GRADUATION

I woke up in the hospital the next day, dazed and confused. I tried to piece together the previous night's events and came up short. The one thing I did remember was that pops were shot and I no idea if he was alive or dead. I prayed silently to myself, hoping that he was still alive. The nurse entered when I was just saying Amen. "Hello, you're awake, " the short pudgy woman announced. I tried to sit up but my head felt like a boulder on my shoulders so I didn't fight the urge. "My name is Susan but you can call me Sue, " she started, "it looks like you had a very mild heart attack. It's nothing major but down the road, you will need to watch your health so that a more severe one won't occur, " she started as she checked my vitals. "Overall you're a really healthy young man. It's not common to see a twenty-year-old on this unit for a heart attack, but it has happened, " she told me. I cleared my throat due to it being so damn dry. "Here I brought in a fresh cup of ice water for you and we do have you on an IV drip to get you hydrated. Your blood alcohol levels were through the roof, must have been some night huh, " she questioned. I could only shake my head and avert my eyes from her to hide the sorrow behind them.
     "Well, I can see you need some time alone. You should be able to discharge in a few hours. There's a cute young lady waiting in the guest area for you. I'll let her know you're awake okay, " she said. I shook my head okay and watched her exit the room. My mind was racing, on top of pops being shot I had a damn heart attack. Was it from all the drinking and smoking, possibly, but the news momma had given was most likely the culprit. A slight knock came across the door, " hey baby, how are you feeling, " Danielle asked me. I shrugged my shoulders, not really wanting to respond. "Okay, you don't have to talk right now but soon you'll have to tell me what happened this morning, " Danielle told me with a look of concern in her eyes. My eyes watered up and a single tear escaped down my cheek. "My pops got shot last night from an armed robbery, " I finally confessed. "The nurse said I had a small heart attack, nothing too major, " I finished. Danielle's mouth was wide open and sadness displayed through her eyes. "I'm so sorry babe, we can go back to Michigan as soon as possible, " she suggested as she came to my side and hugged me close to her bosom. "I'm probably going to miss graduation but I don't want you to, " I told her. She smacked her lips, "nope I'm going with you and besides they can mail my degree to me. I want to be my man's side in his time of need. I love you," she said. We never actually confessed our love for one another but I knew I loved her and that she loved me. "I love you too babe, " I told her and reached up to get her to sit next to me.
     The drive back to campus was quiet. Tamar offered me a joint but I was in no mood to smoke. The only thing I wanted to do was to get back to Michigan and see my parents. "You sure, I mean it'll take your mind off of things for the moment, " Tamar said as she dangled the joint in my face. She was right, I did need something to get my mind off of the current situation. Although sex would've been better, weed was just as good. I took the joint and took a long pull, I coughed from how potent it was and mellowed out almost immediately. I passed out after staring off into the distance. The dream I had seemed so real. Angela and I were standing in front of a pastor. We said our I dos and the dream fast forwarded to us being in Paris and taking pictures underneath the Eiffel Tower. We kissed passionately and were inseparable on our honeymoon. It fast-forwarded again and I was inside of Angela while her legs were in the air. We moaned in unison as my dick slid in and out of her. I made sure I filled her fully every time I thrust myself back into her. In a matter of minutes, she was squirting. Fast forward again and Angela was now riding me to the point that I thought she would break my dick. The last part of the dream I had Angela lifted off the floor and holding her close to my chest while I rammed myself into her furiously. Before I could come I woke up and looked around. After realizing that I was just dreaming, I quickly gathered my thoughts. "Must've been some dream, " Danielle smiled as she eyed the bulge in my pants. 
     Pops didn't die from the gunshot wound, the bullet struck his liver and exited which was a good thing. He lost part of his liver but a lot of people survive with just one. "I'm going to head back up tomorrow, " I announced to momma after she had just given me the details on pops. "No, you stay there and we'll be down there to see you walk across the stage, " she told me. I tried to protest by telling her that pops wouldn't be in any condition to travel all the way to Louisiana. But momma being momma, basically told me to shut the hell up and that they weren't going to miss my graduation. "Okay, I love you momma and tell pops I said I love him and to get better soon, " I said and hung up shortly after. The news that pops was going to live made my day. I was extremely happy but also pissed off. I kept thinking about the person who robbed and shot pops. I tried to figure out why people need to stoop that low to get quick money. I cleared my mind and looked at Danielle with a huge smile, "pops is going to live, "I told her. "Oh my God babe that's really good news, thank God, " she exclaimed.
     Back on campus, the three of us went our separate ways to head for our apartments for much-needed sleep. I thought about Danielle and wondered if she was the woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. She was an amazing and interesting person. Very intelligent, beautiful, and had goals. She was everything I would be looking for if I was to decide to settle down but was I ready to settle down. If I actually decide to settle down with Danielle my conquest to discover different sexual pleasures would be halted. On the other hand, she was perfect for me. I rolled a joint to help me think better about the dilemma. 'Stay with Danielle or continue my venture, ' I thought to myself. I kept replaying the question in my head after the joint was done I decided that Danielle was the one I wanted to be with. I dozed off after making my decision and slept like I was up for two days straight.
     It was graduation day and my parents had arrived in time to see me before I had to give my speech. Pops looked good but was wheelchair bound for at least three more weeks. "Hey pops, how are you feeling, " I asked him as I hugged him gently, making sure I didn't cause him any more pain. "I'm doing better son, " he started, "I'm just excited I'm here to see you graduate, I'm so proud of, we both are, " he said as he grabbed momma's hand. I smiled as they looked at me with proud and loving eyes. "I want y'all to meet someone special to me, " I said and waved Danielle over to come to meet my parents. "Is that her, " momma asked, "she is gorgeous, " she finished. I was blushing from the compliment, " hey babe these are my parents, " I introduced. Danielle hugged them both like she already knew them and it warmed my heart. "It's nice to finally meet you, young lady, " pops said flirtingly. "Mine as well, " Danielle responded and was now blushing like I was before she came over. "I see where you get your good looks and charm, " she told me. Momma laughed, "child don't let this old bird trick you, he's nowhere near charming, " she finished and we all laughed together.
     "Life is what we make it. Today is just one stepping stone into a future untold. We can make our own destiny, we've proven that by being here today. I'm proud to be a part of a prestigious group of people. A wise man told me that to make it in life we have to first understand the hand we're dealt. No matter where you've come from nor where you're going. No matter how hard life squeezes you, how tight things may get, always remember that on this day you made an accomplishment that most people are scared to even take. So be proud in yourselves and don't let anything or anyone stand in your way of accomplishing your dream, " I finished. The crowd stood to clap, whistle and wave. I looked at momma and pops and saw that they were crying tears of joy. The ceremony continued on as like any other graduation, name called, diploma, and the toss of our hats. "I'm so damn proud of you son, " pops told me as he stood out of the wheelchair to embrace me. "Thanks pops, thanks momma," I hugged them both, "if it wasn't for y'all I wouldn't be here today, thank you, "I told them. "Let's go out to dinner to celebrate, " Danielle suggested as she crept up behind. I was startled but laughed it off, "your speech was amazing babe, " she told me and kissed me on the cheek. I thanked her and took her up on her over, jumping at the chance to spend time with momma and pops.
     The dinner at Utopia was beyond amazing and the atmosphere was just as good. Momma and pops were enjoying their time and Danielle was fitting it perfectly. I was falling for her even more and I knew I made the right decision. We all said our goodbyes for the night after we caught up on a few things and after momma basically embarrassed me with baby stories. Back at my apartment, I was ready to unwind but Danielle had different plans. "Let's try something different tonight, " she suggested. Of course I agreed, she was a wild cat in bed and I could never turn her down. She went into the kitchen and brought out a bag from the cupboard near the sink. "Take off your clothes and lay down, " she ordered me. I chuckled a bit and wondered what she had planned, hell I really wanted to know what was in the bag. I dropped my boxers and laid on my bed, "the safe word is coconuts, " she whispered in my ear. She licked it slowly and then handcuffed my hands to the metal headboard. "Safeword, " I questioned as I watched her reach into the bad. "Shhh, no more talking, but only to say coconuts, " she said, coming towards me with mouth plug. The mouth plug was black leather with two chained clamps on both sides. My eyes got big when she strapped it to my face. Danielle went back to the bag and pulled out the rest of the items. A small paddle, two long white candles, and chocolate syrup. She stripped down to a pair of red lace thongs, grabbed the paddle and started to hit her hand lightly with it. "You ready, " she asked, knowing that I was in no position to protest. She smacked my thigh just enough to get a reaction out of me. I tried to play tough and didn't budge, "oh, you didn't feel that, " she said and smacked me harder. This time I jumped and groaned at her.
     Danielle hit me harder and harder, I must have liked it because my dick was getting as hard as she hit me. She caressed my head gently, then my shoulder and my chest. A sharp pinch quickly bit at my nipples and a feeling of pain and pleasure overwhelmed me. Another smack from the paddle came soon after when she hit me in the abdomen. Overall I had to have been spanked over one hundred times, "enough with that, " Danielle said, placing the paddle on the small desk. She then lit a candle and turned towards me with a devious smile. She tilted the candle over my chest and let the melted wax hit my skin. The intensity of the hot wax sent a charge through my body. It did feel good but I thought it would be the type of pain that you could get used to, but I was wrong. Every drip of wax was just as painful as the previous. I was squirming, moaning, and groaning by the time Danielle had finished using at least half of the candle. There were points when I wanted to use the safe word but I was getting more and more interested to see what was next. I looked down to my chest and saw a shit ton of wax on my chest and stomach.
      Danielle grabbed my dick roughly to massage the shaft and tip. She poured the syrup on the tip and licked it clean. She moaned and licked her lips. The syrup was pretty cold when it trickled down my dick. Her mouth felt so good as she meticulously sucked and licked up and down my dick. I wanted to come so bad from the pleasure. Danielle licked me clean and climbed onto my lap. She pulled the clamp chains and I howled so loud but the plug muffled me. She pulled the chains harder, causing my eyes to water. She lowered her pussy on my dick and she was wetter than I've ever felt her. Danielle would rise up slowly and slam down so hard that I swore I felt my dick snap. She continued to do this as she was pulling on the nipple clamps. My dick was pulsing and my body was aching with pleasure. Danielle came twice and kept slamming herself onto me with the same pace she had begun with. I tried to tell her I was going to come but only muffled sounds escaped. She must've picked up on the signals and rose off of my dick. She stroked me until I came, shooting come on my chest and pelvis. Danielle climbed on top of me and fell to sleep in minutes. I was still handcuffed and gagged with no way to release myself, so I drifted off to sleep as well.