to sleep."

"I'll just call off."

"Why?" He laughed a little.

"I'm not feeling too good, I have a headache." My head was spinning.

  Mostly because of my dream. What if it was real and I actually kissed Kevin? I don't know what I would've done with myself if I did. I would never let myself go that far to talk to Kevin to where he starts tickling me.

"Come back to bed," He patted where I was laying down.

I nodded. "I'll just go get a water bottle downstairs first."

I walked out of the room and went downstairs. My mom scared the shit out me when I saw her in the living room. Why was she up so damn early?

"Up early, honey." My mom stated.

I went in the kitchen and opened the fridge. I took out a water and walked towards her. "I could say the same thing. What are you doing?"

"Umm..." She said, nervously. "The phone was ringing. I just woke up and answered it."

   I nodded slowly and turned around, going up the stairs. I know well she's lying; the phone wasn't even near her. If it was for that reason, it would've been still in her hand. Her breath smelled like alcohol—she probably was drinking and didn't wanna tell me.

  I opened the door to my room and Chresanto wasn't on the bed. The bathroom light was open, so he's in there. I grabbed the blanket and threw it over me. Chresanto soon came to bed and cuddled with me. I, once again, fell asleep.

-

  "Promise me something," Chres whispered in my ear, as he locked our fingers together. Since I called off this morning and we had nothing to do, we decided to walk around the neighborhood.

"I'm listening," I giggled, when he bit my earlobe gently.

   He pulled me closer to him; though we were close enough. I guess not. "Promise me you'll never leave me," He whispered in my ear again. "No matter what happens, promise me you'll never leave me and we'll stick together through every hard time." I stopped walking so I can read his face expression. "Promise me, you'll never give up on us."

"Where is this all come from?" I asked, softly, when I couldn't read his emotions. He just had an unreadable expression.

"No where," He shrugged slightly. "I just want you to promise me."

I smiled. "I promise. But, I want you to promise me the same thing." We started walking again. "Promise you won't give up on me."

He kissed my cheek. "I'll never give up on you, baby, I promise."