• job?

»»°•Zonnique•°««

   "Why you up so early?" Chresanto's deep voice interrupted my thoughts. I was up early—it's 7 o'clock. I would usually wake up around 10. But, I was sitting on the small two-seated couch that was in our hotel room's balcony.

Just deep in thoughts.

I look up at him and did a small smile. "Just thinking about something. You should go back to sleep."

He sat down next to me. "It must be something serious since you woke up this early in the morning just to think."

   I shrugged slightly. "I just...I don't know, decided to wake up early. Plus, it feels good out here." There was a cool wind blowing and a beautiful view of the sunrise.

    He stayed silent for a few minutes. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. "What is it that you're thinking about?"

    I'm not gonna tell him about the Bahja situation—though that's what I was thinking about...Well partly. But, Bahja told me not to tell him—not sure why.

"Just thinking about when I was pregnant with Taylor." I chuckled lowly. "How I struggled and went through so much pain with her."

"What got you thinking that?"

"Nothing, really." I lied.

    Truth is, I'm worried for Bahja. I don't want her to go through what I went through. And that led me to thinking about Taylor.

I looked at him. "What about you? What got you up so early?"

     "The other side of the bed was empty and cold." He glanced down at me. "So, I woke up. I can't sleep knowing you're not in bed, cuddling with me."

My cheeks got instantly red. I kissed his cheek and smiled. "You're sweet."

He chuckled and my phone started ringing. I picked up the call that was surprisingly from Ray. "Ray, you're up early."

"Yeah, thanks to Bahja."

I chuckled. "What is it this time?"

    "I'mma need to you and Chresanto to come to our hotel room, Bahja woke up and started throwing up." Ray sighed and I heard the throwing sound on the background. Oh shit. "She still is."

    "Alright, we'll be here in a minute." I said before hanging up. I stood up and exhaled. "We need to go Ray and Bahja's hotel room 'cause Bahja's throwing up."

"What's wrong with her?" Chresanto followed me in our room.

I stood in front of a mirror and put my hair up. I grab the key to the room off the table. "She's sick."

   We made our way to their room. Once we got there, Bahja was still throwing up. Damn, I wasn't that sick when I was pregnant.

    "I can't go to Disney today, guys." Bahja wipes the side of her mouth. "Y'all go without me. I'm not feeling good at all."

   "I'll stay here with her, to make sure she's alright." Ray told Chres and I as he let go of Bahja's hair once she stood up. "Y'all can go."

    I nodded as I looked at Bahja who was brushing her teeth. How long does she plan to keep her little secret from the boys? They're gonna find out sooner or later once she starts eating a lot and starts mixing weird food together.

"We'll get going then." Chresanto spoke. "Hopefully, you'll get better later, Bahj."

"Yeah, thanks." Bahja mumbled.