DEEPER

Two weeks had gone by and I was a bit disappointed that I found Danielle nowhere on campus. Yeah, the campus is big and all but I figured I would at least bump into her at band practice. That wasn't the case though, Danielle was missing in action. I asked a few of our sorority sisters and finally found out that Danielle had left for home for her brother's funeral. I didn't get the juicy details of how he passed, I figured it'll be a conversation starter to get to know her better.
    My last year of school and I was planning to make the best of it. The Tiger Marching Band let their seniors write out and song from the past. Something tasteful, musical, and fun. The songs that are picked would be added into the Honda Battle of the Bands. I wanted every part of that and chose Dirty Diana by Micheal Jackson. It was going to be a tedious job to do, having to write out music for every musical session. From lower brass, upper brass, woodwinds, and percussions, but I was up for the task.
     I thrived to be on the Dean's list again and to rise in the ranks of Kappa Kappa Psi. I had many plans to succeed in school and to make a stable path for when I graduate. Although I had all these plans my top priority was to get to know Danielle personally. I wanted to know about her life, her plans after college, I wanted to know her on a deeper level. If love, at first sight, is true then I was a victim. Carol was trying to have sex with me as often as possible, but my mind as stuck on Danielle.
     The following month had come, my music sheets were written out for every instrument session and Danielle was back on campus. She was more beautiful than when I first met her. She did look down but from my investigation of her whereabouts, I couldn't blame her one bit. She was the natural type who wore very minimum makeup. She dressed down but made the mediocre clothing her own. I was amazed and fixated on her as I cleaned out my tuba. She positioned herself with her fellow saxophone players and pulled out the sheet music that I had created for that instrument. She got situated, looked around and saw me gawking at her. Her smile warmed my inside, she gave me a slight wave and mouthed hi to me. I did the same after I broke out my trance. Dr. Carter, our band director, brought us to attention and every section began to play my music. It was beautiful but again I couldn't focus on anything but Danielle.
     "Hi stranger, " I said to Danielle, she turned to look at me and stopped the conversation she was having with one of our sisters. "Hey you, I loved the music, " she told me as she lightly touched my shoulder. I small touch sent electricity through my whole body. "Thank you, " I started, "hey I'm sorry to hear about your brother, " I finished. Danielle took her hand off my shoulder and put her head down in sadness. "Thank you, " she said softly. I wanted to hug her, I wanted to be a person she could confide to but I decided not to do anything to make my chances to be with her to diminish. "I'm sorry, I, " I began but she cut me off to tell me it was okay and that she was going to be okay. We stood there for a moment, lost in an awkward silence. "I was thinking, " I finally spoke, " I think it'll be fun if you let me take you out sometimes, " I suggested to her. Her face lit up a bit and she happily said yes. "I'm down for that but it'll have to be next week or the week after maybe. I have so much catching up to do but yes I think it'll be fun too, " she agreed. Danielle gave me her number, told me to call and text whenever I liked and then walked away with three other females.
     A week and three days had gone by. I was hoping I had given Danielle enough time to get the more important things done. I decided to call her, "hey how are you, " I asked her after she picked up on the third ring. "I'm better now that you called, " she chuckled. I was taken aback, was she into me just as much as I was for her. I could've just been reading into to much. "I was going to call but I figured you needed to focus. I didn't want to distract you, " I told her. "Oh thank you, you're a sweetheart, " she said. I smiled, "are you caught up with your work, " I asked. She told me she was and was free for whatever I had planned. "Okay, I'll be out and about around eight o'clock, where do you want to meet up," I asked her. "The Alphas are throwing a party tonight, we can meet up out front if you want, " Danielle informed me. I agreed, we both said goodbye and hung up.
     I dressed casually with my white air force ones, straight legged Nautica chinos and a blue and gold button down. My fraternity letterman set off the outfit, of course I had to represent my frat. I sprayed some Issey Miyake on myself and left to meet Danielle. Danielle looked amazing as I made my way to greet her. She wore a light blue and white fitted dress, the colors represented Tau Beta Sigma. The dress fit her form just right in her inch and curve. She smiled once she had noticed I was approaching her. The face she made told me that she approved and was interested. "Hope I didn't have you waiting long, " I said as i hugged her. "No, I just got here myself," she told me after kissing me on the cheek. We went into the house and the party was jumping. The Alphas always knew how to throw a party but they were nowhere better than the Kappas. Different fraternities and sororities in the house and they let it be known. They were either stepping or howling their frat names.
     Danielle and I fell into place and stepped with our brothers and sisters. We danced for most of the night and I was surprised when I found out that Danielle smoked weed. After a few drinks, we were both loosened up to the point that we began to touch and kiss each other. "Let's take a walk, " Danielle told me. I just shook my head yes and we left the party. We walked basically nowhere and just talked about so much. I found out that Danielle was from Saginaw, Michigan but was raised in Bowling Green, Ohio. She told me that her parents moved back to Michigan to Detroit after she had graduated and left for college. That her brother was murdered when he was robbed at gunpoint. I was feeling bad for her and i could tell that the wound from the death was still open on her heart. I changed the topic, "so what's your major here, " I asked her. "Psychology with a minor in child development, " she informed me. Her mood brightened, "I love kids so I want to help with the ones who are different, " she informed me. "That's cool, " I said as I sparked a joint from my stash. We sat at a fountain near the rec center and smoked the joint.
      "I have to be real with you, I'm feeling you a lot, " I told Danielle after taking a long pull on the joint. Danielle hit the joint blew out the smoke, "I was feeling you since I first saw you, " she passed the weed. I was excited but tried to play it cool. I took another long pull of the joint and shotgunned the smoke into her mouth. She coughed and laughed at the same time, I realized that I was falling for Danielle like crazy. After catching her composure I leaned in to kiss her. Her lips were soft, our tongues met and the kiss became more passionate. "We should go to my dorm room, " Danielle suggested. I thought about it but was worried about being caught by either her roommate or R.A.. "Maybe my apartment would be better, "I told her. She soon agreed after some consideration and we left for the apartment.
     Finally to the apartment I put one of my fitted hats on the outside door handle and turned on Usher's Confession cd. We were quickly back to our passionate kissing and our hands roamed one another's bodies. Danielle unbuttoned my shirt to kiss, nibble and lick at my chest and nipples. I didn't want to just fuck Danielle like some of my past experiences, I wanted to make love to her. Danielle unzipped her dress and stepped out of it, revealing a body of perfection. Before I took off the rest of my clothing I told her I would be right back and left my room. I hurriedly found a bowl and cracked some cubes of ice inside it. Once back in the room I looked through my closet to locate a tie. Danielle had found my stash and was smoking on half of joint. "What are you doing, " she asked me. "You'll see, or not. Turn around, " I ordered her. She gave me a concerned look, "I'm not going to hurt you, " I told her. She turned around slowly, "I just want to heighten your senses, " I informed her.
     I wrapped the tie around her, making sure her eyes were completely covered. I took the joint and laid her onto my pillows. I hit the weed three times and put it out in the ashtray that was once hidden underneath my bed. The first piece of ice I used was for her nipples. At first touch, Danielle gasped from not knowing what exactly was happening to her. I caressed her nipples with the ice and then her neck. From her neck to the tip of her ears. I sucked on her nipples and bit just enough to get a reaction from her. My tongue slowly trailed her stomach while the ice followed. Danielle's moans were soft and arousing. I took another piece of ice and used it to play with Danielle's pussy lips. She bucked her hips every time the cold cube slide down her labia. I circled the ice around her clitoris and repeated the approach until she came within minutes. Another idea popped into my mind and I reached into my drawer to find what I was looking for.
     I quickly unwrapped a piece of Red Hot gum and chewed it until I was satisfied. I then took a fresh piece of ice and eased it inside of Danielle's pussy. Making sure the gum had my tongue tingling, I started to suck on her clitoris. The combination of hot and cold sent Danielle into a frenzy. She grabbed the back of my head, lifted her hips off of the bed and came into my mouth. I wanted to be one hundred percent sure that she was satisfied so I kept sucking and fingering her. "I want you inside me, " she whispered. I complied and eased myself inside her slowly. We both whimpered, her pussy was so tight that I was sure she was still a virgin. I almost asked her but she felt so good around my dick I chose to forget about it. I could only get half of my dick into her before she was coming again.
     My rhythm grew stronger and faster and Danielle locked her legs around my hips. She pushed me deeper inside her almost causing me to come. I gained my composure and began to fuck her harder and deeper. Danielle's squeals made me harder inside her and we embraced each other until we climaxed. I came so hard that I felt paralyzed and she was spent from the number of times she had orgasmed. Danielle fell to sleep in my chest as I stroked her hair. At that moment I realized that I had a feeling inside me that I haven't had since high school. Love, I was actually falling in love with Danielle. I knew that right then and there i would be a completely changed man to keep Danielle in my life.