TRUTH COMES OUT

Danielle, Rashad and I had a one-thirty paternity test appointment. I was nervous as fuck, especially since the little dude did look like me. My mind went into overdrive, I knew Rashad was my son. 'Fuck I'm not ready a kid, ' I mumbled to myself. I glanced at Danielle and the bitch was actually smirking, 'fuck, ' I said again to myself. Rashad and I took a mouth swap while Danielle talked on hear phone loudly, telling whoever on the other end she was getting a DNA test on us. The way she was talking was like she knew for certain he was my kid. I looked at him again and was pretty damn certain he was mine too. He was an adorable four-month year old with silky black hair, chestnut complexion, and chubby cheeks. But what got me to actually believe he was definitely my son was his almond-shaped eyes and full juicy lips.
     "We'll mail out the results within three to five days, " the fragile-looking nurse informed us. Danielle pushed the stroller alongside me as we exited the building. "I just wanted you to know that I loved every moment of you inside me. I fucking love, I'm sorry for cheating on you and if I could I would turn back time and do you right, " she admitted. "Well you, "I started but was quickly cut off. "Let me finish, " she began, "you are a damn good man with a damn good dick. I want to start over, please, " she finished. I didn't answer her, I looked at Rashad then back at her. I cleared my throat, "thank you for that but I'm taken at the moment, " I lied. "But I'll tell you this though, I loved you to death D. You were my world, and if Rashad turns out to be my son I do want to get along for his sake. We will need to do that, " I opened up. "You're right and I can respect that, " she stopped walking to stare me in the eye. "You're going to make that lucky woman very happy, " she said as she gave me a peck on my cheek.
       A day or so had gone by after I received a confirmation text that the flower shipment was delivered.  I was getting a bit impatient but didn't really want to rush anything.  Hell Aviana didn't know who they were from and probably tossed them in the garbage. I was happy that work kept my mind off of her somewhat but I was still anxious to get my plan in motion. "Welcome to the gang squad. We're a take no shit unit that mainly works with inner-city youths to get them out of gangs and onto the right path. But don't get it fucked up these young boys and some girls are cutthroat and ruthless. You'll be dealing with kids from age eight and up and every last one was born and raised to be killers. Your job is to convince these kids that there is a life outside of gangbanging," Lieutenant Harper announced to a group of ten fresh faces entering his unit. "That is your first task," he said staring at each of us to be sure we were ready to hear the rest. "You will also be taking down gangbangers with outstanding warrants, who wear their flags, and colors with pride, and are a menace to their society," he finished.
     I listened to our instructions and glanced around to my fellow officers who were also new to the unit. Every last one of them looked rough around the edges and pretty much ready to bust any and everybody's heads who fucked with them. I instantly knew they would be a problem, with the exception of one. Laura Copeland was a short skinny woman, her figure wasn't anything to gawk at but I can tell that she had a hell of a personality. While all the other officers looked ready to crack some heads on the streets, Laura was cool calm and collected. She would be the one that reaches out to the youth to divert them from the gang life and I wanted her as my partner. "Hi, I'm, " I started to introduce myself. "I know who you are, " Laura smiled. "We use to go to high school together. You and my brother were close friends, " she said, extending her hand to shake mine. I remember a kid from high school that shared the same last name of hers. It hit me when I realized that her brother was the victim of a hit and run driver. Larry Copeland was a very close friend of mine before he was murdered while crossing the street. The driver hit him while being chased by the police, sending Larry thirty feet into the air. And if my mind wasn't failing me I also knew Laura personally, well at least her insides.
     We were just entering twelfth grade when Laura and I had hooked up. The crazy thing was that we shared the same birth date. We had just turned eighteen and thought we knew everything. Larry had died the previous year and Laura got attached to me. She was still as skinny as she was now, with the figure and all but like I said her personality was amazing. She made me laugh, we had deep conversations, and hung out almost every day. We had stayed behind after school and just walked the halls while the after school programs started.   Laura and I made jokes about random shit but each time she rubbed my arm and chest in a way that made me horny. We made our way to the back of the school where almost nothing was going on. A few kids roamed the hallway but they were quickly gone after getting their items from their lockers. I convinced Laura to let me eat her out. She was standoffish at first but with a few sloppy kisses, she was ready to try it.
     Once we were comfortable and knew no one would be around for a while, Laura pulled one leg out of her pant leg and panties and sat on the second to the bottom step. I used my thumb to play with her clitoris and watched her as her head tilted backward in pleasure. I let the tip of my tongue replace my thumb and circled around her swollen knob. Laura moaned and grabbed the back of my head. I sucked on her clit and flicked my tongue on it in unison. Her hips rotated in rhythm with my tongue and my dick was aching to be released. I struggled to get a finger inside her, her pussy was extremely tight. Once inside her, I arched my index finger into a come here motion and Laura went wild. She grind her pussy hard onto my face and I ate her out like her pussy was my last meal. Her whole body shook with pleasure as her climax peaked. Before I could pull my finger out of her, Laura erupted a layer of cream all over it. She creamed so much that I was starting to get worried but once she gained her composure and rushed to get pants back I on, I was more than relieved.
     "Larry, " I started, " man I miss that guy all the time. But how have you been, you haven't changed a bit, " I told her, going in for a hug instead of the handshake she was looking for. Laura and I caught up on old times and new endeavors and that personality I mentioned before, was still there. My phone buzzed, putting a stop to our conversation, a text from Danielle. I instantly got anxiety and beads of sweat started to form on my brow. "Excuse me for a minute, " I told Laura and rushed to find somewhere private to open Danielle's message. A photo message read my name and Rashad right after. A ninety-nine point nine percent confirmed that I was actually Rashad's father. I had to sit to stop the room from spinning. Another message chimed in from Danielle as soon as I sat down that read 'Congratulations. You're going to be an amazing father.'