Find Out Who Your Friends Are

"Ok so.... one day!.... that weak li'l rich boy couldn't let us have all the fun!"  Llesynia teases her brother as they get ready to head to school the next day Eli chuckles.... as they end up being separated when it came time to serve out their newest punishment.... Syn had to paint one side of the graffitied wall where as Logan and Eli got stuck working together.... since Mr Clemmons "knows" that "Syn really had nothing to do with it but still had to punish her" Syn hears the muffled sound of Eli and Logan fighting she grabs her can of paint and walks over to where the two "men" were working lifts up her can with one hand on the lip of the open can and one on the bottom and says playfully "hey E!"  Eli and Logan look over at her Eli's eyes widen and he holds up a hand saying as he tries to back away "no!.... no!!.... no!!!.... no!!!!"  she smiles and says "you missed a spot!"  then she tosses the paint out of the can and it hits both men Eli and Logan look at her Logan's mouth agape as he lifts his arm and shakes the paint off it as she says playfully with a shrug "what!?!.... his shirt wasn't white enough!"  Logan and Eli look at one another then they roll their rollers in their tray of paint then chase after her listening to her laugh as she playfully runs around the yard trying to get away from them.... Logan found out some upsetting news after someone had painted a number 10 on Syn's locker as her score for the purity test.... which she never took by the way.... and he found this information out in a way he never expected Logan passes by an somewhat empty classroom and sees Syn chatting and laughing with Norris Clayton in a way only someone who was dating or in love would be and he rushes into the room ready for a fight thinking that HE might have had something to do with it so that HE could be her "hero" and get her to fall for him.... if he was thinking clearly he would know that that would never be possible Syn would never be that densely stupid.... Norris saw him rush over and got up ready to defend his own honor but then Syn herself got in the way especially after Eli who heard the ruckus rushed in ready to join Logan thinking that what he's saying just might be true "that's enough both of you!.... one he didn't do this two we're actually dating!.... yes Logan he actually had the guts to ask me out a few days before the purity test even came to be known in Neptune High as for you Eli where in the hell did you think I was going when I didn't have to work without riding my own Harley to those "mysterious" places!?! and three if you REALLY want to point fingers I know of ONE person who would "play a game" and do the test as me!"  Syn scolds as she pushes both Eli and Logan away from Norris Logan understood the double meaning right away and replies in a surprised tone "Dick would never!!"  she asks with a sarcastic tone "oh really!?!.... you don't think Dick would play the "if I can't have her no one can" card!?! or the "oh the things I DREAM about doing to you that you'll never know about" game!?!... seriously!?!.... that little boy has been trying to get in my pants long before he ever started getting into everyone elses.... go ahead ask him and watch him lie right to your face!.... I've told you that EVERYONE knows how you "feel" about me!.... it isn't my fault that you've never acted on those feelings nor is it Norris' so you leave him be and get the HELL out of my sight Logan Echolls and don't you EVER text me again when you need to "phone a friend" after all you have SOO many others you could call!.... why not give THEM a try!?!.... or are you to afraid to find out who your TRUE friends are!?!"  she asks harshly then she takes Norris' hand and leads him through then past Logan and Eli and out of the classroom....

 or are you to afraid to find out who your TRUE friends are!?!"  she asks harshly then she takes Norris' hand and leads him through then past Logan and Eli and out of the classroom