BACK TO SCHOOL

It was time to get back into the grove of things educational wise and head back down to college to start my second and last year.  I didn't want to do the whole four years of college so I settled for an associate's degree in criminal justice and a minor in English literature.  I should've swapped them around making English lit my major, is that I love to write about any and everything. But figured I'd go further if I did criminal justice. At least with that degree, it would open doors for a range of opportunities. Leaving home all over again was sad but heading back down to Grambling University was exciting. The reason for all the excitement was for the back to school party that took place throughout the campus. My first year here my grades were slipping due to the outrageous parties. But I buckled down and got them to the point that I made the Dean's list. This year was no different except that I knew what I was in for. My plan was to make the Dean's list again, complete more of my sexual conquest and to graduate with honors. Easier said than done. It was easy for me to keep my grades up but I had no idea as to what or who I was going to fuck this year.
     The party the university threw was off the chain. They organized three DJs in three separate areas with three different themes. They had a pool party, a casual type meet and greet and this crazy ass Jamaican themed party. When I say Jamaican I mean straight up dancehall, weed smoking, wild freak nasty type party. I knew where I was headed, the meet and greet. Nah I'm fucking around, I hurried to the Jamaican party to see why a big crowd was swarming around a couple. I eased my way through the group of people to get to the front, finally satisfied I was amazed by how this man and woman were freaking on each other and not giving two fucks who was watching. The woman had her shirt over a pair of amazing breast. And the man was grinding and humping on her ass like they were actually fucking in front of everyone. They were tearing that shit up and I was horny. Damn penis. I ended up staying for a while even smoked a few blunts until I hit one that hit me right back. I decided I was done and left for the same four bedrooms two bath apartment that my scholarship paid for. I made my way through campus, well more like floated my way. And then I spotted her. The next one for me to put my charm on and to seduce.
     She was a knockout. Her hair was shoulder length just enough that her cheekbone stood out. From the distance, I was at it looked like she wore very minimum but I needed a closer look. I moved in to try to get closer to her. She was dark skinned but not to black and not to light, her body was very athletic and tight, she had to be around one hundred and twenty pounds. She looked at me, and I was caught staring. I tried to avert my eyes but I couldn't help but continue to stare at her. She smiled and I was stuck like a deer in headlights. I couldn't manage to smile, wave, smirk, nothing. I just stared at the beauty like an idiot. She walked away and I still stood there looking at her walk away, "fucking idiot, " I said to myself and snapped out of my trance. I had to have her. She made her way to the admissions table, so I waited until she was done with her business. After about ten minutes I made my move. "Hello, " I said from behind her. She was startled and jumped a bit. "Oh hi, " she started, "you do speak huh, " she jokingly said. "Uh, yeah, " I answered, embarrassed that I was called out on my dumbness. "I'm Danielle, " she introduced herself and held out her hand so I could shake it. I put on my smoothness, reached out and grabbed her. She was impressed when I kissed it instead of shaking it. "I'm, "I started but was interrupted by a loud commission coming from two tables over. We both looked over to see what was going on and see two brothers arguing and shoving each other. I wondered what happened but then realized that they were displaying their male egos in front of an average looking woman smiling in front of them.
     " I'm, "I tried to continue, "Mr. Big Talk, " she said, "I see it on your shirt, " she finished. I just shook my head and admired the gorgeous smile she was displaying to me. "So you're apart of Kappa Kappa Psi, " she asked. I told her, "yeah, I've been a member for almost two years now, "I told her with a ray of proudness of the accomplishment. "Okay, I see you. I'm apart of your sister sorority, " she informed me. Tau beta sigma was a band sorority and our Soros. They stepped like us, they had tight bonds like us and moved as one unit like us. "That's dope, but I never saw you in practice let alone around campus, " I told her. She laughed, " that's because I'm transferring here from Langston University." I was even more intrigued by her at this point. I wanted to know why she transferred, what instrument she played, if she had a boyfriend, her mother's name, if she had siblings or not, I wanted to know it all.
     "Wanna walk around campus, I can be your tour guide so to speak, "I asked her. She obliged and we went on our journey. I pointed out multiple so-called important buildings, a few statues of historical black figures, and our fraternity house. She was impressed and if I wasn't mistaken she was into me also. At one point I swore she touched my hand and I was stomped. I didn't know rather grab her hand or let it be, I decided the latter. I didn't want to look more of a fool than I already had. "Do you stay at the frat house, " she asked me. "No, I came here on a full scholarship, so they put me up in an apartment on the other side of campus, " I informed her. She shook her head in a yes motion and said, "I see. Well, Mr. Big Talk, one of these days you'll have to give me a tour of your place." After that being said she gave me a peck on the cheek, thanked me, and went on her way. I'm guessing to her dorm but I didn't think further into it. I was just happy she was somewhat into me.
     After I got settled back into my apartment I sat and wondered if I would ever see Danielle again. I was confused because I had feelings for her and that kind of feeling wasn't felt since the tenth grade of high school. Since I set off on my self-proclaimed venture of sexual desires. I vowed that I wouldn't get in any type of relationship. Only for the simple fact that I didn't want to hurt a woman's heart. Danielle was different though. I wanted and needed to be with her. Maybe for the remainder of the school year hell maybe even longer. All I knew was that I needed to be with her. I dozed off thinking about Danielle no more than an hour later I heard a slight but loud enough knock on the door. I wiped the drool from my mouth and made my way to open it.
     "Hey, " Carol, said to me with the biggest smile on her face. Carol was my fling when I first touched down on campus. We were in the same band and on the same instrument line. I played tuba and it was always funny to me to see a female playing such a large instrument but Carol actually could play the fuck out of the thing. "What up girl, " I said in the smoothest voice possible. "No shit," she told me, "trying to if you trying to dig in this pussy, " she asked. I didn't have to think too long about it. Carol was a freak and I was horny as fuck. "You know I do, "I informed her as I moved to the side to let her finally enter the apartment. She wasn't playing any games because as soon as she stepped in she was undressing. I followed suit and got buck naked also. I was instantly hard from looking at carols plump round ass, I began to stroke my dick. " I got you, " she stated and dropped to her knees. Carol placed her juicy lips around the head of my dick and nibbled on it. I wanted to explode right then and there, thank God I learned how to control myself at a younger age. Her mouth took in more of me until she was at the base of my penis, and like the freak she was she licked at my balls without gagging. She kept sucking my dick for the next twenty minutes, " bend your fine ass over, " she ordered me. I was stuck. I didn't know what her freaky ass had in store for me but from past experiences, with her, I knew it would be interesting. We moved over to the sofa that one of my roommate's parents had purchased for him and I bent over the back of it with my ass open to the world.
     Carol started stroking my dick from behind and then placed me in her mouth. She sucked me like a crazed woman, I loved it. Soon after, she eased her tongue into my ass. That was something new. I've had my ass played with by other women but never have I been rimmed. Carol rimmed me thoroughly and I exploded onto the sofa. 'Shit gonna have to clean that up good, ' i thought to myself. Carol stopped rimming my ass when she noticed I had gone limp. "I got something to perk you back up, " Carol told me. She pulled out a small baggy from her purse, a white substance was in it and I knew it was cocaine immediately. "Look I never did coke, " I started. "It won't hurt you baby, just a little bump will do you good, " she informed me.
     She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards my room. Once in the room, Carol eased a small amount of coke out of the baggy and placed it on her breast. "Sniff it, " she ordered me. I did and the euphoria of the drug hit me fast. I held my nose like it was bleeding but did it so that snot wouldn't drip from it and embarrass me. Carol laughed, "it's good ain't it, " she asked. I shook my head no and she laughed even harder. "Lay down, " she told me and I plopped down onto my twin size mattress. Carol dumped out more of the cocaine onto my penis, dropped to her knees and sniffed the coke off of me in one fluid motion. She held onto her nose also, stood back, and watched.
     I was tripping, it seemed like we were in slow motion. Every part of my body tingled and was as hard as a rock. Carol and I fucked like animals, trying all kinds of positions. We went from fucking doggy style to sniffing more coke. From her riding me while I was standing, to sniffing more coke. To finally calling it quits after we both came together. We tangled our bodies together and laid exhausted on my bed. Sweaty and extremely high we both dozed off to sleep. When I had awakened Carol was long gone and my head was still spinning. My body was sore but overall I felt great. A quick shower livened the rest of my senses. I got dressed, grabbed my bag, and set off on a mission to find Danielle.