• come back.

»»°•Zonnique•°««

          I yawned, squinting my eyes open. I legit don't feel like going to school today. But, if I'm trynna graduate high school and college and have a successful career to take care of Taylor, I'mma have to. I got down from Bahja's bed, making sure not to wake her.

       I went to her bathroom and did my morning hygiene. When I was done, I woke Bahja up. She groaned, turned her back to me. "Bahja, you have to wake up for school."

She groaned again. "Fuck school."

Couldn't agree with her more.

I chuckled. "Looks like you're not a morning person."

    She yawned, covering her mouth and sat up. "I'm not. If I didn't have cheer and volleyball practice, I would not even go to school today."

      I chuckled and watched as she stood from her bed. She stared at my outfit, which was black sweats and a white crop top that showed about an inch of my stomach and I wore my white Dr. Martens.

"Cute!" She commented.

I giggled, "Thanks."

"Well, Imma go get ready." She walked inside her bathroom.

     I made my way towards her nightstand and grabbed my phone. I had 2 messages from Jacob and a phone call from him and Jasmine.

Jacob "Taylor won't sleep alone in the room."

Jacob "Why did I just called Jasmine and she told me you're not at her house? Where are you?"

     I didn't bother calling them back. I went on Twitter and on Instagram and registered. @Starquality was my username for both. I followed some people, who followed me back.

        Bahja walk out of the bathroom wearing a long baggy black sweats just like mine with a gray crop top showing her stomach as well. She wore her timbs.

"How cute." I giggled, which caused her to giggle along with me. "I made a twitter and an instagram like you wanted me to."

Her face lit up. "Great! Now, let's take a picture."

    We took several selfies and mirror pictures. She posted one of the selfies on instagram and twitter. She tagged me after following me.

@imightbee: @Starquality is just gorgeous. Couldn't resist a picture! Follow her, won't regret it.

     It didn't take long for some people to follow me. Considering the fact that Bahja have over a thousand followers.

"Thanks." I smiled.

She shrugged. "No problem."

      We went downstairs to see her mom preparing two plates with scrambled eggs and pancakes on them. "Goodmorning, ma." Bahja kissed her cheek, causing her mom to smile.

Only if I had her mom.

"Goodmorning, Shanice." I greeted, smiling.

       She turned around, giving Bahja and I a plate. The food smells so good! She smiled. " 'Morning! You girls look cute." She said, referring to our almost matching outfits.

"Thanks!" We replied in unison.

      Bahja and I ate our breakfast before leaving the house. When we got to school, everyone was staring at me. Bahja looked at me and gave me a perplexing look. "What did you do to cause them to stare at 'chu?" She chuckled after.