Homecoming King And Queen 👑👑

"No work for you tonight.... you need rest!"  Eli tells Llesynia after they get home she chuckles and teases "aww!.... are you gonna do my homework too!?!"  Eli replies "do you WANT to fail?!"  and she looks at him sadly "uh.... I mean no"  he says rubbing the back of his head and neck nervously with his hand after seeing her expression "well I guess one night off won't kill me but Angel might have you take over my shift on top of your own so that COULD mean no PCH business!"  she replies "I can handle that.... I think!"  he says relieved that she didn't scold him for screwing up and she chuckles then replies "alright.... one night of full on beauty sleep coming up!"  he laughs then walks her to her room and makes sure that she lays down she needed rest but she DIDN'T need help in the "beauty" department his sister was the sexiest woman in all of Neptune and he was lucky to have her in his life.... even if she did love a 09ner who acted like she didn't exist unless he NEEDED her to exist.... for the rest of the day Logan's mind kept going back to the time Syn called out for him as she fell and the fact that she called him her "hero".... in front of her own brother no less.... and his heart constantly beat ever so rapidly each time he thought about it although since it happened he NEVER stopped thinking about it I wouldn't be surprised if he dreamt that she was the "damsel/princess in distress" and he was her white knight in shinning shimmering splendid armor.... over the next week or so everyone was in an excited yet somber mood.... it was HOMECOMING week.... much to the Navarro families joy.... um.... not!....  "....last day to buy homecoming tickets no homecoming tickets for the dance will be sold after that time"  the school news reporter says through the t.v. during newspaper class "aww shucks!.... I better go and buy mine right away!"  Syn mutters softly under her breath with a hint of sarcasm in her falsely sad tone "what!?!.... you aren't going to Homecoming!?!"  Logan asks with a chuckle in his tone as he turns to look at her "oh yes I am!.... Letty's making me!.... to "honor the ones we lost who can't go this year" her and Uncle Angel spent money.... that they don't have by the way.... on my dress.... that I have yet to see!"  she mutters her last sentence keeping that small touch of sarcasm in her tone Logan went from looking at her sadly at the mention of "Lily".... though I'm sure she wasn't THINKING of Lily when she said it but the girl that "her people" lost around the same time.... his eyes became sadder when she mentioned her family and he chuckles when she says she hasn't seen her dress "well I bet you'll look sexy in it!"  he replies softly emphasizing the word "sexy" and he sees a light blush cover her cheeks which makes him smile then they hear the school reporter say "kicking off the homecoming festivities, the dedication of the Lily Kane Memorial Fountain the Kane family would like to invite all students and faculty to attend the tribute and celebrate the memory of one of Neptune High's most beloved students"  both Logan, Syn and Veronica.... who walked over to them.... look at each other once they hear that news Logan sees Syn roll her eyes and his eyes become sad again "don't give me that look Echolls!.... Lily isn't the only person this town lost that day! the only difference is the other girl.... who was much younger than Lilly.... was of the "wrong skin color" and "not as rich" or "from the right district"!.... where's the fuckin fountain for her hmm!?!.... when are people going to remember "the less fortunate" who aren't as "popular" or "pretty" because she was who she was!?!.... if you ask me THAT girl was even more beautiful than Lily EVER was!.... in SOO many ways!"  Syn says angrily though keeping her voice low so as not to "disrupt the class and the news broadcast" then she picks up her books stands up and walks out of the room calling out to Ms. Dent once she reaches the door "ladies room!.... I need to go punch a wall!"  Ms. Dent who was surprised to see her storm up and out nods at her hiding the chuckle that tried to escape at Syn's last words and Logan watches her with his heart breaking little by little with every word that replayed in his head that she just said about "the other girl" in that tone of voice....