FETISH

Tracey and I kicked it for a while at Grambling and I always reminded her that I would rather stay friends with benefits versus dating. I knew my slut ass wouldn't be any good in a relationship, especially in college. She was good with that because she was getting good dick whenever she wanted. It was spring break and the brothers of Kappa Kappa Psi had planned a trip to Tijuana, Mexico. Being a new member of the name fraternity, or was basically mandatory for me to go. I didn't mind though, I didn't want to go back home anyway. Plus I needed to do something different to get my mind off of my ex.
     Tijuana was nothing but a tourist attraction around this time. Yeah, the locals were out making profits of random souvenirs. But the number of young partygoers from different colleges was overwhelming. We wanted to make ourselves known as we stomped and stepped whenever and wherever we could. Kappa Kappa Psi was turned up the whole trip, and the women loved it. After we got ourselves settled in a mediocre motel we decided to go bar hopping and again it was mandatory for me to go. The Lady Lust was a straight up freak zone. It was our first stop and my last.
     Dwayne had fucked around and got some absinthe and you could imagine what happened from there. I tried to make a name for myself but went overboard. I was throwing back shot after shot, doing body shots off of the dancers, and made out with random chicks in the bar. After the, what had to had been tenth shot of absinthe I finally realized I had fucked up. My head was spinning and I needed air, so I stepped outside to smoke a cigarette.
     "Can I bum a smoke," a soft woman's voice whispered in my ear. I turned to look at who was speaking and was faced with a gorgeous latina. I looked her up a down, she was thick in all the right places. She was older, maybe late thirties, but had a body of a twenty-year-old. "Um. Yeah, " I told her as I shook one of the menthols out my pack. She said thank you and seductively placed the cigarette in her mouth. "Got a light, " she asked. "Yep, "I snickered, "want me to smoke it for you too, "I jokingly asked. She chuckled and lit her smoke. "Lydia, " she said, "my names Lydia, " she said again as she exhaled the smoke. "I'm, "I began but she stopped me in the middle of my introduction. " Big Talk, " she said, "it's on your shirt," she finished. I laughed and just agreed.
     "So you're down here for spring break? Where are you from Mr. Big Talk, " she asked. I took a pull of my cigarette and answered, "Michigan but in college in Tennessee, "I said as I exhaled a large cloud of smoke. "Why do they call you Mr. Big Talk, are you all talk and no game, " she giggled. "No nothing like that, " I started, "I'm all talk and bark, " I told her while moving closer to her. Lydia stood her ground and didn't budge. "Here all alone, "I asked her, so close that it looked like we were kissing. "Actually no, " a man said from behind me. I thought to myself 'damn I tried to fuck the wrong chick. I'm gonna have to beat his ass, ' but the dude was actually pretty cool.
"She's gorgeous huh, " he asked in a thick Mexican accent. I wasn't going to insult the guy so I didn't answer. "What you don't think she's sexy, " he asked in an annoyed voice. I thought to myself, 'damn I fucked around and insulted the Scarface wannabe.' I decided to just agree with him and lit a fresh cigarette. "No, I'm just fucking with you, " he laughed hard and she joined in soon after. "But for real, I'm Hector and this is my woman Lydia, " he said while displaying her like he was Vanna White from the Wheel of Fortune. "Nice to meet you. I'm, " he stopped me and said, " yeah, yeah, yeah, Mr. Big Talk. It's on your shirt, " he finished. Hector pulled out a joint and lit it. After a long drag he offered it to me and I, of course, accepted it. He asked, "is that just a name or like all talk and no game, " he exhaled. I took a long drag myself and answered, "Nah, I got game man, " and handed him back the joint.
     What I thought was weed couldn't have just been weed. Already faded off the absinthe, the laced joint had me in a different universe. "What's in that, " I asked Hector. I watched as took the longest pull and locked lips with Lydia. He blew the smoke into her mouth and she released a bloom of smoke.
"Ecstasy, " Hector finally told me and both him and Lydia laughed hysterically. I wanted to freak out but I was feeling way too good to get angry. I rubbed my arms, then my chest and back to my arms. I was horny as fuck. "Want some latina pussy baby, " Lydia asked me as she nippled on my ear. I thought to myself, 'fuck it'll be another experience, ' so I told her, "hell yeah I do." They both snickered together and kissed. "Come with us, " Hector said and I followed. We walked three blocks down from the bar but it felt like forever to make it to the Kitty Fox Motel.
     Hector paid for the room and the three of us left the lobby to head for the room. As soon as we entered the room Lydia and Hector stripped down naked. "What are you waiting for, " Lydia asked. That was my cue to get naked and to get my freak on. As soon as I had my clothes off, Lydia was in her knees taking my soft dick into her mouth. I looked around to find Hector and noticed he was nowhere near Lydia and me. I searched the room with my eyes and found him sitting by the window. "Give her that big black dick down her throat, " he told me.
I was shocked. I thought we were going to have a threesome but instead, Hector just wanted to watch. He began to jack off and I drove my dick deep down Lydia's throat. She didn't gag once. I fucked her throat harder and deeper just to see how far I could go. Hector was grunting and moaning in his corner and Lydia was gurgling on my balls. The ecstasy I had smoked with weed intensified the experience. I lifted Lydia upside down so that her head was hanging towards my dick. I began to eat her pussy, slopping up her juices as she got wetter and wetter. Lydia took me into her mouth, she was a wildcat and sucked me like a pro. I laid her on the bed but didn't remove my dick from her mouth. Her head hung off the edge and I could see my print as I pumped up and down her throat. Hector must've came because he let out a grunt and an 'oh shit' soon after.
     "Now fuck her in the ass, " he ordered me. Lydia jumped to the command and put her ass in the air. I didn't need any lube or spit to enter her tight hole. Lydia left enough saliva on my dick to penetrate her. Instead of entering her doggy style I stood and dipped my dick in her, going deeper each time I put myself back in her. Lydia moaned and screamed every time I put my duck into her. Hector was grunting and moaning also and from the sounds of it, sniffing coke too. I gave in and started fucking her like a horse on viagra. Lydia came hard, so hard that her legs collapsed which caused a ripple effect.
     With Lydia's legs giving out it made her fall flat to the bed and me to put my entire dick into her. I kept fucking her harder and harder, her ass jiggling every time my dick slammed into her. I was on the verge of coming and I guess so was Lydia and Hector. Lydia's body shook and quivered and Hector was whispering he was about to come. At that moment we all came together, I fell on top of Lydia, trying to catch my breath. Hector lit another laced joint and soon after smoking I fell sound asleep. The next morning Hector and Lydia were gone but a note was left behind.

Thanks for the wild night. You are about that life Mr. Big Talk. Here's five thousand dollars. Thank you for making mine and my wife's fetish come true.
Hector and Lydia