THANKSGIVING BREAK

One year of college down and I still haven't visited back home. Thanksgiving came back around and I decided to make a surprise visit back to momma's and pops house. I was always close them and felt like shit for not seeing them in over a year. I mean I talk to them often but I was so nervous to be back home. On the bus ride back to Detroit I met a girl from Chicago who was going to school in Oklahoma. We talked through a couple of states until we fell asleep on one another. I suddenly awakened by a warm mouth moving up and down on my dick. I looked at Chicago sucking my dick so hungrily that it turned me on even more. She was slurping, sucking, and jacking me off so good that I busted my nut in record time.
Chicago turned towards the aisle after swallowing my sperm and went back to sleep. I thought I had pissed her off by coming so fast but decided not to care because it was another experience in the books. Chicago's stop was up and she left without saying two words to me. Now I knew I had pissed her off. That thought was soon erased when I made it to Detroit and seen a post-it sticker stuck to my carry on. It had Chicago's real name and number on it. 'Janelle, if you're passing through again give me a call, ' it read. 'Dope, ' was all I could think of.
"Home sweet home, " I said to myself. I missed the sounds of the motor city, the smells, and even the crazy ass people. I immediately found Pops and hurried to his Cadillac. We embraced, showing each other how much we missed one another. "Good to see ya son, " Pops said, "good to see you Pop, you looking good, " I told him. It wasn't a lie neither. Pops was eighty-eight years old and still looked like he was thirty years younger than that. The ride back to the old neighborhood brought back so many memories. From hood fights to getting jumped in a gang, to my first girlfriend who lived two houses down. The one memory that I was fond of was the one of Angela. Angela and I lost contact after we were in college for half a year. We said quick 'hi how are you, ' and 'i love you bestie, ' through Myspace but that was about it.
Last I've heard, she was still in school and doing well for herself. I was hoping she was at her momma's house for the holiday. Pops and I had made it to the house around thirty to forty minutes after being picked up. Momma was waiting on the porch with one of the biggest smile ever. I've seen that smile before, it was her and Pops twenty wedding anniversary. I ran to my momma, forgetting and my bags and only focused on squeezing my mother. "Boy you got big, " she said after I released her. I laughed, "well you know I have to stay fit somewhat to lug that tuba around, " I told her. We laughed together but then quickly rushed back to the Cadillac to take my luggage from Pops. "I got it Pop, " I told him as I grabbed my belongings, "thank you though," I finished and we made our way inside the house.
The smell of turkey, sweet potato pies, baked macaroni and cheese, fried chicken and homemade biscuits overwhelmed my senses. There was only one thing that I loved more than sex and that was food. The best part about it was that no matter how much I ate I never gained weight. Thank God for a high metabolism. "Oh it smells good up in here, " I exclaimed. Momma and Pop both chuckled and then Pop said, " still greedy huh." I damn sure was. My bedroom was surprisingly and weirdly still the same. My bed was made with my old Scooby Doo blanket. Micheal Jordan, Scotty Pippen, Isiah Thomas, and Larry Bird posters were on the walls. Hell, even my walkman cassette player was on my dresser. What a hell of a way to take a trip down memory lane.
"Pop, " I started, "have you seen Angela since I been gone, " I asked. "She came by a few months back, but not recently, " he informed me. "She came by for you boy, " momma began, "her daddy had passed and she needed her best friend, " she said. "Damn, I didn't know he died. How he go, "I asked momma. "Prostate cancer, he fought for a long time but he finally gave in, " she said. I felt like shit, no, I felt like an asshole. I was supposed to be there for my childhood friend, instead, I was thousands of miles away handing out dick like it was for charity. "I'll call her later today. I'm probably gonna crash out. That bus ride was something else, "I told my parents and made my way to my room.
I heard my momma call my name and I knew that was the signal to come and get my grub on. I also heard familiar voices and laughter, my brothers and sister. I hurried down the stairs. "Bro, " my youngest brother said to me as he rushed over to give me a hug. "Man look at you, you finally got some hair on your face, " I told him. "Fuck you fool, " he said, playfully hitting me. Jonathon or John John as we called him, was the youngest out of my momma's kids and the worst. The boy was in and out of jail, job to job and had his first child when he was just a child. But he was my little dude none the less. Then there were the twins, Terry and Tara. They were identical twins, smart, flashy, and accomplished. Hell, I would be too showing off if I was a successful plastic surgeon. Terry and Tara moved to California to open their own practice and they took off from there. I always looked up to them both because I would never have the balls to cut someone open.
All four of us sat in the living room catching up on old times. I realized how much I really loved their crazy asses. The doorbell rang, "I'll get it, "I told momma. I got up to answer the door and my siblings went into the kitchen to finish helping momma." Hey best friend, " Angela yelled as soon as she saw me. I said nothing, I just grabbed her up, lifting her off of her feet and squeezed. Shit, I almost squeezed the breath out of her. "Damn boy put me down I can't breathe, " she told me. "My bad, " I said after letting her down. "Look at you, " she begun, "you grew into your looks, " she said as she looked me up and down, impressed with what she saw. "Shit, you too, "I told her and she did a little spin so I could see her all around. Damn, she was banging. My mind went back to that night we shared together and I was getting hard. "Want something to drink, " I asked her, trying to think of something else. "Nah, " she chuckled, "I'm good, but thank you though. Let's catch up, " she told me. We sat down on the porch swing that momma and pops usually sat on in the summer nights.
Angela told me how devastated she was when her dad passed away. How she struggled through the first year at Michigan State University and how much she missed talking to me. I felt like a dick head again. All I could do was apologize over and over to her. "Its okay, it's good to see you now, " she said as she placed her manicured hand onto my thigh. That did it and I was rock hard now. Damn hormones. She slyly moved her and away and asked me how I was doing in school. I told her I had made the Dean's list, how bad and music was so addicting, almost as much as sex. And how I experimented with different appetites. I wouldn't have revealed that to anyone, but Angela was my best friend. We were comfortable with one another to confide our darkest secrets to each other.
The front door opened and I was so glad that my penis wasn't erect. "Dinner's ready, " my little brother told us. Angela and I both got up to go inside to smash momma's hella good cooking. Angela sat across from me and Pops led us into blessing the food. I was so into the food that I didn't notice that Angela's foot was caressing my shin and inner thigh. I looked at her and she had one of the cheesiest smiles ever.
The twins helped momma clear off the table, Pops was watching the Lions game, and I took out the garbage. John John was probably getting ready to hang with his little crew and smoke weed as usual. Angela and I watched a little bit of the game but knew it'll be another loss in the books. "Wanna go shoot pool, " I asked her. Angela must've known what I was thinking or she was horny as hell because she shot up off the couch and quickly went to the basement door. We did play a couple of rounds of pool, well if you want to call it that. Every time I went to shoot, Angela purposely smacked my ass so I would fuck up. It did the same. Enough was enough when I felt my dick getting hard every time she smacked my ass. I had to be inside her so when it was her turn I lifted her skirt and began to play with her bald pussy. She was so wet and warm. My dick was throbbing so bad that I had to release it. I unzipped my pants and my penis through. She moaned but light enough so that my momma and pops wouldn't hear us. I told her to get on the table with her ass in the air. She did and I began to eat her pussy from behind. As soon as I stuck my tongue in her, she came hard. So much pussy juice leaked from her that I started to worry about the felt on the table getting ruined. I said fuck it and kept eating and sucking on her pussy like she was my dessert. Angela was losing balance and I could tell her legs were going to give out at any moment. So to liven her up I licked my thumb and stuck it in her ass. She was immediately revived and started bouncing her ass on my face. The intensity of it all had gotten to us both. Angela got off the table after she came and kneeled down to suck my dick. I had forgotten how good she was at doing it and I came in minutes, but never went limp. Probably because she kept sucking and swallowing every drop. "Stick it in me, " she said and I gratefully obliged. I inched my dick inside her slowly at first but that changed when she began to rotate her hips on me.
Half of her ass was on the pool table while I was fucking her at a steady rhythm. She moaned in my ear, just like enough so only I could hear. "Oh I'm coming, " she moaned softly and I pushed more of my dick into her. Suddenly my dick was forced out of her as she erupted. Angela squirt so much that I knew I was going to have to pay to refelt the table. She couldn't control herself and started to gradually getting louder and louder with her moans. I reached down and grabbed her thongs. I shoved to lacey thongs into her mouth to silence her. Satisfied, I put myself back into her. No matter many times I pumped my dick into her she kept squirting like a park fountain.
We were both gasping for air but was nowhere near done. I took her over to the old sofa that Pops refused to throw away and I laid down on it. I didn't lay directly on it but made a sort of chair position. Angela climbed on top and eased her pussy onto my dick. The position I was in let every inch of my dick to slide deep inside of her. "I'm coming, " she said through clenched teeth that were still biting down on her underwear. She kept riding me, squirting each time she slammed down on me. We fucked like crazy and Angela came crazier and crazier. After riding me reverse cowgirl I couldn't hold back any longer. "I'm coming, "I whispered to her. She quickly jumped off of me and put me in her mouth. She took all of my come down her throat, not wasting one drop. She must've still been squirting while finishing me off because it sounded like piss hitting the floor. I kept coming more and even harder. I was shocked and surprised that I could even do that. Angela and I embraced for a while, then gathered our clothing, trying our best to look like nothing happened. I cleaned up the sex juices from the table and floor.
It was dark by the time we were done. Angela had to leave for prior plans with her momma. Needless to say, I went back went back to college with my fantasy fulfilled about fucking my best friend. We kept in touch on a regular basis and pushed each other to get through the stresses of college. My love for Angela is even greater and sometimes I wonder how it would be if we dated.