SECRETS

The flashing lights of ambulances, fire trucks, and police vehicles brought me back to reality. 'My parent's house, ' I thought, 'it's gone.' I instantly pushed my way to the house before being overcome by flames and thought about momma and pops, were they okay and if so where were they. I frantically searched around, screaming their names but received no answer back. "Are you a relative to the owners of the home, " a short stubby female officer asked me. "Yeah, I'm their son, " I told them. The face she made didn't give me the confirmation of them being okay instead told me everything I needed to know. "Where are they, " I asked her. She didn't answer but instead told me that they believed it was arson and if I knew if anybody had it out for my parents. I looked at her with disgust, not wanting to answer her question, but I told her that they were loved by many and hated by none.
     For a brief second, she looked confused, then she said, " I'm sorry to inform you but your parents were in the home when the fire started, " she finished and then touch my shoulder to console me. "They're dead, " I asked, " no they can't be dead, nope I don't believe that one bit. Where are they, momma, pops, " I called for them again? "Sir, I'm sorry, the EMT tried to save your father but he didn't make it. Your mother is still inside, your father died trying to save her, it looks like he never made it to the stairs, " the officer informed. "My deepest condolences go to you and your family, and I promise we will find out whos behind this, " she stated and then walked away with a solemn expression on her face.
     Dead, both momma and pops were dead and my childhood home was gone. Danielle was touching me and saying something, but everything was silent and my body was numb. I kept thinking about who the hell would purposely set their home on fire, especially when they got along with everyone. I couldn't think of any possible reason that someone would want to kill them. A light bulb popped in my head, John John. It had to have been something that boy had gotten himself into, or someone he owed. I made a mental note to call him and find out where he was and if he knew anything about it. For now though, I stayed and watched as my parent's home was disintegrated down to nothing. Whoever had set the house on fire wanted to send a message and damn sure the message was received loud and clear. "I'm so sorry babe, I really am but we should go home so you can unwind and get some sleep. We will go down to the morgue tomorrow and get things situated for a burial, " she suggested. Man did I love her, she knew just what I needed especially at a time like this. I shook my head in agreeance and we both left for home.
     I felt myself tossing and turning in my sleep, a few times I even woke myself up to see where I was. I wasn't dreaming about the recent tragic events, I was dreaming about Angela. I tried to shake the dream out of my head when I had awakened for the third time. Not satisfied I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I wondered why I was dreaming about her and where she was. I haven't heard from her in quite a while and I started to feel troubled and uneasy. I had checked with her parents to see if they had seen her lately but they haven't seen her since she had left school. I guzzled down the water, wiped my face and headed back to bed. Danielle's phone had lit up and vibrated, a text message. I stood there looking at it wondering who could possibly be messaging her at one o'clock in the morning. I trusted her from the moon and back but my gut told me to check it.
     I tried to open the phone thinking it didn't have a passcode since we never hid anything from one another but instead it wanted not just a passcode but a fingerprint to open it. I tiptoed to her side of the bed, gently lifted her finger and lightly placed it on the back of the phone, it lit up, signaling it was open. I stood there for a moment contemplating if I should scroll through, and again my gut told me to search it. Nothing was catching my attention, there were a few messages from her phone company letting her know her bill was due soon. Other messages were from her mother, others from the school she worked at. I kept scrolling through her text and nothing stood out, I almost put the phone down but something told me to check her Facebook messenger. I hit the app, went through a few irrelevant messages and was relieved there was nothing to worry about. 'Secret conversations' had a number two highlighted in red and my heart sank in my stomach. If Danielle truly loved me there was no reason for her to have a secret message, let alone two. I clicked it, and there it was, messages from a guy named Junior. I instantly got pissed the fuck off. Not only was she telling this man about our relationship but she made me sound worthless, broke, and unsatisfying in bed. What pissed me off the most was that she was telling this Junior guy that she loved him. I put the phone back to where it was after taking pictures of the interactions on my phone and climbed back into bed next to Danielle.
     I dozed off, hoping I would have a more pleasant dream and indeed I did. Angela was undressing out of her wedding dress, revealing a black see-through lingerie tightly hugging her body. I was lying in bed completely naked, motioning my finger in a come here motion. She climbed on top of me and placed a kiss on me so passionately that I almost forgot to breathe. She licked my earlobe and made her way down to my neck. I was extremely turned on, my dick throbbed and jumped every time she nibbled on my neck and nipples. She licked her way from my chest to my dick and in one fluid motion, she took my dick deep down her throat. In reality, I would've lasted longer hell hours for that matter. But in the dream, I came hard and fast down Angela's throat. She accepted every drop of my juices, looked at me and licked her lips. That turned me on even more, my dick was still erect and I was ready to fuck the hell out of her. She eased her body towards my face, placing her pussy directly on my mouth. She rotated her hips back and forth, side to side on my tongue. Suddenly I began to choke when she squirted in my mouth. I tried to lap up all of her juices but she came so damn much it was hard to keep up.
     After catching my composure I dove right back in and sucked her clit until she came again. She bounced her plump ass up and down on my face and then turned around to do a sixty-nine. We were both making sucking and slurping noises so loud that I swore the guest in the next room turned down their television to listen. She came and I came again and my dick was still erect, I couldn't believe it, and I guess she couldn't either from the amazed look on her face. She kissed the tip of my dick, slid up to it and rode me reverse cowgirl. Her ass clapped every time I re-entered her and I was getting the show of my life. The way her ass made the clapping sound sent me through the roof. As bad as I wanted to grab her ass and pound the fuck out of her I settled for slapping it to enhance the sounds already going on. She came again, this time her body shook and her moans turned into screams. If anybody was actually listening from the other room they'll think I was killing her.
     The dream fast forwarded and I had Angela inside a sex swing that was attached to the door frame. Her legs were strapped to the swing leaving them wide open and exposing her beautiful pussy. Her hands were tied behind her back, mouth gagged and lust in her eyes. I took hold of both of her legs then slightly swung her towards my dick until I entered her. A muffled moan escaped her mouth in pleasure, signaling me to give her all I got. I swung her onto me until I was deep inside her, pumping faster and harder into her. Angela's eyes were rolling to the back of her head and I was ready to erupt. I was about to come, but the alarm on my phone had awakened me.
     I needed to take a shower to shake off the dream and to get my head straight to confront Danielle yet again. Deep down I was hoping it was a good explanation like the pregnancy scare. But the proof was slapping me in the face every time I looked at the messages. But more importantly, I needed to wash off the pain I felt for my parent's deaths. So much was going on in my life at the moment that I wanted to seclude myself from everyone. I got dressed and called the academy to take a bereavement leave of absence and then to the twins. I knew they would mostly be together so I broke the news to them over the speakerphone. We cried for a moment, then they told me they were getting on the next flight out. The next person I called was John John, his phone kept going to voicemail and I was getting pissed. I thought to myself, ' how this fool going to tell me to go check on momma and pops, but then don't answer his fucking phone.' "Bro, call me back, it's important, " I said sternly into the phone. Now to handle the Danielle situation, but I needed to calm my nerves.
     I decided that, even though she was deceiving me, I was going to kill her with kindness. So I made her breakfast, pancakes, scrambled eggs with cheese, bacon, sausage, and coffee. The aroma of the food must have brought her to life before I had brought her a tray full of food. She was just putting her phone down when I opened the door. "Morning babe, I got you a little something-something, " I told her, placing her food before her and kissing her forehead. "Thank you babe,  good morning, did you sleep good, " she asked me. "Yeah, I guess so, " watching her take a bite of her eggs. "Mm, this is so good, thank you so much my love, " she gleamed. I took my phone out, scrolled to the screenshots and plopped it onto of her food. "Babe what the, " she stopped with her mouth open and her eyes wide. She stammered, "babe I can explain, " I could see the wheels turning in her head to come up with a lie. "Yeah, okay. I mean it's right there. So save the babe shit okay. The only question I have is, was that your home girls pregnancy test or were you trying to see if you are pregnant by Junior, " I asked calmly. She sat there looking dumb, not wanting to answer me and that was all I needed to confirm my suspicions. "That foul, " I started but my cell phone interrupted, John John the screen read. "Boy you better have a fucking," he cut me off. "Bro I fucked up bad. I mean really bad, " he started. "What the fuck you talking about, momma and pops are dead, " I yelled. "I know, and I know who did it, " he informed me.