• our time together.

»»°•Zonnique•°««

     I rolled over and the other side of my bed was empty and cold. Chresanto slept here last night; I hope he didn't leave me. I groaned at my sudden stomach pain and sat up. I got down from the bed and there was a red stain on the sheet.

Oh shit. I forgot my period was supposed to start today!

   I groaned once again and took off the sheets. I heard the shower running in my bathtroom. Chresanto's probably in there. I took this as an opportunity to go downstairs and wash the sheets.

   Once I put the sheets in the washer, I went back up to my room. The stomach pain was unbearable. Why did the pain have to be involved, man. Last time I had my period, I cried. That's how bad the stomach pain was.

"Where'd you go?" Chresanto asked, sitting on the bed, even though it didn't have sheets in it.

"I had to go downstairs to wash the sheets." I told him before making my way to the bathroom.

"Period?" I heard him ask.

   I look back and nodded. After I took a shower, I put on some shorts and a tank top. I put new, clean, sheets on the bed. I cuddled with Chresanto as we both laid on the bed.

"I don't feel like going anywhere today." I roll my eyes.

He chuckled. "Then, don't."

"I have to." I said. "If I want the job. The owner have to tell me if I'm hired or not."

"Why so early though? Usually it take about a week or so." He rubbed my back.

"Stop that." I giggled. "You're making me cold."

  He laughed slightly and kissed me. I kissed him back instantly. I grabbed his muscular arm when I felt pain through my lower region. He pulled away and got up.

"Where you're-"

"Shh, just lay on your stomach."

   I did as he said. He got on top of me and started massaging my shoulders. I smiled at the good feeling. As he continued the massage my shoulders, down back, and my waist, I felt myself falling a sleep.

"Don't fall asleep, you didn't even eat breakfast yet." He whispered in my ear.

"Fuck breakfast." I mumbled, letting the sleep get the best of me.

-

    When I woke up around noon, my baby wasn't here. I frowned and grabbed my phone off my nightstand. I had a text from Elli. Oh shit. I need to go get ready. I need to be there at 1 pm. I stood up while I read the text message.

Elli Davis "My husband can't make it today due to his busy schedule, we apologize but is it okay that you come on Monday instead, Ms. Pullins?"

   I smiled and walked back to bed. I laid back down. Hell yeah, its okay. The fuck? I didn't feel like going in the first place because my period just started and I was feeling all lazy.

Nique "Yeah, that's fine. I'll see you Monday."

Suddenly the door opened and Lourdes walked in, smiling. I grinned at her happiness. "What got you smiling so hard, Rogriguez?"

She shrugged. "Chresanto-"

"Where is he?" I cut her off. "Did he leave?"

She shook her head. "He told me to tell to come downstairs."

Why couldn't he just called me?

   I slowly stood up and followed Lourdes out the room. The smell of food suddenly hit me. Once I made it downstairs, I saw Chresanto in the kitchen cooking. My heart fluttered.