Party Like A Sorority Girl

"I think you picked the wrong girl to get all girly with you!"  Llesynia says to Veronica as they wander the sorority house Veronica chuckles then says "maybe!.... but then it wouldn't be as much fun!"  Syn chuckles then asks "you call this fun?!.... don't worry I'll TRY to behave from now on!"  Veronica laughs then says "oh PLEASE don't!"  Syn chuckles.... the Zeta Beta Theta Choir sings "Zeta Theta Beta coming for to carry me home Zeta Theta Beta coming for to carry me home I looked over campus and what did I see coming for to carry me home the Beta sisters coming after me coming for to carry me home if you get there before I do coming for to carry me home tell all my friends I'm coming, too coming for to carry me home Zeta Theta Beta coming for to carry me home Zeta Theta Beta coming for to carry me home"  as Syn and Veronica sit on the couch between Shania and Hallie "I am so completely not even lying Theta Beta is the best house"  Hallie says "it is we have so much fun"  Shania says "so much fun"  Hallie agrees "it's really like we're all sisters"  Shania says then she points over to a laughing brown haired girl on another couch not to far from them chatting and smiling with someone and says "oh, and Becky's father is a dermatologist, and he totally hooks us up you think you're getting a zit, and you swing by cortisone shot, and you're golden"  Hallie adds "and we have a tanning bed"  a curly/wavy red headed girl asks as she walks over with the pitcher of lemonade "fill her up?"  Veronica replies as she lifts up her empty glass "yes any chance this one's got a little kick to it?"  the red head replies as she pours "sorry, no booze them's the rules but the farther you are from the singing, the less you'll crave intoxication"  the redhead nods her head and waves her thumb inclining that Veronica should join her Veronica and Syn get up from the couch and walk with her as she continues speaking "last week they tried to change the lyrics to "Macarena" I almost impaled myself on the banister I'm Marjorie by the way"  Veronica replies "Veronica oh, with a C this is my sister Llesynia.... Syn!"  Marjorie shakes both of their hands as Veronica asks "what's up with the whole purse thing?"  Marjorie replies "I think you'll find out soon enough trust, sisters trust and don't let her scare you away love her to death, but she kind of looks at rush week as shopping for someone to borrow things from"  a woman walks over to them with a plate of cookies and says "Shania? she's harmless a one-track mind, but a heart of gold"  Marjorie asks looking over at the woman "gold? really?"  the woman replies "all my girls are wonderful"  then she walks away with a smile "Karen's our den mother she gets paid to say that truth is, we're all incredibly lame, but we're like family the trade off is you have to wear a matching dress occasionally"  Marjorie says with a soft chuckle "you know I don't remember seeing you in any of the classes on campus"  Marjorie says to Syn "oh right!.... that's um my fault!.... I was a little nervous coming.... with me being a freshman and never having to go through with this myself and with her boyfriend doing the sociology experiment I figured that I'd bring her to give her a little taste of the sorority life as well.... I hope you don't mind!"  Veronica replies "no!.... it's cool!"  Marjorie says then she turns her attention to Syn and adds "I heard that Shania isn't your biggest fan"  Syn chuckles softly then says "yes!.... apparently speaking your mind is a bad thing around here!"  Marjorie chuckles....

 apparently speaking your mind is a bad thing around here!"  Marjorie chuckles