BACK TO BASICS

Momma and pops memorial was beautiful. Although they were both cremated, my siblings and I had an amazing home going for them. As I stood at the entrance of the church on Vandyke and Harper to thank the guest for coming, I felt a hand touch my shoulder. "I'm sorry for your loss," a familiar voice softly whispered in my ear. I turned around to see Angela standing before me. Her eyes were reddened from tears of sorrow but she still looked just as beautiful as ever. "Thank you best friend," I told her as I went in for a hug. Just touching Angela brought on a rush of emotions and sexual anguish. "You're welcome, " she said as she continued to embrace me. The smell of coconut with a hint of almond radiated from her hair, I was instantly turned on.
I walked Angela to her car to get a little privacy, " any leads on who set the house on fire, " she asked me. "I got my suspicions, but you know nobody gives a damn in the department, " I replied. "It has to be something that can be done. I mean, the community loved your parents. Somebody will talk eventually, " she said. Little did Angela know, I already knew who did it, well at least gave the order. "You're right, " I answered as I grabbed Angela's hand. "You're looking good, sorry I haven't reached out to you like I told I would, it's just that, "Angela stopped me. "No, no it's okay, trust me you're fine. I know you have a lot going on, it's all good." She hugged me again, this time my dick was getting harder by the second.
My mind wandered off to the dream I had about her. 'Shit, ' I thought to myself, I know she feels that. Angela released her embrace slowly, 'yep she felt that, ' I thought. I was embarrassed but wasn't at the same time. We had already had sex before and she's seen me naked many times, so why was I embarrassed. Angela looked down at my hardened dick and smiled, "It looks like he's missed me too, " she whispered. I gave a half chuckle and asked, "do you have plans for the night." "Not really, was just going to my boyfriend's house for a while, then probably nothing after, " she told me. Boyfriend, the words stabbed me in the heart like a million threading needles. "Well, " I cleared my throat, "if you don't have nothing to do after, I would love to catch up, " I told her. She agreed, we hugged again, and I watched her drive off.
I knew she wouldn't call or at least text me, especially with her having a boyfriend. I was feeling some type of way. A little jealous, a little upset, and a little happy for her. I needed a drink, some good music, and food. Better yet I needed a drink and some pussy. "Bro, " I heard my brother John John say as he walked towards me. I got annoyed, "you ready to head out, or what's going on with you, "I asked him, hoping he would say he was going separate ways. "I'm gonna go with the twins. They think I'll be safer with them, " he paused. "Thanks for telling them about Bigs, " he added sarcastically. I was two seconds from beating the fuck out of his ass. How dare he act like it was my fault momma and pop were dead. The audacity he had thinking the twins weren't supposed to know the truth about our parents. I took a deep breath, "okay, stay safe, " was all I said to him as I turned my back to him and walked to my vehicle.
I woke up from a three-hour nap, refreshed and energized. I was ready to eat, drink and fuck. I had no one to be faithful to, one was a cheating manipulative hoe, the other was in a relationship. I could say fuck it and sleep with Angela again but I knew my best friend was very loyal. "Fuck it, time for me to be me, " I said to myself. I dressed in slim fit slacks, black and white button-up and all-white Jordan elevens. Indigo Lounge was an upscale bar that served very good food, had great drink mixtures and beautiful women. The exterior was brink painted purple and black, neon lights illuminated the name of the lounge and the atmosphere was laid back. Inside, jazz music pumped from speakers, the bartender showed off mixing tricks for a group of fine women and the hostess was an absolute knockout. "Hi, I'm Aviana, I'll be your hostess for the night, do you have a reservation, " she asked me. 'Aviana, that's different, ' I thought. "Um, no, I don't, " I answered. "No problem, we had some cancellations so I can help you out. For one, two or, " she asked. "Thank you, and for one please, " I replied. "Okay, right this way, " she said chipperly.
Aviana was beautiful. She was five foot four and had to be around twenty-two or twenty-three years old. Her skin was smooth and a caramel complexion. She wore a short hairstyle with curls forming a mohawk. The black hostess dress fit her body perfect, she had to weigh an easy one forty, maybe one thirty-five. Her ass was round and plump, her toned legs told me she worked out regularly. Her breast was at least a thirty c and her eyes were a very light hazel. I had to get to know her but on a deeper level, tonight my goal is to get laid. Aviana guided me to the booth that gave me the perfect view of a very well decorated stage. It looked like the lounge hosted live bands, stand up comedy, and karaoke. I thanked Aviana and began a scan of the lounge.
A fair looking lady in her forties stared at me from the bar. Her tits were damn near bursting from her skin tight dress. She smiled and waved at me. I would definitely fuck her if I was halfway through a fifth of grey goose, just to see those big ass titties bouncing around. But she was missing a front tooth and the others were rotted. Hard pass. I kept searching. A woman was arguing with a fat mediocre-looking guy, had to have been her husband. Another woman was slow grinding in her chair while sipping seductively from a colorful drink. I watched her for a moment, just to get a glance at her face. The way she was grinding the chair I was hoping she was at least decent enough to look at while fucking. She kept grinding and sipping but was looking everywhere else except towards me. Someone dropped a glass next to me and she finally turned my way. A man. Hard pass.
"Would you like to order a drink or something to eat, " a young white girl said in the most ghetto way. She was a pretty blue-eyed thick girl. She had an ass that put some of my exes to shame but small breasts. Based on some of the women at the lounge, it was time to put on my charm. I smiled at her, " what would you suggest, " I asked. She stood dumbfounded and looking like she didn't know what was on the menu. "What do you like to eat, " I asked as I looked up and down her body. "The hamburgers and fries are my favorites, " she answered. She blushed once she caught on that I was looking at her with 'I want to fuck eyes'. I ordered a burger and fries with cheese and she slowly walked away to fulfill my order. She walked away with an extra bounce in her ass and looked back to be sure I was looking. Damn, right I was looking and thinking that this was going to be easy.
After three shots of Grey Goose, four Miller Lites, a good meal and good music. I convinced Heather, the waitress, to come back to my place. I was a little too buzzed to drive home so Heather called us a cab. We waited outside for the cab and Heather couldn't keep her hands off of me. She kissed me, kissed and licked my neck and was grabbing my dick through my pants. I was into it put caught Aviana glaring at us from inside. Before I could turn around to fully see her the cab pulled up to the curb. Heather pulled me in and continued to lick and kiss me. I gave the driver my address and before I knew it, Heather had my dick in her mouth sucking expertly. She slurped and sucked loud and without a care. I caught the driver looks in his rearview a couple of times but fuck it I didn't care either. Heather took me deeper and deeper until I was hitting the back of her throat. She kept me there and only used her tongue to ease up and down my dick until she caressed my balls. I came in her mouth with force but she kept her mouth on me until she felt like I was done climaxing. After catching the last of my semen Heather kissed the tip of my dick and tucked it back in my pants.
We arrived at my place, I paid the driver and helped Heather out the cab. She had her tiny red thongs in her hands and lifted them to my face to smell her juices. 'A freak, ' I thought to myself. She smelled sweet like honey and I was again hard. Inside my place, we had a couple of shots of Hennessey and talked about her. I found out that Heather hated her job but hated Aviana more. That she hooked up with me because Aviana was interested in me. Heather had so much hate for Aviana that she messed up and told me that she was a big-time drug lord named Bigs daughter. Not only was Heather good for some bomb ass head but for some very much needed information. The liquor kicked in and we were fucking like wild rabbits.
I had to see how much dick I could actually get down Heather's throat so I directed her to lay upside down on my sofa with her head hanging off the edge. I pumped into her halfway and then went deeper and deeper. I was to the base, almost had my balls in the mouth too. The print of my dick shown through her throat and I was sure she could take more. I sat down with my legs in the air, Heather didn't miss a beat as she stood in front of me to ease my dick inside her. She was soaking wet and tight, with a final push I was deep inside her. We both moaned when she started fucking me. She rocked her tight pussy on me like she was in charge, holding my legs further back so she could climb on the edge of the sofa. Her ass clapped with each thrust, her eyes rolled back, her pussy clenched tighter onto my dick until she squirted. Heather shot off of my dick like a rocket, spilling her orgasm all over me.
I had to fuck her and to see how much her ass jiggled. I roughly pushed her head into the sofa and yanked her ass in the air. I slipped inside her so hard that she squirts again leaving a puddle in between the cushions. I put my dick back into her and fucked her as hard as I could. My pelvis slapped against her heart-shaped causing waves to ripple with my rhythm. "I'm gonna squirt again, " she screamed. Instead of pulling out to let her cum, I stayed inside her as she squirted for the third time. She erupted and I purposely plunged deeper inside her making her gush even messier. Heather went limp, spent from her last orgasm. As she fell to the sofa my dick slipped from her and spewed cum all over her back and ass.
I called Heather an Uber exchanged numbers with her and showered. I thought about Aviana as I washed my sore penis. She was not only very gorgeous but the daughter of the drug lord I intended to bring down. This could work out in my favor but I needed to plan my next move out thoroughly. After my shower, I laid in bed thinking about my parents, Angela, John John, Bigs, and Aviana until I drifted off to sleep.