MY FIRST TIME

I was a nervous wreck when Tiffany finally asked if I wanted to fuck. She was gorgeous, very similar to Pocahontas but with a lighter complexion. " Huh, " I said dumbly, revealing that not only was I insanely nervous. But that I was also a virgin. I was eighteen and don't get me wrong I've fingered a few pussies and even eaten my fair share. But never have I ever stuck my dick in one. Needless to say, I was more than fucking nervous. "You heard me, boy, let's fuck before momma come home, " she told me as she pulled her top and then bra off, revealing a pair of beautiful double d breast. I was instantly hard, and I mean rock hard. She grabbed my hand to lead me to her bedroom, her big breast jiggling as she walked.
     Tiffany pushed me onto her twin size bed and quickly pulled off her pants and thongs. Her pussy was shaven and my mouth watered, eagerly waiting to dip my tongue inside. My wish immediately became true. As quickly as she removed her clothes, she was straddling my face even faster. My tongue instinctively went inside her and my lips sucked on her clit. She was moaning and rotating her hips causing my tongue to go deeper into her pussy. I reached up to grab her titties but she slapped my hands away, turning towards my pelvis to unbutton my pants.
     Tiffany pulled my dick out through my boxers and nibbled on the tip of my dick. It was ecstasy, both pleasure, and pain. I wanted to release myself right then and there but instead, my inner freak came out and I started licking her crack until I reached her asshole. She bucked and moaned for a bit but then took my dick deep down her throat. Tiffany relentlessly deep throated me and I ate her ass like no tomorrow. I needed to be inside her, I craved it, but she had different plans. She eased off my face and lowered herself onto the floor. Tiffany grabbed my dick, placed it on her mouth and hummed while staring me right in the eyes. I was going to cum and I think she knew it so stopped and began licking and sucking my balls. I couldn't hold my composure anymore and came all over her face. She accepted it and kept sucking my balls.
     I was surprised when my dick didn't go limp and I guess she was too. I told her, " fuck it, put it back in your mouth" she chuckled and did just as I asked. After a good ten minutes, she climbed on top of me and eased my dick into her. Her pussy was insanely wet and tight. She rode me slowly, pushing every inch of my dick inside her. She worked her pussy muscles on me causing a tighter grip. I reached for her titties again and this time she let me. I sucked her nipples hard and she moaned so loud that I almost stopped. We were in the moment and I thrust my dick deeper and deeper inside her.
     I had no fucking clue as to what I was doing but I seemed to be doing okay because Tiffany was screaming she was cumming. I sped up and she came so hard that her screams turned into squeals. I didn't ease up, I spread her ass cheeks open to get more of my dick inside her. It drove her crazy as she kissed me deeply and biting my lower lip until I bled. I didn't care, all I wanted was to keep fucking her like a pornstar. I licked my thumb, slowly and cautiously easing it into her asshole. She came again and I was ready to explode. "I'm bout to cum," I told her. She jumped off my dick and I thought she was going to let me cum on her face again. To my surprise, she put me in her mouth and sucked me dry. Tiffany collected every drop of semen and I was in love. Too bad, we broke up a month later but I will never ever forget my first.