LEARNING ORALLY

After losing my virginity I wanted to explore everything sexually. I was addicted, my first absolutely turned me out. So I set out for a quest to conquer my sexual cravings. Angela was my best friend and just so happened to live next door from me. We basically grew up together, once we wanted to try dating but decided it would most likely ruin our friendship. We've kissed before and she let me touch her tiny breast a few times but that was about it.
     Angela was a really pretty girl. She wasn't too tall nor short, she had a very tight body and round firm ass. But her personality was the best quality she possessed. She was upbeat, optimistic, adventurous, and most of all down to earth. Deep down I wished me and Angela would've dated but she was right. I would much rather have her as a lifelong friend but, I was going to try to fuck her at least once. I chose to shoot my shot. "Hey," I said into the phone after she answered on the third ring. "Hey best friend, " she said, "what's up, " she finished. "Nothing, just momma is going out with pops tonight. They said they're going to be gone til morning and I don't wanna be by myself after watching IT, "I explained. "Hell yeah bestie, I'll be over 'round seven if that's cool, " she said. The way she said, 'hell yeah, ' kinda threw me off and for a second I was frozen. Was she thinking what I was thinking or was I just thinking with my dick? "You hear me, " she asked. I snapped back to reality and answered, "alright bet I'll ask pop to get pizza and shit for later, " I told her. We hung up after our,'love you' and I began the rest of my plan. Pops was always looking out for me and it easy for me to convince to get a pizza, chip, and pop.
     Next, I showered and got into my Scooby Doo pajama bottoms with a crisp white tee shirt. Momma and Pops left around six-thirty, and Angela was right on time at seven. "Hey, best friend, " she announced as she let herself in. I replied, "hey bestie, " as I met her by the den to hug her. She smelled like lavender and it turned me on so bad I had to pull away from her before she felt my boner. I made up a quick excuse to leave the room to adjust myself, "want pizza or something to drink, " as I walked towards the kitchen, trying to hide my hard-on. "Um, yeah, just something to drink. My momma wouldn't let me leave without eating. You know how my momma is, " she explained. I left for the kitchen and started to feel like Angela saw my erection and I was completely embarrassed. I shrugged it off, because so what if she did, I was going to try to fuck her anyways. I got her pop, myself some pizza.
     I gave her the pop, she thanked me and said, "let's watch that IT movie. I wanna see why you're scared to be alone, " she laughed. I told her to shut the fuck up, chuckled then went to put the movie in the VHS player. The movie started and Angela was snuggling under her fleece blanket. She must be been waiting for me to be done with my pizza and to wipe my hands, because immediately after she covered me and moved closer to me. Or it could've been the first scene of the movie when the clown in the sewer grabbed the little boy. Either way, I was thrown off guard and again I was rock hard. This time I couldn't come up with an excuse to get away and go hide my erection. I knew what I wanted that night and it was to fuck the hell out of Angela, but for some reason I was shy. And shifted her weight and moved her foot on top of my lap. I was completely frozen. She chuckled once her foot rubbed against my dick, "damn woody, " she joked. All I could say was, "what, " so dumbly and sheepishly that we both broke out laughing. I thought she would be taken her feet off my lap but instead, she massaged me with them. It was on.
     I pulled her next to me and played with her small tits through her shirt, she massaged my dick with her hand. I started kissing her neck and she whispered, "we can't fuck but I want to show you how to really eat pussy." I was a bit disappointed but eating pussy was my favorite thing to do. I told her okay and got to my knees. Angela pulled me back up to her by my ears and said, "nope, foreplay first, " and pulled her top off. She ordered me to suck her nipples, I did as she said and sucked and licked them softly. I had the hardest erection I've ever had before and I took her small breast into my mouth. Angela loved it and began to caress the back of my head. She told me to lick her body starting from her ears to her belly button. She was in a trance everytime I licked her in a different spot. When I got to her belly button she couldn't take it anymore and came. "Suck my clit, but go slow, " she ordered and I complied. I took her clit in my mouth and sucked gently. While sucking it I began to rotate my tongue around it. Angela hiked her hips up and came hard. I didn't take my mouth off of her, instead, I slipped a finger into her and then another. "Lift your finger until you feel something soft, " she moaned. I again did as I was told and moved my fingers into a 'come here' motion. I found it, and soon after Angela moans were completely different.
    The spot was enlarged and spongy. I sped up my rhythm, progressively getting faster and faster. Angela lifted her hips again and squirted. I flinched, thinking that I caused her to pee. But Angela grabbed my head and pushed me back into her pussy. "Don't fucking stop, " she panted. I kept eating her out like her pussy was my last meal. "Oh I'm coming, " she screamed as she squirted so hard into my mouth that I had no choice but to ease back to catch it all. Angela was exhausted from having orgasmed so much and I was satisfied with learning something about women that I have never known before. Angela and I never fucked and we're still close as ever. We took our friendship to another level by pleasing each other orally on a platonic agreement.